Placebo

European Politics Thread.

do not use word refugee against definition of this word

only refugees are people who suffer from Sharia in those countries, such as apostates, Christians, LGTB

Who do you think that are most of the Muslims that ask for Asylum in Europe?

Do you realize that the biggest amount of people that suffer the Sharia in those countries are Muslims, right?

I'd say that muslims demanding Sharia in Western Europe are 99.9% and if they get a chance they won't let it slip by.

You don't know much of them, do you ? All muslims i know are against it, they want to comply with the secular law because they have understood that the law is protecting them, some of them have fled their country in order to avoid sharia. Lot's of confusion and commonly held belief in this topic.

they why they not leave this religion they escape and not become apostates, atheists , Christians?

i do not buy this theory at all , because either you believe in religion or you say you prefer secular system,

religion is antithesis of secularism, how can one say "yes, i am believer but i do not believe" , true believer always want to follow belief, telling that most Muslims hate sharia makes me laugh, than why they are Muslims at all ? they they not start eating beacon saying that there is no Allah ?

if one says he believe is something - he believe in this or he lies,

if one says he is believer but he is against something - than he lies,

there is Khafir (if i use correct name) that is present in Quoran - that you can lie to non believer to hide jihad,

just like Talmud there is told that you can lie to non-Jew and it is not sin,

if they are against islamic rules and they believe in islam - either they have schizophrenia and duality of mentality, or they should take arms and start secular states in their homelands and fight for secular state with rifle in their hand,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

this is true , not 1%

they why they not leave this religion they escape and not become apostates, atheists , Christians?

What on Earth are you talking about? :j:

Do you know that Islam != Sharia no? In fact the Sharia is a really extremist interpretation of Islam. And that a big majority of Muslims don't support it.

1. The UK is not all Western Europe.

2. The Daily Mail, seriously?

A survey of 600 Muslim students at 30 universities throughout Britain found that 32 per cent of Muslim respondents believed killing in the name of religion is justified.
Overall, the findings depict a Muslim community becoming more radical and feeling more alienated from mainstream society, even though 91 per cent still say they feel loyal to Britain.

You don't know much of them, do you ? All muslims i know are against it, they want to comply with the secular law because they have understood that the law is protecting them, some of them have fled their country in order to avoid sharia. Lot's of confusion and commonly held belief in this topic.

Confusion indeed. I find these half-believers most illogical though I disdain them less than fundamentalists. Anyway, the muslims you know are not all the muslims in Western Europe. I saw videos and photos from protests crowded with hardcore believers who demanded Sharia law, restriction of free speech and probably some other downright idiotic ideas.

Confusion indeed. I find these half-believers most illogical though I disdain them less than fundamentalists.

What do you mean by half-believers?

Anyway, the muslims you know are not all the muslims in Western Europe. I saw videos and photos from protests crowded with hardcore believers who demanded Sharia law, restriction of free speech and probably some other downright idiotic ideas.

In all communities there's a few hardcore extremist. But they don't represent the majority. I've lived in different Western and Northern Europe countries and meet a lot of Muslims, not even one of them agreed with the Sharia, just the opposite.

http://img.wiocha.pl/images/e/b/ebb72822c6313b43ba56f84436a6ae19.jpg?s=1435914171

something found on demotivators:

it says that in Sweden critics of Muslims or LGTB is persecuted with 3 years sentence and it is equal persecuted as nazism ? :O

and that 77% of rapes in Sweden are commited by Muslim imigrants

of course i already posted links to articles showing photoshoping of "wanted" criminals where Swedish police photoshoped Black skin to White skin because of political correctness (i could not imagine before how can police , on wanted-letter can Photoshop face, but they do it, they either pixelate when someone is not Native or they whitening skin shade)

about rejecting from job offers White males i also wrote some time ago

http://img.wiocha.pl/images/a/2/a206e4e99f2b3866b7b36106fb156cb8.jpg

another demotivator says that on 48 rapes in Oslo, 45 were committed by African or Middle East Immigrants

So, the whole story, surveys, Study of the University and the other datas and informations are wrong ?

(...)

Arent there immigrants from the Ukraine in Poland ? What are the numbers here in the recent years ?

Simple "cherry picking" dude. This let's say newspaper is known for such practise where they only focus on data that are compliant with statement they want to push. Very easy to create articles saying how blacks are still beaten in the USA or how Ukraine became a neonazi state :) Nevermind.

Regarding immigrants from the Ukraine in Poland. Before the conflict basing on 2011 census 51000 people declared their Ukraininian nationality, In 2002 - 27000. In 10 years the amount of Ukrainian people living in Poland has doubled. According to Ministry of Labor statement from 2015 - 217.000 Ukrainians temporarily work in Poland legally, another 200-300 thousands "tourists" work here illegally.

another nonsense of our legal system:

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1019379,title,Biologiczni-rodzice-zamordowanych-dzieci-z-Pucka-chca-odszkodowania-od-powiatu,wid,17681229,wiadomosc.html?ticaid=11527c

because of poverty states takes away child from poor families,

people who are too poor can have their kid taken away for "surrogate family"

biological parents DO NOT get financial support , but their kid is being taken to "surrogate parents" which get ... 2500 PLN (similar to average Polish salary) on such child

what a nonsense,

biological parents who need 1000 PLN help - do not get it

"because of poverty" their child is taken to "surrogate parents" who get 2500 PLN

case is bigger - their kid was murdered by surrogate parent !

so state took away from them kid, someone get 2500 PLN monthly for this kid and killed their kid

world created by leftists

----

http://rt.com/news/268615-slovakia-islamization-protest-arrested/

in Slovakia there were also protests against islamization of Europe

Edited by vilas

Since we talk here also about immigration I'm posting it here. This is how grateful boat people are to Australian Navy for turning them back where they came from. Guy looking like Tony Montana says F*** Australia! We wish you 911 and such.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=875_1435061571

Since we talk here also about immigration I'm posting it here. This is how grateful boat people are to Australian Navy for turning them back where they came from. Guy looking like Tony Montana says F*** Australia! We wish you 911 and such.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=875_1435061571[/url]

most of immigrants are good people scared for their families but also one small number are according to CIA connected with IS and blackmailed by IS with their own families that are not able to leave war zone and warning is what they need to do to save their families !

most of immigrants are good people scared for their families but also one small number are according to CIA connected with IS and blackmailed by IS with their own families that are not able to leave war zone and warning is what they need to do to save their families !

most of them want to live without work using benefits , lonely man swim , leave their woman and kids, in new country try to find another woman, make 5 kids, teach them "allah akbar" and nothing more , they have totally different mentality - praying over working, demanding, but no matter how much of them are religious extremists, is it 10 or 30 percent, they are first of all competition for cheap labor and benefits takers, while our taxes in Eastern Europe are not even efficient to build for us new hospital,

those guys shown on video are clearly islamists who only demand benefits from social fund , they would not work, their attitude is "give me house, i will rape your woman, pay for me, obey sharia"

Australia made best step, shame that EU doesn't follow Australia,

we have to spend our taxes on our own needs,

in my country we earn 600 Euro per month, lots of hospitals are liquidated, 8% of people are below povery line, 20% are poor or near poverty line, there is upcoming bankrupcy of social securance system , because of huge imigration, there will be LESS working people than retired people - there will be NO MONEY for pensions in future,

and i cannot imagine that anyone would dare to spend our taxes for funding them houses, while we cannot afford houses ourselves,

i am educated, i am 37, because of our banking system i cannot either afford credit or when i will get credit - i will have to pay loan by 30 years, just to buy small flat (lets say 40 suare meters flat)

lots of my friends earn similar in one job, like 500 Euro, 600 Euro, 700 Euro per month,

buying flat at age 30 without inheriting it after grandfathers is almost hardcore,

my friends took bank loans which they will be paying off till they are 65, it is insane to say that we should accept any immigrants here while in my local hospital they cannot afford new tomograph or even painting walls , at office i worked they couldn't afford air conditioning,

but leftitsts propose to fund newcomers homes from our taxes - completly insane and not just

if EU has such good heart , than instead of funding houses to "allah akbars" let they fund me house , i am not blowing anyone in the air, i am not beheading anyone, i am not taking benefits, but i am hard working 6 days a week , why the hell they would prefere to give those money to those who are NOT native Europeans and who cause problems, they will have 5 kids waiting for benefits, i cannot have 1 child because i still do not own my own flat , to have family at least 2-3 rooms , 50 meters flat is necessary,

or leftists want natives to die ?

Edited by vilas

most of them want to live without work using benefits , lonely man swim , leave their woman and kids, in new country try to find another woman, make 5 kids, teach them "allah akbar" and nothing more , they have totally different mentality - praying over working, demanding, but no matter how much of them are religious extremists, is it 10 or 30 percent, they are first of all competition for cheap labor and benefits takers, while our taxes in Eastern Europe are not even efficient to build for us new hospital,

those guys shown on video are clearly islamists who only demand benefits from social fund , they would not work, their attitude is "give me house, i will rape your woman, pay for me, obey sharia"

Australia made best step, shame that EU doesn't follow Australia,

we have to spend our taxes on our own needs,

in my country we earn 600 Euro per month, lots of hospitals are liquidated, 8% of people are below povery line, 20% are poor or near poverty line, there is upcoming bankrupcy of social securance system , because of huge imigration, there will be LESS working people than retired people - there will be NO MONEY for pensions in future,

and i cannot imagine that anyone would dare to spend our taxes for funding them houses, while we cannot afford houses ourselves,

i am educated, i am 37, because of our banking system i cannot either afford credit or when i will get credit - i will have to pay loan by 30 years, just to buy small flat (lets say 40 suare meters flat)

lots of my friends earn similar in one job, like 500 Euro, 600 Euro, 700 Euro per month,

buying flat at age 30 without inheriting it after grandfathers is almost hardcore,

my friends took bank loans which they will be paying off till they are 65, it is insane to say that we should accept any immigrants here while in my local hospital they cannot afford new tomograph or even painting walls , at office i worked they couldn't afford air conditioning,

but leftitsts propose to fund newcomers homes from our taxes - completly insane and not just

if EU has such good heart , than instead of funding houses to "allah akbars" let they fund me house , i am not blowing anyone in the air, i am not beheading anyone, i am not taking benefits, but i am hard working 6 days a week , why the hell they would prefere to give those money to those who are NOT native Europeans and who cause problems, they will have 5 kids waiting for benefits, i cannot have 1 child because i still do not own my own flat , to have family at least 2-3 rooms , 50 meters flat is necessary,

or leftists want natives to die ?

Well that is also true most of them are uneducated and they wants to move in EU to receive benefits and money ! and yes sometimes most of governments in EU are makes more prior and rights for immigrants than to own people !

our demographs say that in 2020 every third born child in EU will be Muslim child

------------

back on my country - connected with business, corruption etc.

loosing government (which will loose upcoming elections, as said few times ago, their party is now at third position ) desperately tries to sell rest of Polish companies to western corporations, Minister of Treasury blurted out (announced by mistake) about will to sell before upcoming elections few important companies such as big energetic company (resposinble for several power plants, wires with electric enegry), rest of shares of few Polish banks (stock shares, cause state owned dozens percent of shares of those banks on stock market), and ... social assurance company

so before elections they try to sell rest of Polish property abroad, of course all is known thanx to internet, cause mainstream media do not give such informations, but internet now is only independent source of informations,

http://niezalezna.pl/68653-wygaszanie-polski-trwa-ekipa-po-psl-chce-wyprzedac-reszte-narodowego-majatku

it meets European issues cause it is not disconected from western european corporations which bribe our politicians, and our politicians knowing they loosing upcoming elections in 2-3 months try to sell cheap everything before right-wing parties will take ruling and stop corruption and selling remaining stock shares cheap,

as journalists found our ministers have lots of debt in banks cause they took huge credits, build several houses etc. and when they got fired in autumn they will bankrupt, so they seek what they can steal and what bribes thay can take before they will be thrown away from parliament,

thanx to internet such things are visible, cause TV only shows "celebrity dancing contest"

internet is wonderful

Edited by vilas

Two European countries Slovakia and Hungary will not accept any "boat people" their territory. In fact countries who have nothing in common with destabilization of Libya and Middle East.

The Slovak Republic bears no responsibility for the current situation in Libya, Iraq and Syria, and that is why nobody could force us to accept mandatory migrant quotas. Prime Minister Robert Fico said that in the Slovak parliament on Thursday. "What has Slovakia in common with what had happened in Libya, Iraq or Syria? Absolutely nothing. Have we bombed Libya? Have we liquidated the regime in Iraq? Did we destabilise the situation in Syria? Do we have any relation to these territories? We bear no responsibility for the current situation of these countries. We cannot thus accept somebody making us to take care of people", said Fico. He stressed that Slovakia is ready to help ex voluntate. The prime minister appreciated the common agreement of all Slovak political parties concerning this important international topic.

Zdroj: TASR

http://en.rsi.rtvs.sk/articles/news/84065/we-are-not-responsible-for-libya-iraq-and-syria

Hungary has indefinitely suspended EU asylum rules under which it must take back refugees who entered Europe though Hungary, a government spokesman said.

‘Overburdened with immigrants’: Hungary suspends EU rules on accepting refugees

http://rt.com/news/269236-hungary-immigrants-suspends-rules/

Edited by Sudayev

those who had colonies and made wars in Middle East + Africa should take all reposibility , because it is long distance efect of colonies and short distance efect of "NWO wars"

Edited by vilas

almost every week in Poland wiretyping scandal, this week - wiretyped chat of former president Aleksander Kwasniewski (president 1995-2005, 2 elections) with his friend, boss of advocates, both from SLD party, postcommies,

in short - president with his friend say that country is in fact ruled by ex-commie intel agents and he doesn't care about corruption or bribes and that he had many reports about corruption but he doesn't care,

only thanx to internet people can see wiretyped chats, cause mainstream media (owned by Axel Springer GmbH) avoid such topics,

no matter that current leftist government changed law so wiretyping cannot be proof in court, but people see that on level of corruption Poland is almost equal to Ukraine or Greece , and Poland is ruled by mix of ex commie agents and few rich businesmen,

i just hope that after elections, if they won't be falsified, we will put all curent "elites" into prison,

probably due to their pro-corporations behavior, all western press will be calling upcoming right-wing government as "homophobic, fascists, xenophobic" but it will be biased vision caused by fact that i hope new government gonna tax corporations and banks,

i can only guess - what country is most corrupted in EU/Europe - my country, Greece, Ukraine,

in case of Greece they were mostly cheating foreign , in case of Ukraine and Poland they do worse , they cheat own people ,

------

on foreign affairs:

http://niezalezna.pl/68672-co-tam-wojna-co-tam-sankcje-przyjazn-niemiec-z-rosja-trwa-w-najlepsze

Germany breaks EU soldiarity and meets Russia despite sanctions,

German businessman and parliament members on talks with Russian counterparts

Misty - you was saying so often about unified EU , look how Germany behave towards Russia in this conflicts since begining many times,

Italy, France,

because of industry seells to Russia - vision of EU unity is fairy tale Misty, there is always business of local businessmen first in most of countries,

i do not know if you studied German relations with Russia Misty, EU unity is the same fairy tale as multiculti society,

if anyone ever think about unified EU, than all countries should talk the same voice, not about islamists, but about foreign affairs , but EU foreign affairs is not unified, because of business lobby in some industrial countries which sell their industry products to Russia, btw Rheinmetal company probably there is important player - you know it from Greek issue too,

there are jokes in my country that if Russia would attack Lithuania, than Germany would offer new GPS equipment to Russia day after sending condemnations and France would offer new ships day after setting white flag ,

EU foreign politics in fact doesn't exist, politicians from newspaper send condemnation words, days later businesmen, ministers, other politicians meet with Russians to talk about how to avoid sanctions

Edited by vilas

Germany breaks EU soldiarity and meets Russia despite sanctions,

German businessman and parliament members on talks with Russian counterparts

They are clever enough not to be doggies of US DoS and make their own citizens lose money for sake of US struggle with Russia and China.

there are jokes in my country that if Russia would attack Lithuania, than Germany would offer new GPS equipment to Russia day after sending condemnations and France would offer new ships day after setting white flag

Sorry, but our officials won't make wet dream of Baltic elites come true and they will have to deal with their problems in economy alone (or with more bank loans from their western friends).

EU foreign politics in fact doesn't exist, politicians from newspaper send condemnation words, days later businesmen, ministers, other politicians meet with Russians to talk about how to avoid sanctions

EU politicians are just puppets fearing another 'hotel maid of Guinean origin', they do what they are ordered from other shore of Atlantic. But businessmen fortunately have balls.

EU politicians are just puppets fearing another 'hotel maid of Guinean origin', they do what they are ordered from other shore of Atlantic. But businessmen fortunately have balls.

That's so caricatural that no one can get that seriously, even on Russia Today :rolleyes:

The fate of one former IMF director is not so caricatural, I suppose.

The fate of one former IMF director is not so caricatural, I suppose.

Lower and lower, go on, the bottom is close.

businesmen in EU should obey unified EU foreign politics , but in fact foreign politics of EU doesn't exist , each country play different foreign politics

EU despite dreams of some people about U S of E is rather funny union which tries to do something but has no enforcement tools to do it apart from some corrupted (by foreign corporations) people who rule in Eastern Europe, the worst is that my region is only one who obeys what Brussels figures out, while rest only say - but care only about their local industry (of course for their profit) while our eastern europe politicians care about others profits (loosing our industry profits)

http://niezalezna.pl/68756-jak-po-gotuje-nam-grecki-scenariusz

Poland , after 8 years of rule of "Civic Platform" almost heading bankrupcy like Greece, debt would be 60% GDP,

our debts are twice bigger, dozen of work-age people emigrated, western corporations do not pay taxes, economists say that only thing that saves Poland is that we do not have € here,

guys who made that mess now are in EU parliament in Brussels, Poland has now debts bigger than Greece,

economists in this country agree that € is the worst what can happen to small economies ,

according to other reports social insurance (pensions system) will bankrupt in Poland before 2020 due to lack of people who work over people who get pension (more people to take pension, benefits, than people who work and pay taxes) caused by large emigration and that foreign companies do not pay taxes because of corruption,

http://www.forbes.pl/raport-o-sytuacji-zus-zus-zbankrutuje-do-2020-roku,artykuly,166486,1,1.html

so Poland next to follow Greece in few years due to Brussels-puppets who ruled here (having all mainstream media support and lying on and on and on)

upcoming parliamentary elections polls says that currently ruling party will be third , opposition (right wing and second party which can be called far right) speak that only way is to follow Orban idea to tax foreign companies on the same level as Polish companies and citizens pay taxes,

supermarkets and banks if taxed - would increase budget income and than local shops would be competitive , now local shops bankrupted because they have bigger prices (due to obligation to pay taxes)

---------------

boring :

http://niezalezna.pl/68758-35-mln-zl-od-ministerstwa-srodowiska-za-promocje-powietrza-zarobi-firma-kolegi-boniego

friend of minister will prepare "a advertisement about clean air" for needs of Ministry of Ecology,

he get contract for preparing movie about clean air for ... 1 milion dollars

from budget of state , friend of minister will make short movie about clean air :O

----------

Polish yet prime minister advertises foreign supermarkets and said she is against paying taxes by foreign supermarkets in TV

Edited by vilas

http://niezalezna.pl/68801-niemcy-wykosili-polskie-sklepy

google-translated :

https://translate.google.pl/translate?hl=pl&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fniezalezna.pl%2F68801-niemcy-wykosili-polskie-sklepy

German supermarkets, not only not paying taxes, but also founded by ... EU taxpayers (EU budget) destroyed shops in my country claims The Guardian,

in spoiler google translation:

The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the World Bank lent the German Lidlowi and Kauflandowi one billion US dollars of taxpayers' money to wykosiły competition of small shops in Poland - says, "The Guardian".

German Lidl and Kaufland belong to the group Schwarz, the largest supermarket sector companies in Europe. The Group is controlled by one of the richest families in Germany. - Until now, it seemed that these networks are building their position in Poland thanks to tax evasion - notes Martin Kędzierski, an expert on. Economic and international Jagiellonian Club. With the publication of the British newspaper "The Guardian", however, it shows that work with the support of international financial institutions - the World Bank and EBRD.

- Without a doubt the support of these institutions is hardly a fair market practice - says Kędzierski. The campaign financed with public money, also of Polish taxes, retail was effectively taken over by foreign networks. Only 11 percent. this market is in Polish hands. According to the analyst, paradoxically it sounds particularly the argument that thanks to this loan the German network can offer customers access to cheaper, high-quality products which would not have a chance otherwise acquire, suppliers provide market, as well as the workplace. - It sounds doubly bulwersująco. This argument not only testifies to the neocolonial relation to Central European markets, but it is simply false - says the expert of the Jagiellonian Club.

You should ask this rat currently residing in Brussels - Donald Tusk why his government hasn't taxed all foreign supermarkets and banking institutions. Nevertheless, the deed is done and Tusk and his clique did a great favor for Germany, their asses are safe and set for life within EU structures.

Edited by Sudayev