Placebo

European Politics Thread.

Don't want to create new thread, so I'd ask here: how about taxes and insurance for used cars of early 90's generation in EU? From what I remember, they were very high for sake of motivating people to give away old cars and buy new, more 'ecology friendly' ones. So the prices for such cars like Audi C4 or C5 were very cheap. But today I've looked for current price levels and... found that such cars like Audi 100 or A6 (C4) have almost the same prices as here, in Russia. And sport models like Audi S6 C4 are even more expensive! Many people sell them for price of fresh new A4 (despite age). So were your taxes lowered or people are upset with modern cars and old good ones became more popular and thus more expensive?

P.S. I'm a fan of Audi C4 :)

Don't want to create new thread, so I'd ask here: how about taxes and insurance for used cars of early 90's generation in EU? From what I remember, they were very high for sake of motivating people to give away old cars and buy new, more 'ecology friendly' ones. So the prices for such cars like Audi C4 or C5 were very cheap. But today I've looked for current price levels and... found that such cars like Audi 100 or A6 (C4) have almost the same prices as here, in Russia. And sport models like Audi S6 C4 are even more expensive! Many people sell them for price of fresh new A4 (despite age). So were your taxes lowered or people are upset with modern cars and old good ones became more popular and thus more expensive?

P.S. I'm a fan of Audi C4 :)

Ouch... that is honestly a pretty tough question. I hardly know that there are differences related to the emission standard. And that differs per country, I believe.

I wonder if I can easily find that information.

And that differs per country, I believe.

To be correct, I'd like to know more about Germany, as most possible source for another car.

I don't live in Germany, so I don't have many people I can ask. Finding the history of development of car taxes is honestly close to impossible. The best I could find is the information of Wikipedia and a tax calculator. Indeed there are less taxes for cleaner vehicles, but there is nothing about how it changed, particularly for older vehicles.

The most notable change is in 2009, when taxes moved to the federal level. Before that taxes were set by the Bundesländern

any news/confirmations on latest news that EU commision wants withdrawn Hungary rights in EU ? 

any news/confirmations on latest news that EU commision wants withdrawn Hungary rights in EU ? 

Don't know what you are talking about

there were rumors in our press, but journalists reviewed news, changed news and it seems that not EU Commion itself as entity, but group of not satisfied citizens put claim and EU commison took under proceeding claim to remove voting right for Hungary in EU, 

and EU commision said they register application due to formality , but few hours ago there was information that EU Commision wants to take away voting rights of Hungary 

there were rumors in our press, but journalists reviewed news, changed news and it seems that not EU Commion itself as entity, but group of not satisfied citizens put claim and EU commison took under proceeding claim to remove voting right for Hungary in EU, 

and EU commision said they register application due to formality , but few hours ago there was information that EU Commision wants to take away voting rights of Hungary 

It was actually interesting for me to look at it, but I'm afraid you are again looking at dodgy sources of information. Basically it's only on a few Hungarian sites.

You are talking about this:

http://www.act4democracy.eu/

http://ec.europa.eu/citizens-initiative/public/initiatives/ongoing/details/2015/000005

As you can see, they have to take 1000000 votes from 7 states by November 30 2016. I don't know how they can trigger article 7 (to suspend voting rights), but apparently they can.

Now, this is the article 7:

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex:12012M007

It's quite short, but here are a couple of relevant quotes:

On a reasoned proposal by one third of the Member States, by the European Parliament or by the European Commission, the Council, acting by a majority of four fifths of its members after obtaining the consent of the European Parliament, may determine that there is a clear risk of a serious breach by a Member State of the values referred to in Article 2

The European Council, acting by unanimity on a proposal by one third of the Member States or by the Commission and after obtaining the consent of the European Parliament, may determine the existence of a serious and persistent breach by a Member State of the values referred to in Article 2, after inviting the Member State in question to submit its observations

As you can see the voting requirements are quite heavy: 4/5 and unanimity. So I don't see that happening, especially with support from other members in the eastern block.

After that, the council *may* decide to suspend *certain* votes. So even in that case suspension of the votes is not guaranteed, and in any case not all of them.

Spanish constitutional court dismissed legality of Bask independence refferendum 

http://niezalezna.pl/73609-dunczycy-wbrew-niemcom-wybrali-niezaleznosc-dania-opusci-europol

Denmark ,  referendum against more integration with EU on internal affairs won by those who do not want more integration :)

people start to have enough of mulitculti overnational bs that we can have 1 united states here - despite 1000 years of different national traditions, 1000 years of fights for independence etc. (some countries were fighting with neigbors all their history and i cannot imagine now them to agree to give decisions to this second state politician for example)

Our police are very concerned with the problems that the refugees bring. There isn't enough resources to deal with them. They're threatening police and they're causing problems because refugees are fighting between each other. Then there's naturally some stealing, sexual harassment against women in the area, fighting between them and Finnish and so on. And naturally background to this is that most of the refugees are young men...

Police is afraid of their safety especially in the areas where there isn't police station nearby refugee "camp" because there won't be backup.

Here's google translate from The Finnish Police Federation:

Workplace Safety
"Police safety will deteriorate, especially in sparsely populated areas", thus treated in the government budget for the coming year.

This had been exported to the books and the covers before the influx of asylum seekers. This prediction seems to have struck, safety at work has already begun to deteriorate. At least, this field tells you.
Ilta-Sanomat writes 02.12.2015 a significant increase of asylum seekers suspected crimes. This phenomenon is related to the fact that the police in the traditional way does not tell the whole truth out. Silence has its reasons. They do not want to stir up xenophobia and thereby increase the problems even further.

The police daily routines are in any case gone to many new locations. Placed in the territory of the receiving centers employ. There targeted resource management is out of the normal duties of so-called police.
The police are going to treat the alarms related to reception centers in several patrol forces, says the National Police Commissioner Seppo Kolehmainen Ilta-Sanomat in an interview.

In this way it should be, but the reception centers are located throughout the Finnish, even in sparsely populated areas. There has traditionally been necessary to wait for the one and only police patrol the arrival, at worst, for hours. Support Scouting is generally the unrealized illusion.

This should also control the placement of the reception centers. Given the problems associated, the location must be there, for the help also can be found quickly. This is a benefit for all, both for the migrants and the authorities. As says Kolehmainen, disruptions may be accompanied by dozens of people.

Became aware of the situation, which was the only spot a police patrol has had to fight their way out, with dozens of hostile young men besieging it. Take some time before the integration is so long that the immigrant realizes the Finnish official immunity. In Finland, the police Stoning is not popular entertainment. Fortunately.

The police task is to protect all people living in our country. In this work, a single police have every day, somewhere in the Finnish involved in the incident. Occupational Safety and Health, the employer is to minimize the risks of work-related. At the moment it unfortunately appears that the government is rather to maximize the mass of the risk factors of both officials and immigrant particular case. The police, this has been recognized correctly the coming year's budget.

The number of police men can not be a tight schedule to add. The training lasts three years. Now, if you made the right decisions and increase training places available, the potential benefit is shown only at the beginning of the next decade.
I am afraid that the point in Finland streets will be in accordance with the French model soldiers. Skills and know-how for even that is better than the distribution of tasks for civilians through the continuing police system.

Once again, Finland wakes up too late. The Government and Parliament can't say that they haven't be warned.

http://www.spjl.fi/spjl/puheenjohtajan_blogi/tyoturvallisuutta.2989.news

///

Was supposed to go in the migration thread. Oh well...

Poland considering asking for access to nuclear weapons under Nato program (The Guardian, Dec. 6)

Poland’s deputy defence minister has said the ministry is considering asking for access to nuclear weapons a NATO program

in which non-nuclear states borrow the arms from the US.

Tomasz Szatkowski said the ministry was discussing whether to ask for access to Nato’s “nuclear sharing†program to strengthen the country’s ability to defend itself.

Among Nato’s 28 members there are three nuclear powers – the US, France and Britain – but only the US has provided weapons to allies for nuclear sharing.

Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Turkey have hosted nuclear weapons as part of the program.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/06/poland-considering-asking-for-access-to-nuclear-weapons-under-nato-program

@Nations can and do borrow nuclear weaons ?

I thought the US forces in such countries are responsible for them.

it is mainstream misinformation and part of "info war", 

info war cause "our" mainstream ( in " " cause belongs to German media corporations) cannot accept that new gov. will stop contracts financing those newspapers (advertisments and comunicates of gov) and our leftists and pro-bank parties cannot accept result of voting and try to make black p.r. campaign on west, (specially guys from "Agora" company - led by brother of communist criminal from Stalin era) 

there are details what minister said and what mainstream printed :

http://niezalezna.pl/73640-nowy-temat-mainstreamu-bron-jadrowa-co-powiedzial-wiceminister-co-oni-uslyszeli

similar story to accusation of professor Wolniewicz (case was 3 years ago, Wolniewicz who is connected to church said "we cannot say , that this all, all this, it is all because of Jews"

and mainstream cut his speech and they shown in tv "it is all because of Jews" and later whole mainstream was shouting about antisemitism, while they cut part "we cannot say" )

problem is that our leftist journalists (a lot of them are kids of commie criminals, commie intel officers, stalin era judges) are now correspondents in west and misinform, western press wrotes what their "corespondents" say, and their correspondents are biased and have their own private war (do not accept that left wing not get into parliament, not accept than pro-banksters pro-western corporations parties lost in elections) 

first of all they do not accept loosing contracts  ( http://niezalezna.pl/73649-i-o-ten-caly-wrzask-agora-straci-miliony-po-wycofaniu-rzadowych-reklam)  Agora is led by brother of this guy : https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Michnik

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Michnik  )

we have in PL group called "resortowe dzieci" "law enforcement kids" - cast of people whose parents were commie intel and commie law enforcement officers and specially stalin era ones  - a lot of those people now are journalists, judges , businesmen

they do not accept last elections result - and they even call people to make riots and go on streets etc. 

so it was part of misinformation campaign 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_sharing

In peace time, the nuclear weapons stored in non-nuclear countries are guarded by U.S. airmen though previously some artillery and missile systems were guarded by US Army soldiers; the Permissive Action Link codes required for arming them remain under American control. In case of war, the weapons are to be mounted on the participating countries' warplanes. The weapons are under custody and control of USAF Munitions Support Squadrons co-located on NATO main operating bases who work together with the host nation force

interesting

Hey Vilas have you seen that? Lis is crying in German ARD.

http://wpolityce.pl/media/274215-na-skarge-do-berlina-lis-placze-w-rekaw-niemieckiej-telewizji-ard-i-zali-sie-na-iv-rp-zycza-mi-bym-zdechl-na-raka-albo-pisza-ze-wysla-moje-cialo-do-kaliningradu

Post communist media have a huge pain in the ass because of the new government have canceled all subscriptions and public announcements in media belonging to Michnik and Lis. Taxpayers money will no longer fuel propaganda tubes and narration coming from Berlin. 

and later such "journalists" (rather propagandists) set news which western press re-writes - like this atomic weapons news, 

i bet in next days more and more similar news will hit western titles, after all loosing milions "journalists" cannot forget to people that they elected not commies neither kids of commies nor guys paid by banks, 

so be careful in west when you read such sensations, they may be as Wolniewicz "we cannot say , it is all caused by Jews" cut in half to show "how antisemitic this person is" or that Poland asks for atomic weapons etc. for sure Axel Springer and Bauer will write similar stories tommorow 

-------

yeaa, as previously - denying that corporations transfer anually 11 bilions Euro profits and saying we just take from EU, yeaa, hyporcrisy and double standards equal to VW rising CO2 standards few years ago to win over competition 

--------

no news in press but i was told that in Greece there is general strike and riots over economy again, but press forget about Greek crisis 

I wonder what narration will come out of the "liberal" newspapers in France, Germany (+Poland naturally since most of mainstream Polish newspapers and portals are in German hands) after National Front in France winning the French regional elections. I'm imagining that printing machines printing huge ass titles like - a sad day for Europe with perfidious fascists marching in triumph. Some will probably mention holocaust as well.

they will cry a lot, cause in fact those "liberals" are neo-commies who dream about total control and themselves being red-nobles (financial elites) , the only thing they need to set total control over citizens is civil war caused by migrants flood, 

when migrant flood is stopped, risk of violence and civil war is pushed off, than they cannot set Year 1984 into life , 

only stopping migration and only removing jihadists/salafists guarantee peace in Europe, and peace is least thing some "elites" want , without violence on streets one cannot set such surveillance breaking privacy right, freedom of speech , free movement etc. 

good if people would wake before it would be too late 

good if people would realize what is islam and what Quoran says , 

the problem is that they are pro-Putins (Crimea, Ukrainian issues) 

anyway as i said some time ago - united EU is just fantasy and utopia, cause each nation has it's own business (our business was and is and will be opposite to German business), for sure France and Germany always will be having partner in Russia which is not good for us here not only due to partitions in 1790, not only due to Ribbentrop-Molotow but also in economy when we want to trade with Russia but French and German supermarkets/banks olygopolized our market , and deal with Russia having profits while we have less profits, some month ago Nordstream2 which may hurt several central/eastern Europe countries, 

so from one side it is good, from other not (Putin credits financed this French party) 

our independent press mostly writes about Russian money to National Front now, 

http://wpolityce.pl/swiat/274197-francuska-republika-islamska-partia-muzulmanow-startuje-w-wyborach-regionalnych-jestesmy-za-szariatem-tam-gdzie-ma-to-sens

look what happens , muslim party in France want sharia !!!

more muslims - risk to vote sharia 

this is fucking insane, muslims come to Europe, they will be setting parties, than they will be voted by muslims and start demanding and forcing sharia 

1 generation and they will have dozens percents and there will be civil war if Europe will not stop islamic growth 

even immams do not hide it and say that goal is to conquer Europe by demography 

in one US town where first Poles were majority in 1974 came first muslims from Bangladesh, soon had 5-6 kids, now in 2015 those muslims are majority in this town, won municipal elections and started to force their ideas, 

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/michigan-majority-muslim-city-council-elected-today-we-show-the-polish-and-everybody-else

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/robert-spencer-in-pj-media-hamtramck-mi-becomes-first-u-s-city-with-muslim-majority-council-hilarity-ensues

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2015/11/05/michigan-hamtramck-is-first-american-city-to-elect-majority-muslim-council/

http://counterjihadreport.com/tag/hamtramck/

the same can happen to europe, migrants with 5 kids, 1 generation - islamic party with dozen percents start demanding to "respect their tradition" , 2 generations and sharia set , they are not like Europeans who vote in 50% , 95% of them will go to vote such party 

Poland is the new Hungary

It's begining... The western media (specially the German) declare character-killings against Poland because of the new government.

EU cannot accept and dreadfully hate every government, who work for his own nation and not for the liberal values against his nation.

The all begins with the ex-government (this is the same as happened here). The ex-government write letters and complains to EU because their relatives and business partners was fired from the key-positions in the government-hierarchy. And EU is the saviour, they will blame Poland with false sins (first you will be just nazis, but later you can gain the first prize "worst than ISIS" - we just gain it at last weekend) to force the public to make rallies against the government and put the ex back in the power. The imbecil austrians took the bait and they did rallies against their national government until when they got back their liberals. And they were happy, because the EU forgot their cruel sins like nazism.

Hungarians are not smarter than austrians, but stabborn. So they only made rallies when the government do something against his own people (like when they want to tax more the internet). But not because of EU false accusations.

Be strong and stubborn, dear Polish friends! The EU is an ugly dog - they bark but cannot bite. Never turn against your own government because of EU. Make rallies when government do something against you, but not other time.

In 1956 you show the right way to us and we rebel against the soviets. Now we can show the right way to you, how you can still stand against all the evils from EU. They continously sanctionate us in every reason: because we send the Franch companies back to home, becasue we want independent in electric power from Germany and build our own nuclear powerplant, because we don't let the middle-eastern criminals to do terrorist attack in our cities... etc. They hurt us, but not seriously. If you stand still for your government against the EU, they are inpotent.

The EU liberals hate patriots, because we beleive in communty, not cosmopolity. But they hate much when nations are more friendly each other than to Brussels. They do everything to brake the Polish-Hungarian friendship, because this is the backbone of Vishegrad. They can easily turn the Slovaks and Rumanians against us when this backbone is weaker. But now, we are stronger and Germany weaks himself...

• Like 1

they do it because of old Roman rule "divide and rule" 

they need divided multiculti societies because such societies are not able stand against wrong government - there are different groups which competee with each other on every aspect, thats why they force such multiculti (especially some guys from US  , Bilderberg , banking insitutions)

because they need easy to steer society which is divided, thats why they hate ideas of national countries, homogenic countries - which in case of war or occupation (ideas of Schultz) would stand against, 

divided societies with multiculti are not even able to react on ISIS - due to fifth column inside, 

so they do if because their mouths are full of "socialism" and they love to say about sharing but the same time they do all to be the most rich themselves, those who call to share the most loud have in EU parliament 23 000 Euro monthly salary, 

our commies who were trying to confiscate private property and "share it" with others - themselves had most luxury residences, best western sport cars, commie leaders were the same time most rich people in our countries, 

the most disarmed was society, the most armed group were commies, everyone had private gun, while society couldn't , everyone had residence and sport car, while society couldn't , 

the same crap happens nowadays in EU but on other areas, first they want to mix people, create total multiculti in which there are bigger groups able to do anything, they need also some terror acts to justify more surveilance and control 

Sure, in the meanwhile you are all here sucking money.

complain and pretend... complain and pretend... complain and pretend... I know how it works. Exactly like the people you hate so much. What's the difference, that they read the quran and throw stones? You are more peaceful Christians?

I saw how good Christians you are, by the way. You are even worse than me.

when many times i was posting how 11 bilions Euro of profits are transfered - you always was denying it

the fact that i have to do shoping in Lidl or Tesco or Jehronimo Martins or Carefour or Auchan and take credit in Credit Agricole or Deutche Bank and energy goes via German company wires and some time ago i was also paid by Sodexo Bills to buy in Carrefour says more than leftist denying