Placebo

European Politics Thread.

http://www.thelocal.de/20150626/refugee-school-calls-for-uniform-modesty

Europe, a place in the civilized and free world where someone tells you how to dress. Of course it has to do with the arrival of "muslim freshmen" from wilderness to Germany and because of installation of the muslim element - local majority must adjust to muslim standards, also local children will have their gym hall closed and physical education classes have been relocated to another school.

Bloody hell.

'Poles don't want immigrants. They don't understand them, don't like them' (TheGuardian, July 2nd)

Poland accepts few refugees and has been little affected by the crisis in Europe,

yet its views on immigration are among the most pungent on the continent

“We don’t want terrorists here,†the Polish pensioner says, when asked about EU plans to resettle refugees more broadly across the continent. “Have you seen what they’re doing in the west?â€

It’s a popular view here, if a baffling one. Poland is little affected by the refugee crisis in Europe, and accepts vanishingly small numbers of migrants. And yet the country has some of the most pungent views on immigration on the continent. A recent survey for the television station TVN found that two-thirds of Poles share the same hostility towards immigrants expressed by the Warsaw grandmother cited above.

According to a study in 2013 by the Centre for Research on Prejudice – a professional academic centre at the University of Warsaw – as many as

69% of Poles do not want non-white people living in their country.

A vast majority believe that immigrants take work away from Poles and that their presence is detrimental for the economy. It’s a view shared more broadly in eastern Europe, despite insignificant migrant flows in all of Poland’s eastern neighbours.

“People just don’t want immigrants here,†one senior Civic Platform politician says. “They don’t understand them, they don’t like them, and believe that their maintenance is too expensive.â€

According to the UN high commissioner for refugees, Poland has pledged to accept just 100 Syrian refugees between 2016 and 2020.

Poland has never been a hospitable country for refugees. In 2014 the head of the office for immigration granted protection to just 732 foreigners, and refused entry to 2,000 people. Of those accepted, 115 were Syrian – although civil war in Syria has forced 4 million people to flee. About 5,500 cases were dismissed, primarily because refugees were trying to reach western Europe, particularly Germany.

“Poland has never had a serious public debate about refugees. Nobody has ever tried to explain to Polish people that one of the moral and formal obligations of EU countries is to help those who seek shelter because they are persecuted,†says Weronika Rokicka from Amnesty International Polska.

“The government should carry out a major educational campaign. For years no one has done this and now that a crisis has erupted associated with the wave of refugees, Polish people are completely unprepared.â€

Surveys show that for a majority of Poles the world’s problems should should be dealt with by someone else.

Politicians can sense this mood. It’s no accident that – according to OECD statistics – Poland was the lowest contributor of development aid in proportion to gross national income in 2014. Development assistance last year fell from 0.1% of gross national income to just 0.08%.

One again, the government broke its solemn commitment that this year Poland would spend 0.33% of national income on development aid. This attitude is striking for a country that for three decades has taken money from foreign countries in handfuls.

Under martial law, many Poles received packages from the west filled with clothes and food. In the last decade Poland has received tens of millions of euros from the EU in development assistance.

The ruling political party as well as the right-wing opposition Law and Justice party belong to a generation that often sought political asylum in the west in the 1980s - and usually got it.

It would seem that the Solidarność generation is not too eager to prove its own solidarity.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/02/poles-dont-want-immigrants-they-dont-understand-them-dont-like-them?CMP=fb_gu

Edited by oxmox

i agree with this,

we do not want LGTB marriages, we do not want Muslims telling us to obey Sharia and picking up our girls, we do not want chaper labor cause already we work for penny,

Amnesty International is pathetic organization- they care about prisoners (criminals) but they do not care about victims,

i would be happy if Amnesty International started to care about victims of crimes, not about bandits in prisons,

we read websites like religionofpeace so we know what Muslims do, we do not want them here,

we work hard, usual German works 35 hours a week, we work 48 hours, we do not want to pay taxes for people who do not work , have 5 kids and demand to get benefits bigger than our salary,

we were once hospitable for Chechens - than they organized gangs, started criminal activity and started forcing sharia - no thans, no more Muslims here,

Civic Platform and TVN television (their propaganda station) now have less than 20 % in polls, some polls say 9%

they will loose upcoming elections, they will be third in parliament, they won previous elections only because of lies, cause they were showing themselves as conservative party with liberal economy (lower taxes, less taxes)

i agree that government should prepare information campaign - they should show:

- beheading apostates,

- burning faces by acid,

- selling Christians as slaves,

- sharia patrols ,

- idiotic rules about food od bikini, bans on wine, beer, pork,

- statistics about rapes in Sweden,

- statistics about benefits taking lazy people that do not work but have 5 kids,

- videos from riots in France

- documentary about no-go zones in western cities

we understand immigrants from Africa or Middle East ;) our colleagues who live in UK told us about being beaten by sharia patrol members. about non working benefits taking families with 5 kids who only learn Quoran, about guys who pick up our girls etc.

it was Poland that saved Europe in XVII century against Ottoman Empire attack - otherwise people on west would not have their freedom but lived in Caliphate, it was Polish army that always stood against Ottoman Empire and saved Austria in Vienna battle,

we know a lot about this problems, which simply western TV doesn't show,

because we see documents about no-go zones, which are banned in the west due to political correctness,

we see documents about raping gangs which are made from dark-skin immigrants in Sweden or UK

we seen document about guy who raped 13 y.o. girl and was free cause "his religion allows it"

we are hard working people, we do not want our taxes to be wasted anymore,

already our taxes were wasted

me personally - i lived in town full of gypsies when i was young- all i can say is their criminal activity, pickpockets, robberies with knife, illegal weapons they had, driving cars without driving license (they were not educated, not graduated even secondary school, not working but had Mercedes SLK, BMW M3), i was robbed (with knife) by gypsy when i was 13, my grandmother was robbed by gypsy too

Edited by vilas

If that study is true and having in mind the big amount of Polish immigrants across the EU and abroad, the hypocresy in Poland is incredible.

I guess then that all Poles will return to their homeland at once then. Is all so ridiculous.

it was Poland that saved Europe in XVII century against Ottoman Empire attack - otherwise people on west would not have their freedom but lived in Caliphate, it was Polish army that always stood against Ottoman Empire and saved Austria in Vienna battle

Tell me that you don't really believe that really particular interpretation of history.

me personally - i lived in town full of gypsies when i was young- all i can say is their criminal activity, pickpockets, robberies with knife, illegal weapons they had, driving cars without driving license (they were not educated, not graduated even secondary school, not working but had Mercedes SLK, BMW M3), i was robbed (with knife) by gypsy when i was 13, my grandmother was robbed by gypsy too

In my hometown Polish are known for not being educated and for their criminal activity. What should we do in your opinion about that?

Edited by MistyRonin

Poles left country because western corporations DESTROYED our industry (also by bribes given to commies in 1989 which allow them to buy our industry "for one dollar")

Poland after 1989 was destroyed by foreign banks, corporations

and they give bribes and do not pay taxes here , opposite to us, average Pole paid more taxes than some supermarkets or banks,

few of my friends who work in UK dream to return and earn money and pay low taxes here - cause they do not want to live in muliculti environment but they have to because our industry was sold by commies who get bribes from western corporations or banks or Merkel Puppets Civic Platform party

Edited by vilas

Poles left country because western corporations DESTROYED our industry (also by bribes given to commies in 1989 which allow them to buy our industry "for one dollar")

and they give bribes and do not pay taxes here , opposite to us, average Pole paid more taxes than some supermarkets or banks

Interesting, you are using a similar speech as Putin does...

So well, if Poland was in such rise before 1989, let's return Poland to Russia. Shall we?

Russia is other culture, other language, other nation,

we have our culture, our language, our nation

we do not belong to anyone except ourselves - this is called independance - for which we fought for century and for decades - to speak our language , have our tradition, live on land of our grandfathers being our property,

Russia was our occupant for 123 years and later USSR

before 1989 we were under commie opression, they wanted to fight with our tradition replacing tradition by commie tradition

Russia is other culture, other language, other nation,

we have our culture, our language, our nation

we do not belong to anyone except ourselves - this is called independance - for which we fought for century and for decades - to speak our language , have our tradition, live on land of our grandfathers being our property

Since 1989 that Poland is independent and you say that it has been really bad since then. Hence if you don't like independence you have to like dependence.

It was the Polish Govs and companies that brought that Western companies. So it's all on Poland.

No one forced Poland to accept them, nor to join the EU, nor anything.

we are not independent fully

EU tells laws, banks belong to foreign nations,

guys who sold companies in 1989 were fomally Polish gov, but lots of them were simply commie agents which came after WW2 on NKVD bayonets

we are not independent fully

EU tells laws, banks belong to foreign nations,

guys who sold companies in 1989 were fomally Polish gov, but lots of them were simply commie agents which came after WW2 on NKVD bayonets

But it was the Poles that decided to join the EU, and it was the Poles that still keep wanting to stay inside it. No one forced Poland to join the EU nor to stay.

In fact, a lot of EU countries would vote Poland out. Poland takes a lot more from the EU that it brings.

And it was the Polish Gov that allowed that sells of companies and took advantage of it.

Why you try to deflect the Polish faults?

we wanted to join free trade zone, no borders zone, but not LGTB zone with African immigrants who force sharia,

we wanted to European Europe, not Middle East neither Africa streets full of violence and sharia ,

compare violence, pickpockets, robberies level in Rome and in my city - noone makes problem for tourist in my city , but what i seen in Rome was different

and even in Greece it is visible what banksters did to nation

we wanted to join free trade zone, no borders zone, but not LGTB zone with African immigrants who force sharia,

we wanted to European Europe, not Middle East neither Africa streets full of violence and sharia

The European Union has always been about protecting human rights (hence freedom of sexuality and the obligatorily to help the refugees). And there's no territory of the EU were the Sharia exists.

It was all in the pack. If you like it, take it, if you don't go. As I said no one forces Poland to be inside the EU.

and even in Greece it is visible what banksters did to nation

What? You mean the Greece that falsified its documents in order to get inside the EU and take advantage of the EU credits?

Are you saying that is the Polish goal? To take advantage of the EU? Well until know its what has happened. As I told you Poland has got way more resources than it brought.

basic human right is right to live, have health care, education , right to property and right to self defence (this last EU harms very often),

noone kills or forbids LGTB people to live like they want in their home, but adoption of kids is different case , noone here treats them like Saudi Arabia or Iran, noone persecutes them,

you seem to mess/confuse word tollerance with word propagation, promotion, over-rights,

tollerance for someone - is that you allow him to act, live,

you confuse word "rights for someone" with "superiority for someone" (cause they want extra rights, if they loose job, than "it was discrimination" not that they simply were not effective for employer, they want children adopotion while family can be only man, woman, kid)

sexuality is case for home, not for street and showing off,

noone bothers what people do in their bedroom, but noone wants to see it on street or allow children to witness problems like last time 2 lesbians did to small boy, minority cannot force majority to watch things which majority finds obscene or pervert,

tollerance allows people to do whatever they want but in their room behind closed door without consequences like people have in Sharia countries,

sexuality is for closed bedroom not for street or parades in center of city,

and Greece is also victim of NWO banksters who create debts too

and when you say about refugees - than only refugees are chrisitans who suffer from islamic regimes,

people who want bring sharia - are just jihadists not refugees,

cause if they were refugees from islamic countries, they would not want islam but atheism,

it is bullshit to call them refugees, they do not escape from Sharia , they simply want to bring jihad here,

hybrid jihad

refugees are ;

Christians who suffer opression in islamic countries,

apostates from there,

lgtb from there,

and only those people should get help cause they are opressed minorities there,

calling islamists refugees is misunderstanding and mistake,

IF they escape from that civilisation why then they hate our civilisation and want bring here their civilisation values ?

how can anyone dare to call "refugee" person who wants to ... establish in other place the same system which he "escape" from ?

refugee is person who want OTHER system and thats why he escapes from previous one where he suffers opression from majority or system which rules,

EU should take those who really suffer there:

- girls who escape cause they would be sold as slave,

- Christians or apostates,

- LGTB

but not guys who want to do here the same, what happens in places where they "run from",

in fact they do not run, they come here to do what Ottoman Empire not did 350 years ago,

but with other metods, fertility rate, than forcing sharia in 2030, 2040,

fact that in UK some officials already say locals natives how to wear to not offend immigrants is already scary

i cannot imagine situation when mayor of my city would say "please tell your woman to wear other skirt cause some muslims will come to town" later what ? "please take off wine from shop ? please take off beacon from pizza? please turn off death metal ? "

go and see people with faces burned by acid, cause they wanted marry other person in Pakistan,

go and see beheaded woman who made selfie,

go and see stoned to death woman who was sunbathing in bikini,

i have seen it (on videos) and i have read reports about this, probably you not

have you seen women burned by acid at all ? how many beheadings because someone is LGBT, apostate etc. have you seen ?

refugees, yeaaa ,

those "refugees" come here with banners "behead those who insult prophet"

my friend who worked in London was beaten on street for carrying wine in "sharia zone" , other person whom he knows had killed dog, case was reported but of course not in mainstream media, but websites such as jihadwatch and similar,

i know one refugee - guy is native Egyptian, he is coptic orthodox christian - he had to run to save his life when islamists came to Egypt in 2013, EU didn't helped him

i know second refugee example- guy sentenced to death for apostasy in Pakistan , EU wanted to deport him on demand of Pakistani government,

guy escaped from Pakistan cause he was there sentenced for death for apostasy and blasphemy

A refugee is a person who is (also called enfugee)outside their home country because they have suffered (or feared) persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, or political opinion

this is what wikipedia says

guys who are islamists ARE NOT ANY REFUGEE

guys who want better job and more social care benefits also aren't

christians are, apostates are, lgtb are,

if you call islamists "refugee" from islamic country than... you miss basic definition of who is refugee

they have the same nationality, the same religion, the same race as their home country - which by definition show they are no refugees,

majority of those who swim in boats want to take benefits from our taxes, have as many kids as they can , teach them only religion rules, than start jihad

it was visible few months ago - on such boat from Africa there were dozen Christians escaping too, when storm in sea appeared - christians started to pray Muslims found they are Christians and throw them from boat and chrisitans sunk in sea,

you call them refugees... gosh

Poland gave shelter to people from Georgia, Chechenya, Georgians are Christians, Chechens ... started beating them because Georgians were not following Sharia

Edited by vilas

guys who are islamists ARE NOT ANY REFUGEE

guys who want better job and more social care benefits also aren't

christians are, apostates are, lgtb are,

Seriously Vilas, do you think that most of the refugee that come to the EU are Islamic terrorist? or Sharia supporters? Seriously?

You really have to meet refugees and talk with them, urgently. You don't seem to know almost anything about them.

And yes, I know a good amount of them, some even good friends, like an Iraqi guy from Baghdad? Or my brother-in-law who is Kurd? Both of them are Muslims, but really far away from any extremism.

BTW the hundreds of thousands of Polish citizens that migrated to other EU countries in order to get benefits and take advantage of the systems, what should we do with them? They are Catholics... (And yeah, I also know a good amount of them)

Edited by MistyRonin

'Poles don't want immigrants. They don't understand them, don't like them' (TheGuardian, July 2nd)

Haha, dude how can you excite yourself with smear by GAZETA WYBORCZA??? If I had ran out toilet paper I'd even wipe my ass with this leftist tabloid that is famous for shaming and smearing Polish people and Polish nation, Polish traditions and patriotism not to mention accusing them of being responsible holocaust and non tolerance. Moreover they often write similar articles to other leftist foreign newspapers and are welcomed with applause especially by German Suddeutsche Zeitung who enjoys criticizing Poland for everything that is not compliant with their leftist and progressive vision of the Europe. For example newly elected Polish President, Andrzej Duda was immediately named "populist, and backwards choice for Poland".

Wyborcza run by a cunning red jew Adam Michnik who drank vodka with commie security service, person whose brother loyal to Stalinist ideals accused and sentenced to death many innocent people. FYI.

So, the whole story, surveys, Study of the University and the other datas and informations are wrong ?

There are definately problems in Europe with Asylum Seeker, Immigrations, Refugees and to a certain point I understand Poland. Immigration politics in certain, countries which have already a high percentage of such people, are sometimes questionable - Germany is an example. Such issues should be adjusted more sensible and not with the voice of people with an extreme view.

The reports describes that polish people never were confronted with such an issue and like the report says it was never discussed. On the other side, the polish citizen see how it looks like in other countries with higher immigration, also the failed multi-culti in some countries like reported some years ago, but polish people are and were a part of the problems in other countries aswell.

Poles belong to the biggest groups of foreign citizen in western Europe, mostly in Germany and later in the UK. In Germany its the 2nd biggest group after the Turks.

The critics in this report is understandable, as an example: just recently there was a decision to take on 40.000 refugees and these people should be spread to multiple EU countries. This is a European problem for everyone.

Arent there immigrants from the Ukraine in Poland ? What are the numbers here in the recent years ? (before the Ukrainian conflict)

Edited by oxmox

Wyborcza run by a cunning red jew Adam Michnik who drank vodka with commie security service, person whose brother loyal to Stalinist ideals accused and sentenced to death many innocent people. FYI.

Michnik (real name Shehter) - redactor of this Gazette is brother of Stalin era criminal against humanity , who is brother of guy who lead Gazeta Wyborcza which wrote article criticizing us,

his brother is criminal who was in NKVD but now he is very very old and he is on run in Sweden and because of Swedish law you cannot hunt for crimes against humanity cause it expires after 30 years !

in many countries crimes against humanity are not expiring, in Sweden it is 30 years, so thats why few Stalin criminals hidden there,

this is about his crimes;

https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Michnik - this guy is brother of Adam Michnik (Aaron Schehter) who owns Gazeta Wyborcza newspaper ,

name change is because after 1956 many Jews which were in our NKVD (40% of officers were Jews, 18.7% soldiers of our NKVD were Jews, circa 10% were Russians from USSR) had names changed to Polish-sound,

because our NKVD which came from USSR was only in 40% Polish (officers, Polish commies), after WW2 ,

Arent there immigrants from the Ukraine in Poland ?

they do not demand Sharia , they do not organize gangs,

there was told we took 15 000 Ukrainians after war and ca. 30 000 before war (poverty, working here)

it is reported that circa 50 000 Ukrainians are here

in Carrefour in which i have to do shoping (cause local shops bankrupted) there are working lots of Ukrainians,

40.000 refugees

i would oppose using word refugee as it is against wikipedia definition who is refugee, they are not victims of Islam, they are neither apostates nor Christians,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3042001/Aid-agency-says-41-migrants-feared-dead-new-sea-tragedy.html

we do not want this:

big riots that were in 2011 , 2012 in Makedonia for example were started cause Muslims were "offended" by clothes that local native Makedonians were wearing

In Germany its the 2nd biggest group after the Turks.

yes, cause simply our industry was sold by commies , our bank system was sold,

there is no single Polish bank in Poland,

supermarkets that do not pay taxes,

when you go to Poland to do shoping you have:

Carefour, Lidl, Tesco, Jehronimo Martens, Auchan shops

many local shops bankrupted cause they have to pay taxes opposite to western markets,

many Polish companies bankrupted cause foreign banks do not want to give credit to start activity here, because they are banks from abroad, Deutche Bank, Credit Agricole, LLoyds etc. US Citybank, Reifeisen...

Polish banks were sold for penny by corrupted commies when Poland was throwing away communism,

before Solidarity get power, commies, previously loyal to Moscow, sold all to few western companies

when commies were loosing power in late 80s, they started selling all abroad

my uncle was technical director in one Polish company producing telephones to all Warsaw Pact - ZWUT company , all USSR, East Germany , Poland had ZWUT phones produced by my uncle,

he told me that one German company get this manufactory plant for ... 10% of value of ground on which factory was build

plazza (ground) was worth 10 times more than whole factory was sold

before 1989 all industry belonged to state ("communism")

imagine following

you live in block of flats which belongs to state

1 m2 of land is worthy 100 USD,

your block stands on 20 000 m2

so ground of your block is worthy 2 000 000 USD lets say

and now there is value of building

communism ends and state sells your block of flats for 20 000 USD for example and suddenly you hear "there is new owner, he gonna destroy this block, there will be swimming pool"

this happened in 1989, 1990

because before 1989 you couldn't have private owned factory - it was "communism"

and property came either from being build by nation/people or because it was confiscated by commies after 1945,

so commies confiscated something in 1946, than sold it in 1989, and people who live there have no rights to factories they build with their own hands

many of my friends who work abroad because here there were no jobs (i would also had to emigrate if i didn't get second job , cause i work in 2 jobs, 12 hours daily, 6 days a week)

dream to return, they really wish to return, they spend there holidays, they simply feel bad in other area and other traditions, just simply there is no industry here except few manufacturers ,

we have lots of second hand clothes shops, banks, supermarkets selling foreign products while our own farmers get limits from EU telling they cannot produce more cause they would get fine (my girlfriend is farmer, i know what i am saying)

of course there are also people who are happy to live in other country - in every society you have circa 5% of such people , it is normal that circa 5% of society wish to live in other cultures and prefer other cultures and they are first to integrate in new culture,

btw do you know commies and new corrupted "elites" made in 1990 ?

extra tax for Polish private industry,

this extra tax was deleted in 1991 when right wing won elections,

but first "contract" parliament (where commies had guaranteed seats without being elected in 1989) made tax that killed many industries here,

simply there was for example 200% tax (no, i havent added zero by mistake) for raising salary :

https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podatek_od_ponadnormatywnych_wyp%C5%82at_wynagrodze%C5%84

they created such taxes, that if company gave "too big salary" to workers, than company had to pay 200% tax , insane ?

insane

but that law was before 1991 , it was deleted in 1991 but it killed many industries and put people in enormous debts

it was part of plan of George Soros here and Geofrey Sachs,

2 guys from Bilderberg Club which destroyed totally our industry in 1990

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros

this guy tried to destroy my country and almost succeed, we had medium size industry in Europe, our economy could be competitive to western manufacturers, but guys from Bilderberg Group together with commies "took care" that we are reduced to cheap labor colony - and we should not pay for problems caused by colonialism of other countries which had colonies in Africa, in Middle East, in Asia,

it was not Polish jets that bombed Lybian troops, we were not dethroning regimes in Nothern Africa causing those wars and ISIS there

Edited by vilas

they do not demand Sharia , they do not organize gangs

Do you realize that the Muslim immigrants that demand the Sharia in Western Europe, are less than 1%, right?

And it's the first time in my life that I've heard about "Islamic gangs". The only immigrant gangs in Europe that I've seen are the American Cartels, Latin Kings, Italian Mobsters and Eastern European mafias (the most important the last ones).

Do you realize that the Muslim immigrants that demand the Sharia in Western Europe, are less than 1%, right?

Not trying to spread fears and whatnot but I assume this 1% represent only those muslims openly demanding it. I'd say that muslims demanding Sharia in Western Europe are 99.9% and if they get a chance they won't let it slip by.

And it's the first time in my life that I've heard about "Islamic gangs".

Never heard of Sharia Police in UK?

UK journalists made polls among Muslim students (educated people) and 40% of them supported Sharia

and if you never heard about Sharia Patrols or Sharia Police than probably you do not read enough news Misty, you read only left wing newspapers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_patrols

just one example from one city

and if you never heard about Sharia Patrols or Sharia Police than probably you do not read enough news Misty, you read only left wing newspapers

Do you realize that I don't need to read the news to know what happens in the cities I live right?

I'm a person that due to work reasons I move a lot and know a lot of people.

On the Sharia patrols you are talking about a really small minority that not represent even the 1%.

As always, tell me how many Muslim refugees do you know personally? And how many have invite you in their homes?

do not use word refugee against definition of this word

only refugees are people who suffer from Sharia in those countries, such as apostates, Christians, LGTB

you completly ignore hundreds of examples i gave , from burning faces by acid to stoning to death for sunbathing