Placebo

European Politics Thread.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11373504/Air-passengers-bank-details-to-be-handed-to-police-under-EU-anti-terror-plan.html

Air passengers' bank details to be handed to police under EU anti-terror plan
Last month David Cameron attacked “frankly ridiculous†members of the European Parliament for blocking EU authorities from tracking terrorist suspects

So everybody is a terrorist until proven innocent, got to love this,giving away our rights ,freedoms and privacy for security, not to mention they will keep this data for 5 years, and they will be specially looking for ppl that order Hallal food on the plane(aldo its not in this piece i read it in my nations press).

So will you give up your freedom for security(witch they proven over and over again they cant provide?

Yeah, stereotyping is always strong among "common herd". Lol at France being the least trutworthy for my British friends from perfidious Albion ;)

Yeah, stereotyping is always strong among "common herd". Lol at France being the least trutworthy for my British friends from perfidious Albion ;)

One of my fav. economist, Xavier Sala-i-Martin, was commenting on that precise situation the other day ( sorry I can't provide sources ), that with all the last events in the EU what's growing the most is the racism between the Germanic North and the rest of Europe.

He commented for example how in Finland a racist party grew to take almost 20% of the votes. I guess he meant the "Real/true Finns" ( which is a deeply xenophobic party ). And tho I wouldn't call Finland Germanic at all ( the only Germanic part of Finland is Ã…land ), he has a point. I've read a lot of articles in that direction in different news sources mainly from Finland & Germany.

It seems that the EU as its working now, with Germany as "Alpha dog", it's increasing more the differences among countries instead of going towards unity which was it's main goal.

http://img.wiocha.pl/images/a/0/a0cf5e07a5e3e22dad1c6d18679b88d1.jpg

immam Ali Abi Issa leader immam of Polish muslim league says there should be death penalty for apostasy

it's increasing more the differences among countries instead of going towards unity which was it's main goal.

people who voted to join EU voted for no-border trade zone, not for another USSR, we wanted economical (not cultural) union of nations, but union when i can travel without passport, not union which tries to replace my tradition with new one

Edited by vilas

According to the 'very trust worthy' Irish Sun newspaper. Russian TU-95 Fighter jets entered Irish airspace. :j:

According to the 'very trust worthy' Irish Sun newspaper. Russian TU-95 Fighter jets entered Irish airspace. :j:

TU-95 fighter jets? I think the Irish Sun is talking bollocks to complement the tits that I assume are on page 3.

TU-95 fighter jets? I think the Irish Sun is talking bollocks to complement the tits that I assume are on page 3.

Yeah, page 3 is obviously the only thing worthwhile in it.

New reportage on Vice.

Since 2000, more than 27,000 migrants and refugees have died attempting the perilous journey to Europe. With an unprecedented number of people breaking through its heavily barricaded borders in 2014, the EU continues to fortify its frontiers.

btw. did you folks know that city of Melilla is Spanish enclave in Morocco? That is where action takes place.

Such things just strengthen positions of numerous European nationalists. Moreover some outsiders are of much desire to 'put order' in EU. Here is an article from British Independent Media Center about such 'wellwishers'

indymedia . org . uk/en/regions/world/2015/02/519411 . html

More on that:

( Al Jazeera ) Shots fired at Denmark cafe free speech event

Danish police have confirmed that at least one man has been killed and three policemen wounded after several shots were fired at a cafe in Copenhagen where a meeting about freedom of speech was being held.

Copenhagen-based journalist Peter Starup Kedorff told Al Jazeera on Saturday that the gunmen had fled, and police were looking for two to three suspects.

The meeting was organised by Swedish artist Lars Vilks, who has faced numerous threats for caricaturing the Prophet Muhammad in 2007.

The French ambassador to Denmark Francois Zimeray also attended the event at Krudttoenden cafe in the capital city. He was not injured.

---------- Post added at 20:01 ---------- Previous post was at 19:42 ----------

btw. did you folks know that city of Melilla is Spanish enclave in Morocco? That is where action takes place.

It also happens in the Spanish enclave of Ceuta too, and other Spanish islands in the Moroccan coast ( including little islands and also the Canary Archipelago ).

Check this map:

http://i.imgur.com/tNfGWED.png (218 kB)

Edited by MistyRonin

(BBC) Copenhagen shootings: Police kill 'gunman' after two attacks

Police in Copenhagen say they have shot dead a man they believe was behind two deadly attacks in the Danish capital hours earlier.

Police say they killed the man in the Norrebro district after he opened fire on them.

It came after one person was killed and three police officers injured at a free speech debate in a cafe on Saturday.

In the second attack, a Jewish man was killed and two police officers wounded near the city's main synagogue.

_81049506_81046653.jpg

Tens of thousands of people gather across Denmark to commemorate the victims of the weekend attacks in the capital, Copenhagen.

We're all Danish today.

Malmo, a city where Swedish Jews are no longer welcome. Outrageous scale of anti-Semitism caused by muslim emigrants from Africa.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/01/23/reporters-experiment-reveals-malmo-sweden-as-a-jewish-no-go-zone/

Conveniently he didn´t show in his video when people simply didn´t care or stood up to defend him. :rolleyes:

apart from crazy politicall correctnes - in media it was told today that banksters want to earn more and "due to problems with Swiss frank" they "have to" raise payment for accounts, using cash machines etc.

so there will be rising cost of using banks