Placebo

European Politics Thread.

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/11707604_475079672666562_5103816624985049726_n.jpg?oh=332d8aed0ecfec613329c2dcf8a76705&oe=563612C4

European values madness : a man had burglary, 2 guys broke into his house threatening him and his wife, he killed assaulters, and ... 

he is sentenced for 10 years + he has to pay 15 000 pln compensation to family of one bandit who assaulted him

paranoia

bandits who attacked his house had fake gun (airsoft ? they not tell in article) to look like real gun and terrorize him and his family (they broke into his apartment where he was with his family), he used knife and killed both of bandits , instead of getting hero-medal , this guy is sentenced plus must pay compensation to family of bandits, where do we live :/

sometimes when i read what is problem on west i laugh, today i read that in Sweden due to politcall correcntess they decided to make darker band-aid to not "discriminate" and not to have "racist" band-aids, 

i thought this news was silly fake, but i checked it in few sources - nope, it is not fake, color of band-aid was "racist problem" (do they not have transparent ? we even have pink hello kitty band aids here in shops or blue with flowers) , btw. in Sweden there was some imigrants violence last day and as result Ikea stopped selling knives and more protect imigrants, who just came to commit crimes and live from benefits , lol, 

sometimes when i read what is problem on west i laugh, today i read that in Sweden due to politcall correcntess they decided to make darker band-aid to not "discriminate" and not to have "racist" band-aids, 

i thought this news was silly fake, but i checked it in few sources - nope, it is not fake, color of band-aid was "racist problem" (do they not have transparent ? we even have pink hello kitty band aids here in shops or blue with flowers) , btw. in Sweden there was some imigrants violence last day and as result Ikea stopped selling knives and more protect imigrants, who just came to commit crimes and live from benefits , lol, 

Yeah the band-aid racism souther was some random Columbian. I don't even understand how those things get so loud and even in the news.

few of "refugees" which Poland already took (despite people protests) already claimed to Helsinki Foundation that ... they get too small flats, they get too low money ... f***

we have to work for flat, we have to work for low salary, they come, get all free without work and they write claims that flat is only 30 meters, f*** i was living in 24 meters flat (no, i it is not joke, i have grown with my mother in 1 room, 24 sqare meters flat , room has 15 meters, rest (kitchen and bathroom) 9 meters ,which total gives 24 m2) , now i collect money for 32 meters flat working 12 hours daily, 6-7 days a week, they get it free and write claims that they want bigger flats and more benefits

instead of being gratefull they do not die in war - they demand better benefits ,

meanwhile in my country lots of natives are evicted from their former flats because they do not have money to pay for rent or due to lack of job they are not able to pay bank credits anylonger , but guys from Syria demand bigger flats for free , and gov. gives it from tax money of people... who loose their homes cause they are not able to pay for it , madness

----

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1342,title,Chuligan-terroryzuje-Slawno-i-gra-na-nosie-wymiarowi-sprawiedliwosci,wid,17786471,wiadomosc.html

another madness of European "values" and criminals over decent citizens, 

a ill (disabled a little after being shot in leg) criminal beats people, threats people with driller that he will drill them for example hand - and police cannot do anything cause "his state of health doesn't allow to arrest him to not break human rights"

so half-disabled man (with ill knee after being shot in knee) can use driller to drill his neighbor arm, but he cannot be arrested because of human rights, madness (the same with old commie bandits, which avoid justice cause "it is against human rights to sentence 80-90 years old person, here guy with shot-through leg does whatever he wants and noone can arrest him)

--------

http://img.wiocha.pl/images/a/9/a9f9dd26922e3506d0e4d5b659d7a2ea.jpg

meanwhile in Sweden - immigrant from Somalia raped 12 years old girl in Sweden - he get... 180 hours of community works

previously some decades for rape on child there was even  death penalty in some countries , for sure for rape on child there was several years sentence and in prison such prisoner get "special treatment" (that many times ended his death from cell mates so called "honor gangsters"), in Poland father of raped small girl killed rapist and he get 25 years and everyone here thinks such sentence is paranoia and not just because he should be free and get medal (in prison probably every man respect him for what he did and what every father would do ), 

but in Sweden ... 180 hours of community works for rape on kid ? 

"Icebreaker" - an insight on the debut of the new Polish presidency on the international stage (blog).

Poland, represented almost alone by the President, in two weeks became a major player in Central Europe.With a total passivity of the government. Just viable and competent approach to politics. No attempt self-pretense European power and no boot licking Chancellor, the real politics in an incredibly efficient performance. In politics, as in any profession they tend to be identifiable, bunglers, laborers and virtuosos, Duda so far shows, belongs to the latter category. We'll see how goes on.

But it must be applied fairly favorable international situation Poland. Today, to start real time of prosperity Polish, you only need a few things: to stop Russia. Abstain rather than overcome, Mark. In addition, some neutralize the excessive influence of Germany in the EU and finally the reform of the state. Looking at the above action in the foreign policy of the first two things almost no what to fear. State reform it will be a problem of the government, not the president. And it will be fun. There are rumors everywhere as the current government, like Komorowski, pulls seats and leaving empty the cash and budgetary mines.

There are real high hopes in Poland around our new president. Too high sometimes, but it does look like a beginning of new quality.

While people of resigning few weeks ago pro-current-disgraceful-gov president Komorowski did on parting everything to empty budget of the Presidential Office (there was jokes about stealing golden door handles or even selling presidential palace on the online auction etc.) to paralyze its work.

US candidate for President office - if i corectly use name - Donald Trump - said that Polish government is in pocket of German party CSU - wow, 

some months ago there was scandal when 2 former "Civic Platform" (ruling party) said that in early 90, money from CSU were brough to them in suitcase, 

now Donald Trump said the same , 

if there could be find proofs that German party CSU gave sutcase/rucskack of money in 1990 to some our ruling party (including EU head Donald Tusk) than it would be clear proof for corruption showing why our industry was destroyed, 

btw. official stats show that in Poland small companies pay 4-5 times more taxes than ALL western corporations operating on Polish territory, it was shown few days ago, small Polish companies pay 5 times more taxes than all Carefour, Auchans , banks taken together 

few of "refugees" which Poland already took (despite people protests) already claimed to Helsinki Foundation that ... they get too small flats, they get too low money ... f***

we have to work for flat, we have to work for low salary, they come, get all free without work and they write claims that flat is only 30 meters, f*** i was living in 24 meters flat (no, i it is not joke, i have grown with my mother in 1 room, 24 sqare meters flat , room has 15 meters, rest (kitchen and bathroom) 9 meters ,which total gives 24 m2) , now i collect money for 32 meters flat working 12 hours daily, 6-7 days a week, they get it free and write claims that they want bigger flats and more benefits

instead of being gratefull they do not die in war - they demand better benefits ,

meanwhile in my country lots of natives are evicted from their former flats because they do not have money to pay for rent or due to lack of job they are not able to pay bank credits anylonger , but guys from Syria demand bigger flats for free , and gov. gives it from tax money of people... who loose their homes cause they are not able to pay for it , madness

Eh... How much will such flat cost to you? Is it in newly built house or used one?

http://img.wiocha.pl/images/a/9/a9f9dd26922e3506d0e4d5b659d7a2ea.jpg

meanwhile in Sweden - immigrant from Somalia raped 12 years old girl in Sweden - he get... 180 hours of community works

previously some decades for rape on child there was even  death penalty in some countries , for sure for rape on child there was several years sentence and in prison such prisoner get "special treatment" (that many times ended his death from cell mates so called "honor gangsters"), in Poland father of raped small girl killed rapist and he get 25 years and everyone here thinks such sentence is paranoia and not just because he should be free and get medal (in prison probably every man respect him for what he did and what every father would do ), 

but in Sweden ... 180 hours of community works for rape on kid ?

Okay.

Pedobear.png

Eh... How much will such flat cost to you? Is it in newly built house or used one?

i live in Warsaw - capitol city

price of square meter is (near center - close to job) like 2500-3000 USD (for 1 meter), prices are bigger near metro/subway station, second floor is most expensive,

so 30 meters flat + tax (2%) + court / notary (1%) + "agency provision" (3%) gives 100 000 USD

price of 1 sq meter near old town part (old town of Warsaw) is like 5-10 thousands dollars for 1 square meter

1 square meter away from center - like 30-40 minutes of traveling in public transport is like 2000 USD per meter

1 sq meter in center on the street where i have my 2 jobs now costs 12 000 PLN per meter = 3240 USD per 1 meter ! to buy flat on the same street when there is my office i would need 113 k USD + 2% tax + 3% agency + 1 % notary = at least 125 000 USD, than i could walk to job on foot

2% is tax for buying it, 1 % takes notary and court (register court) , 3% takes agent (most of sells are via agency , very small number of sells are between people directly, mostly low cubature flats 30, 35, to 40 meters are veeeeeeeeeeeeeery easy to sell and agency buy it from people who gave advertisment, than agency add 3% and publish it in all papers, big flats like 70 sq meters are very hard to sell , very small demand for them, but 30-35 are very high rotating flats cause they are most demanded by young marriages without kids or with 1 kid )

so 30-35 meters flat in Warsaw can be 70-90 000 USD WITHOUT taxes, but with all taxes, notary it would give 100 000 USD (plus you of course must change bathtub, WC cause you will not be using WC that other family was using)

newly build buildings are away from center - so you have to travel more to job,

but if you do not waste hour in trafic jam (big city) you have to buy only used one, cause noone builds in center (except very very very expensive apartments like above  10 000 USD per 1 square meter )

so i need 100 000 USD to buy flat and it will be small flat like 32 sq meters (300 sq feet) cause i hate NWO and banks and i do not want to take 30 years loan in bank (i want to buy for cash not giving them 30%), normaly i would have to take credit for 30 years and last rate i would pay when i would be 67 years old in 2045

to get credit in bank you need to have FULL TIME job contract with at least 1000 USD salary so bank knows that you can pay this credit in next 20 yars (thats why people marry here, to have bank ability for credit, without marriage 1 person salary is not enough to be trust-able for bank in big city)

if you work on contracts like me - you will not get any credit cause i work on "temporary contracts" (lower taxes so i have more money for me cause on such contracts we do not pay insurances, social insurances etc. )  which means that for bank i am not existing ;)

in small cities  1 sq meter is ca. 1500 USD (for 300 000 PLN = 81 000 USD you will buy there 50 sq meter flat with all furniture and taxes), in big cities like Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Krakow - like 2000-2200 USD per meter (lets say for 81 000 USD you will buy there 40 meters paying all taxes) but in Warsaw 81 000 USD is shity money ( USD = 3.7 PLN, 1 € = 4.20 PLN )

for 120 000 USD i could buy 35 m2 near to subway station with all taxes included

http://scn.waw.pl/szukaj?wojewodztwo=mazowieckie&powiat=warszawa&dzielnica=%C5%9Ar%C3%B3dmie%C5%9Bcie&typ=mieszkania

example, 49 sq m2 near center = 520 000 PLN = 140 000 USD without taxes, provision, notary , so with all notary taxation it is 150 000 usd

36 sq m - 410 000 PLN without taxes and agency = 111 000 USD

those prices are from center district , ca 10 - 11 k PLN per meter , 2700-2900 USD per meter without 2% tax, without 1% notary , without 3% agency, so to prices that you see , you need to add 5%

all those flats are in blocks build in 1960-1980s, cause most of flats in blocks of flats were buit in my city in 60s and 70s (like "panelak" in Petrovice from OFP from Nogova ;) )

I suppose I'm very lucky because I got 51 sq.m flat on 1st floor (but in old house built in 1949) for USD 11800.

How about moving from capital to smaller city? No work there at all?

No work there at all?

yes, Poland is like Russia - there is Moscow and there is Russia

there is Poland and there is Warsaw

Warsaw doesn't represent poverty of whole emigrating Poland , Warsaw is place where there is lots of jobs and those jobs are not junk jobs only , there is very good public transport (with air condition , very accurate), when there are no problems with health care, all institutions (job places for educated people)

rest of Poland is destroyed industry, much smaller income, poverty, there are places like Olsztyn area where unemployment is ca. 30%

Warsaw is now over 3 milion people - half of those people are "słoiki" - young people who came from rest of country to work here and send money to parents due to lack of jobs in their area,

so 50% of Warsaw are not people born here, but people who migrated there in 2000s when unemployment (in 2002, 2003) crossed magic line of 20% (than after joining EU over milion emigrated and than unemployment was cut half)

in Warsaw there is lots of jobs, unemployment here is very very low , salary here is twice bigger than in other parts of country,

12 k USD for 50 sq m, gives 230 dollars for 1 sqm - there is no such prices in Poland probably nowhere ,  in Olsztyn (region with biggest unemployment) there is 1050-1100 USD per sqm - 4 times bigger

if there were here such prices like in Russia - i would buy  such flats after 1 year of hard work and had money to eat, and all banks would collaps cause every flat would be bought for cash,

prices of flats in most of "west" are not represnting cost of build them, but they mostly are boosted for banks and credist

simple - difference between Warsaw and Olsztyn - 3 - 4 x times difference - while concrete costs the same, but it forces people to take credit for 30 years + later old people use revert mortgage system,

it is mostly boosted by banks and developer companies (there was found by journalists that they earn ca. 300 % on flat in big cities)

12 k USD for 50 sq m, gives 230 dollars for 1 sqm - there is no such prices in Poland probably nowhere ,  in Olsztyn (region with biggest unemployment) there is 1050-1100 USD per sqm - 4 times bigger

if there were here such prices like in Russia - i would buy  such flats after 1 year of hard work and had money to eat, 

I got it after 3 months of monitoring adverts at tens of sites and journals. Sometimes there are urgent sale adverts with very nice prices (both on cars and flats), I've bought my flat thanks to one of them.

BTW during recent trip to Crimea I compared local prices for flats - they are almost like in Moscow. For example the cheapest 46 sq.m 2-room flat in Feodosia (town I lived in during vacations) starts at USD 45000. Those in Yalta cost almost as in Warsaw or even bigger.

Refugee numbers to reach 800,000 in 2015

The German government increased their estimates of how many asylum-seekers will be applying in Germany

by the end of this year to up to 800,000, Interior Minister Thomas de Maizière said on Wednesday.

"This number is a real challenge," de Maizière said at a a press conference announcing the new projections on Wednesday, adding that "Germany is not overwhelmed by this development."

Officials expect more immigrants to come in the second half of the year than in the first, many from the Aegean Sea and the Balkan Peninsula.

De Maizière reiterated at the press conference that the high proportion of people coming from the Balkan region - 40 percent - is "unacceptable" as there are others fleeing countries where they are in greater need or face worse violence and persecution.

http://www.thelocal.de/20150819/number-of-asylum-seekers-to-reach-750000

Asylum 'could cost Germany €10bn' in 2015

Based on new projections for the number of asylum seekers expected to arrive in Germany this year,

the country may have to find €10 billion to fund its already creaking system.

Journalists at the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung arrived at the figure simply by multiplying the flat rate local governments are paid by their states per refugee of between €12,000 and €13,000 by 800,000.

State governments had until now been planning to spend a total of between €5 and €6 billion on supporting the 450,000 anticipated asylum seekers this year.

But Interior Minister Thomas de Maizière's announcement on Wednesday that the figure could increase by more than two-thirds has prompted fresh calls for the federal government to stump up more cash.

States want tax increases

Some state governments are already calling for tax increases to pay the differences.

http://www.thelocal.de/20150820/asylum-could-cost-germany-10bn-in-2015

http://img1.demotywatoryfb.pl//uploads/201508/1440066648_3trihm_600.jpg

when i found it on demotivators i couldn't believe it, but yes, after check it is true, 

so due to EU limits of production per country in Poland very good functioning company was closed, company was sugar mill which was hiring 250 employers, 

250 people lost jobs, cause Poland was producing too much sugar according to Brussels, 

it was bringing profits but it was closed because Brussels prescribed sugar production limits on my country (as i gave example few sites ago when Polish farmers get fines cause they produced too much milk, as my girlfriend had to resign from cows)

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1041267,title,Sedziowie-jezdza-gorzej-niz-politycy,wid,17796543,wiadomosc.html

"lol"

2 two thirds of road law violences among people with immunity are ... judges

judges are group said to be the most breaking traffic laws 

also judges are committing much more road traffic offences than usual people , they cross red light much often than average person, data from Polish police which published this report to journalists 

+

our new president said to organize referendum about 3 important things also connected with privatization - still ruling (elections in 2 months and they will loose totally ) party will vote to reject presidential plans, they say that referendums are against democracy and they will try to block in law referendum

@Vilas you have logged into one account and the another - please only use only one account.

oops, again mistake by logging by email box , 

-------

http://www.money.pl/gospodarka/statistica/artykul/rozwarstwienie-spoleczne-50-tys-osob,56,0,1886776.html

report - due to economical changes, 0,12% (1.2 permiles, 8 times less than 1 percent !) Poles have .. 30% of all property/wealth  in Poland  (Poland is ca 38 milion registered citizens in country (not counting abroad or national Poles abroad), than 1% gives 380 thousands people, article says about 50 thousands people who own 30% of property) 

article says about "Ginni ratio" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gini_coefficient ) that Poland is more economically divided than any western EU countries

i know we are close to third world, but i simply had no idea that it is that hardcore (i heard about ratio between foreman and worker in Scandinavian countries, France, Germany, i was told that ratio is like 3:1, 2:1, in my country that ratio can reach 10:1 between director and worker not only in private but also in public sector , the best example from public administration where law prescribes limit of salary for each pose, director has limit as 15 000 PLN, many clerks in administration earn 2000, which gives ratio 7:1, when i worked in public administration ratio me and my boss was 6:1 cause IT/technical specialist was under director, ratio me and cleaner was 1.6:1, so our cleaner had ... ratio ca. 1:10 to my director and it was usual public administration, not bank ) 

World Economic Forum prepared World Transparency Report for competition etc. issues report

http://niezalezna.pl/70338-miedzynarodowy-raport-decyzje-rzadu-kopacz-mniej-przejrzyste-niz-rzadu-ugandy

according to this report, Poland under rule of current corrupted clique is as ... places near to Uganda, Azerbejian, Nikaragua, Moldova, Mexico

we are at bottom of many "transparency, business, clear law" factors 

reported were 144 countries, Poland takes 110th, 114th place after few years of corrupted banks/corporations-puppets (to destroy local business) , 

also last wire typing scandal is told to be organized by... Polish special services which simply have enough of destruction of country prepared by "elites" who take bribes abroad cause probably in secret services there are remaining patriots who started wire typing politicians to show to society who rule Poland since 2008

anyway, i am "proud" to be at bottom of any transparency/corruption world reports (having business in Poland is really hard if you are not from abroad, abroad business here has many releases which native doesn't , tax law is complicated and very unfriendly while foreign businesmen are free from taxes, native locals businesman curse tax administration, our governent knowing they are loosing election, tries to sell as much as they can abroad, they try to sell our copper mining industry  , they tried to sell state forests, before elections they try to sell to foreign corporation anything that brings profit to state budget - i hope one day they will be charge with sabotage charges and get proper punishment unless they will be all in Brussels or some German/UK bank/mining industry positions  )

Polish Employers Asociation said today very disturbing words "we wait for immigrants , we hope they will be much cheaper, cause Polish employee is too demanding and wants too much" (i remind - usual salary here is 500 Euro to hand, we have German-like prices, we live very poor, our employers are told to be one of most mobbers according to few international organizations which measure labor situation in globe)

for Polish Business Chamber also situation that Poles emigrate to west to work in normal conditions is bad, they start campaign to bring here "refugees" who would work for 200 euro , so than greed kids of commies called "businesman" would buy another Ferrari,

2 posts above i presented report saying that Poland is more divided economically than usual EU country, our businesmen (most probably kids of commie intel officers who had money and state taxpayer budget contracts)  are very very different than cultural boss from west (our imigrants say that western bosses are very friendly, helpful , cultural and our bosses comparing to western acts like barbaric mobers)

Poles only thanx to imigration get salary rise , now our big business want to bring huge immigrants mass to maximize profits and cut any costs (cause house for imigrant will be paid from taxes of usual people)

Who are this guys?

Discussion below indicates, this "armament" is airsoft guns (replicas). Most likely, taking into account Polish strict and highly exclusive regulations regarding possession of any weapons, not even mention assault rifles and such. Some young people with strong need to be "radical" and to feel, they're doing something serious, I would say. Well. At least they may train tactics and such by the way. Since in Poland any territorial defense last years was practically non-existent, people with such enthusiasm look for own ways to externalize it as far, as is legal and possible.

By the way Falanga is TOTALLY pro-Russian, they are avid supporters of Novorossia and some of their members fought arm to arm with pro-Russian separatists against Ukraine, hence their radical stance towards Ukraine. People affiliated with this so called "patriotic" organization give interviews to propganda tube called "sputnik news" and some of them visit Russian embassy on a frequent basis. I'd be surprised if this gear and action along the border was sponsored by Moscow's money. Russian "fifth column" in Poland and nothing more.

Falanga is TOTALLY pro-Russian

What? Do my eyes cheat me or Polish nationalists can really be pro-Russian?

What? Do my eyes cheat me or Polish nationalists can really be pro-Russian?

some yes, not all

they are divided,

some prefere Slavic unity first,

also anti-German feelings (WW2) in them are much stronger and cheats of WW2 by Allies etc. (i do not know if you know, but for Battle for Britain, when Polish pilots were figjting with Luftwaffe, Polish Treasury get bill for fuel, which means, we defended UK from Hitler for our money too , Spitfires planes were British + Enimgma-like issues, ignoring death camps informations, many things thanx to our underground which is now called "antisemitic", but we paid for fuel) such things make pain still and some of our nationalists see Russia closer cause we have similar values (we love similar things, we hate similar things), we are Slavic, 

so even among nationalists you have division between pan-slavic and non-panslavic guys, also issue with UPA is important for many people especially who were in those areas,

nationalists are not 1 movement,

some are even calling to Pagan religion and gods from IX century before Christianity (total ancient Slavic roots believers) some of them are telling to "intronize Jesus Christ as King of Poland" (such guys also exist) , simply they are 1%, not like Zhyrinovsky in Russia which has too much percent

Turned upside down, I'm surprised you didn't know that!

Russian collaboration has a long history and usually Russia treats them well, like making this minority to speak on Polish behalf like they were majority.

You think like there is only one nationalist movement? Falanga is pro-Russian and they don't get much sympathy from other groups who are both careful towards Russia and Ukraine as well. Polish nationalists are deeply divided. 

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1356,title,Premier-Slowacji-Robert-Fico-zbulwersowany-wypowiedzia-szefa-francuskiego-MSZ,wid,17810169,wiadomosc.html

Slovakia is criticized by France because Slovakia doesn't want to pay for "refugees", Slovakia answers "it was not Slovakia who bombed Lybia" 

in our eastern-central Europe region huge majority is against islamization and fake refugees (because Saudi Arabia should give shelter to them not we in Europe)

more and more tensions against forcing by EU taking refugees , one day it will blow up , it is told that ca. 3000 people from Middle East and Africa are entering EU every single day 

3000 * 365 = milion people by year 

many of them are religious freaks, many of them never plan to work just take benefits, many of them soon plan to have 5 children, 

there were photos showing "refugees"  who look like just left bodybuilding gym, which aren't looking like people who are starving , 

btw. on one website i have read information that in Denmark and Germany zoophilia is legal , wtf ? i checked it in google and seems that there are... animal brothels in Demnark and Germany :(

many of them soon plan to have 5 children

While Europeans on the contrary. Europe in the shape, we known, seems to end soon at its own wish. Kinda pity, it was quite nice to the extend, but that's simply the consequences of the people's free life choices, that's the will of the people, so nothing to do about. Of course the fact, so many people from the Africa etc. are so determinated to risk own life just to enter the Europe by any means imagineable also has certain causes.