Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

USA Politics Thread - *No gun debate*

Strange how religion will fall away based on prophecies to come (In a book), and you then offer "the book with answers" ... kind of a mirror isn't it, just a book, a book alone via one source doesn't help you with what you have been posting so far with a dash of mystery.

You equate the Bible or the Koran to a history book? Ever heard of Milner roundtable group? Thought as much. You will find correlations in it with today's reality, you either want to understand the situation, or you fall back into your comfort zone.

BTW before you spill out anymore population reduction sub mantra ref :

Its not your place as a human (which you have mentioned alot in this thread) to make any judgement on the suffering whatever the scenario

Why not? You want to me to pretend everything is fine, to keep on making money, to live a relatively effortless life in the crowd of the Golden Billion and leave the aboriginals to their shamanstic practices? What if said peoples are invading my living space with their ignorance - the Koran, for an example? ;)

Im not suggesting not to read it, but in the context of the large picture its still one area only.

But that's the problem, you see, it covers all of the areas of Human society and civilisation. There's a good reason it was forced out of print initially.

Edited by Iroquois Pliskin

You equate the Bible or the Koran to a history book? Ever heard of Milner roundtable group? Thought as much.
You know I dont already without knowing from 1 post in a forum? Interesting way you view things nicely shut down and flippant with guess work.
You will find correlations in it with today's reality, you either want to understand the situation, or you fall back into your comfort zone.
Very patronising and high brow view, which is expected, and again assumed, you have no idea what I do and do no know to make assumptions that you do, not too clever with the way you try to present your views.
Why not? You want to me to pretend everything is fine, to keep on making money, to live a relatively effortless life in the crowd of the Golden Billion and leave the aboriginals to their shamanstic practices? What if said peoples are invading my living space with their ignorance - the Koran, for an example?
Theres enough ignorance it what you type too mate, allot of Irony also. Also my point still stand about your views on depopulation, highlighting it, disagreeing with it then associating with it in the next few posts, and again never direct answer just reactionary riddles.
But that's the problem, you see, it covers all of the areas of Human society and civilisation. There's a good reason it was forced out of print initially.
So do many other books, so do lectures in psychology study classes, so do many other sites & books & papers, there's enough in many of them than just one, being my point (and my bible point too). Once source is a "starting point" not an answer.

But anyway, I post no more on the matter, I will leave you to your mysteries and irony & self importance, its a fun read. BTW what your speak of isn't helping informing people its a mixed message, not the best way to go. You type and think and convey in a very Pilskin Centric manner, I got into allot of information 10 years or more ago and had the same enlightened way of coming across, it didn't do too much for me in the end, I simmered down since then, just saying.

Edited by mrcash2009

mrcash2009, informing people on this issue is the last thing I want to be doing for the reasons you've described. I'm just entertaining the thoughts, curious what other individuals think of the predicament we find ourselves, and if possible, provide their vision and rationale why there are seemingly senseless wars being waged around the globe by the United States of America. Most, undoubtedly, tell you that it's for mere profit. ;)

You're a mixed, complex person yourself: so is bin dead laden sleeping with the fishes in the Arabian sea, or did he die in December of 2001 and this May 1 operation was planned way back, at some BBQ hosted by Mr. Bush, Jr.? Tee-hee-hee. :)

As for the book, it's a history book, what is a history book? A recollection of past events, provided in a neutral manner by the writer-historian. I don't need to persuade you, that you'll find confirmation regarding most topics there in the Library of Congress in the U.S.

A mixed message once more, read back a few pages I think what you think your doing isn't what is exactly coming across. In fact you say you dont want to inform by then stating you inform ... !?

Cheap comedy snipe Pilskin with the "other subject for a different thread" .. but you have your views.

You're asserting that I'm a murderous, genocidal psychopath? It's not as straight forward, as it may seem, there's this concept: "You have to burn the village, in order to save it". Heard of it? ;) It's being applied throughout the world right now.

You're asserting that I'm a murderous, genocidal psychopath?
No (!?), Im just stating that you mix your views, and that aligning with that notion is no better than the thought process of those putting it into practice of which highlighting for everyone to think about will only confuse. Again you tell me what I think and again your wrong. Edited by mrcash2009

No (!?), Im just stating that you mix your views, and that aligning with that notion is no better than the thought process of those putting it into practice of which highlighting for everyone to think about will only confuse.

Alright, you disagree with them and myself, automatically. I have asked this question: Who has the wisdom then, to break the vicious cycle of poverty and tyranny? Do you? :cheers: You said we have no right to judge, whether one is suffering due to the devaluation of life in his region/country/society, because of the sheer number of people present, or is being oppressed for whatever reasons and by whatever ignorance.

We sit back and watch? Doesn't work that way, never did, never will...

Alright, you disagree with them and myself, automatically.

No, I disagree on some points within what you have been posting about mixed messages with the depopulation angles, and you automaticly suggest I dont know something on reply. Notice you talk as if my disagreement is both with you and "them" as a group.

Who has the wisdom then, to break the vicious cycle of poverty and tyranny? Do you?

Hmmm disagreeing with a point in a forum equates to me as an individual in the world having the answer the the worlds poverty, a really silly question your asking from the offset, no one here can answer that, another mystery question to go around in loop.

You said we have no right to judge, whether one is suffering due to the devaluation of life in his region/country/society, because of the sheer number of people present

I said you have no right as a human to align with a notion that those suffering should be culled that's what I was talking about.

Again you come back to suffering being the amount of people present, depopulation mantra, of which you highlight and then have the similar thought pattern about it. Its not about the amount of people, its the control of resource & funding and the chessboard its set out on in order to have such poverty.

We sit back and watch? Doesn't that way, never did, never will...

No, but posting in an off topic forum and quoting Georgetown trained scholars and book links, with mystery comments and mix messaged wont either mate.

I have asked this question: Who has the wisdom then, to break the vicious cycle of poverty and tyranny? Do you?

Your climax has been anything but climatic. Here you go with these broad Yoda like hanging questions as if you and "them" have the answer but when pressed on it you seemingly don't and steer people towards literature that you believe does.

That is very similar to getting into a debate with a person who keeps winking and nodding at their proud secret belief and then the big reveal is "It's all right here -in the Bible" ;)

Are you a liberated individual speaker or do you let others sway you or just plain think for you? Lets hear your answer in specifcs to your own question without the wink and the nod filled with vague riddles.

So I ask you: Who has the wisdom then, to break the vicious cycle of poverty and tyranny? Do you?

That's quite a roller-coaster of duplicate posts. :)

Hmmm disagreeing with a point in a forum equates to me as an individual in the world having the answer the the worlds poverty, a really silly question your asking from the offset, no one here can answer that, another mystery question to go around in loop.

And if there is a scientific solution to the problem, you simply reject it due to it being immoral? Read some Aldous Huxley, everything has been answered before.

Again you come back to suffering being the amount of people present, depopulation mantra, of which you highlight and then have the similar thought pattern about it. Its not about the amount of people, its the control of resource & funding and the chessboard its set out on in order to have such poverty.

Unsophisticated societies do not take into account the resources, when deciding not to use that condom,

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=opera&rls=en&q=cairo&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Do zoom in and scroll down South, and tell me they've been denied resources and that this problem is not their responsibility? You see, the third world was floating in LA-LA-LA land, whereas the West was progressing forward, unrestricted by dogma, and we're at a point, where you need to rationalise your decision to even have a child.

No, but posting in an off topic forum and quoting Georgetown trained scholars and book links, with mystery comments and mix messaged wont either mate.

Agreed, but I don't have enough capital, yet, to make donations to the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, or The Rockefeller Foundation, or do as George Soros did and create his own action NGOs.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

That is very similar to getting into a debate with a person who keeps winking and nodding at their proud secret belief and then the big reveal is "It's all right here -in the Bible" ;)

Thing is, I don't need any literature to argue my position and continue the discussion, but am I to blame, if the participants are not well-versed in the topics that are being discussed? On top of that, I have to dodge the banHammer with regards to the itanimulli.

So I ask you: Who has the wisdom then, to break the vicious cycle of poverty and tyranny? Do you?

The Earth does, and in the past, it told us that the carrying capacity of this planet is two billion people. You want to go against nature?

That's quite a roller-coaster of duplicate posts.
I know, it was timing out and on refreshing not showing as posted, so tried it a few times, then all 6 or more showed up, reported to moderator to delete if needed.
That is very similar to getting into a debate with a person who keeps winking and nodding at their proud secret belief and then the big reveal is "It's all right here -in the Bible"
My point exactly, maybe I should have worded that better myself.
And if there is a scientific solution to the problem, you simply reject it due to it being immoral? Read some Aldous Huxley, everything has been answered before.
You have to ask the question, who's behind the science in order to offer that "solution" and what it entails, who's funding, who's pushing it. Sounds more like a Nazi "solution" if you ask me and yes I still stand with my point.
You see, the third world was floating in LA-LA-LA land, whereas the West was progressing forward, unrestricted by dogma, and we're at a point, where you need to rationalise your decision to even have a child.
We have moved forward? You read what you read and see the world as it is and you suggest moving forward and the notion of culling people who aren't being responsible, man you are way off target. Or are you stating that even we in the west are bing monitored for such things? Another mixes message.
Agreed, but I don't have enough capital, yet, to make donations to the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, or The Rockefeller Foundation, or do as George Soros did and create his own action NGOs.
You my friend are a person that should never have that capital, everything I started to think you have confirmed in the last section. I will never take any advice nor any information from you at all from this point onwards, very worrying to say the least.

Unsophisticated societies do not take into account the resources, when deciding not to use that condom,

So they should be culled for it? Man you are reading the wrong books mate you truly are, right out of an NWO elitism mantra bible.

Can I ask, are you posting with tongue in cheek highlighting the groups or are your points about funding legit?

Edited by mrcash2009

but am I to blame, if the participants are not well-versed in the topics that are being discussed?

Yes, you are. Leading people on a wild goose chase of logic and never stating really anything with clarity leaves you to blame -sorry.

The Earth does, and in the past, it told us that the carrying capacity of this planet is two billion people. You want to go against nature?

*sigh* And what is The Earth telling you needs to be done -in specifics....?

NWO population reduction mantra in a nutshell. And was my point when I posted originally.
Thing is, I don't need any literature to argue my position and continue the discussion, but am I to blame, if the participants are not well-versed in the topics that are being discussed?
Again very "Pilskin Centric" and all assuming.

Im sorry to the US subject matter and I guess this is a tad off topic and sub arguments, I have read all I needed to read above and that's all I needed to know. I wont post any more here about that, no need to go too off topic which it is going.

Edited by mrcash2009

*sigh* And what is The Earth telling you needs to be done -in specifics....?

Oh, you mean how it suggests that we start a controlled nuclear war and wipe out all of the cities with their suburbs, which are deemed not fit for LIFE? Those areas will regenerate with forests, flora & fauna, while the rest of Mankind digs up those 1960's circular in design Garden Cities and proceeds to build the dream of their forefathers. A circular design with 'government' being the first ring, or the core, subsequent rings are to be used for education, recreation, leisure facilities, some rings will be outright forests, some are going to house apartments for the citisens of such cities, agriculture, water supply are to be on the 'outskirts' of said landmarks, and are going to be the largest, by area.

Pipedream? How about the second population 'stabilises', nuclear fusion gets pulled out of a black project and *magicKally* *commercial* working reactors start to produce energy for the *survivors*. ;) Once the Earth has been carved up for resources for reasonable projects in areas deemed available to Humans, as opposed, for an example, to zones, where humans are not to build any cities, industries et cetera. When our House is in order, you can start looking to the stars... once again.

Pipedream.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

You my friend are a person that should never have that capital, everything I started to think you have confirmed in the last section. I will never take any advice nor any information from you at all from this point onwards, very worrying to say the least.

Haha. :D I'm surprised you've highlighted only that, Carnegie preceded almost everything, with Soros being the most visible agent. All of them are tax-exempt in the United States. ;)

Americans gave $291 billion to charity in 2010

(Reuters) - U.S. donations to charity rose to $291 billion last year, a study found on Monday, but it was still more than 6 percent below a 2007 record as the nation struggles to recover from its worst recession in decades.

Continued:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/20/us-usa-charity-idUSTRE75J0RV20110620

Americans gave $291 billion to charity in 2010

(Reuters) - U.S. donations to charity rose to $291 billion last year, a study found on Monday, but it was still more than 6 percent below a 2007 record as the nation struggles to recover from its worst recession in decades.

Continued:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/20/us-usa-charity-idUSTRE75J0RV20110620

The other type of charity,

Exclusive: The Fed's $600 Billion Stealth Bailout Of Foreign Banks Continues At The Expense Of The Domestic Economy, Or Explaining Where All The QE2 Money Went

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/exclusive-feds-600-billion-stealth-bailout-foreign-banks-continues-expense-domestic-economy-

Courtesy of the recently declassified Fed discount window documents, we now know that the biggest beneficiaries of the Fed's generosity during the peak of the credit crisis were foreign banks, among which Belgium's Dexia was the most troubled, and thus most lent to, bank. Having been thus exposed, many speculated that going forward the US central bank would primarily focus its "rescue" efforts on US banks, not US-based (or local branches) of foreign (read European) banks: after all that's what the ECB is for, while the Fed's role is to stimulate US employment and to keep US inflation modest

Welcome to the New World Order, USA and thanks for all the fish. :)

Oh, you mean how it suggests that we start a controlled nuclear war and wipe out all of the cities with their suburbs, which are deemed not fit for LIFE? Those areas will regenerate with forests, flora & fauna, while the rest of Mankind digs up those 1960's circular in design Garden Cities and proceeds to build the dream of their forefathers. A circular design with 'government' being the first ring, or the core, subsequent rings are to be used for education, recreation, leisure facilities, some rings will be outright forests, some are going to house apartments for the citisens of such cities, agriculture, water supply are to be on the 'outskirts' of said landmarks, and are going to be the largest, by area.

LOL. Yep, thats a nice fairy tale. A controlled nuclear war that will wipe out the stupid, and magically keep the enlightened alive so that they can rebuild heaven on earth.

These people sound far more dangerous then simple religious nuts. Let me tell you, after nuclear bombs start falling, the world will be far more like Road Warrior or The Road -humans will resort to base animalistic behaviour and make our old society seem like Paradise Lost. Rebuilding will be done by the cruelest strongmen with the weak being slaves or food.

Sounds like your version is the Athiest's version of the Christian Rapture or Islam's 1000 years of peace after Jesus defeats the Antichrist -cept your Antichrist is a man made bomb. If Earth wants us gone, she don't need our silly weapons -she's got all she needs right under your feet.

Haha. :D I'm surprised you've highlighted only that, Carnegie preceded almost everything, with Soros being the most visible agent. All of them are tax-exempt in the United States. ;)

Im glad it helped you show off some more "knowledge", anything to help mr riddler. :j:

Im glad it helped you show off some more "knowledge", anything to help mr riddler. :j:

I just like dancing around the itanimulli where it can get me banned. For some, they don't exist, for others they are mortal enemies, I, for one welcome the future,

eob532iEpqk&

Change in China Hits U.S. Purse

BY JON HILSENRATH, LAURIE BURKITT AND ELIZABETH HOLMES

For more than a decade starting in the early 1990s, U.S. inflation declined as low-wage workers in China and other developing nations joined the global economy and produced a tide of cheap goods that washed onto U.S. shores.

The trend made American consumers feel better off and, by restraining the upward crawl of consumer prices, helped enable the Federal Reserve to fuel the U.S. economy with low interest rates.

That epoch appears to be over. Prices of imported goods are climbing, becoming a source of inflationary pressure. A wide variety of common products made abroad, from shoes to auto parts

SOURCE:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303499204576387774214424658.html

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Historic Helicopter Test Flight Uses Algal Jet Fuel Blend

Solazyme, Inc. has announced that the US Navy successfully demonstrated Solazyme’s 100% algal-derived jet fuel, SolajetHRJ-5®, in an MH-60S Seahawk helicopter test flight in a 50/50 blend with petroleum-derived jet fuel. This marks the first military aircraft to fly on an algal-based jet fuel in history.

“Solazyme is honored to be working with the US Navy and DLA-Energy in driving forward the testing and certification process for advanced biofuels. The successful flight demonstration of the Seahawk helicopter on a 50/50 blend of SolajetHRJ-5® and petroleum-derived jet fuel marks a significant milestone in this process, and reinforces the Navy’s commitment to securing our nation’s energy supply,†said Jonathan Wolfson, CEO, Solazyme.

Honeywell UOP was the refining partner on the jet fuel delivery, and has been working with Solazyme since 2009 on multiple contracts with the US military.

SOURCE:

http://www.algaeindustrymagazine.com/historic-helicopter-test-flight-uses-algal-jet-fuel-blend/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AlgaeIndustryMagazine+%28Algae+Industry+Magazine%29

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Texas wins in U.S. economy shift

Texas became the USA's second-largest economy during the past decade — displacing New York and perhaps heading one day toward challenging California — in one of the biggest economic shifts in the past half-century.

Source:

http://www.usatoday.com/money/economy/2011-06-20-state-gdp-growth_n.htm

Suspect in Seattle Military Recruiting Station Plot Allegedly Wanted Another Fort Hood

Abu Khalid Abdul-Latif harbored grandiose plans for an attack on a military recruitment station in Seattle and said if a single gunman at Fort Hood could kill 13 people, three gunmen could kill many more, according to the criminal complaint against Abdul-Latif.

He and Walli Mujahidh were arrested in the alleged plot after a nearly month-long investigation, the Justice Department announced Thursday. They are accused of planning an attack on the Seattle site with machine guns and grenades but were foiled when a Abu Khalid Abdul-Latif harbored grandiose plans for an attack on a military recruitment station in Seattle and said if a single gunman at Fort Hood could kill 13 people, three gunmen could kill many more, according to the criminal complaint against Abdul-Latif.

Seattlemen.jpg

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/23/2-men-arrested-in-plot-to-attack-seattle-military-recruiting-station/#ixzz1QAmd4EZl

These guys always wanting to kill people. Is it in their DNA or what?

Suspect in Seattle Military Recruiting Station Plot Allegedly Wanted Another Fort Hood
alleged plot
Always bear in mind this. There have been police raids, shootings on entry and many reports of "plots & plans" in UK and around the world... so far I haven't seen many of this come to lite after hours report wise, and I dont see much information about the allegations ever really coming to anything.

This might be a different case, but the current 10 year notion of keeping people safe and lots of arrests and "alleged plots" far outways many convictions for the action they are supposed to be taking. A few UK situations where people have been raided and its been slapped all over the news, then hear nothing, then you find out that they were released and not charged for what they were suspected of (that part doesn't hit the mainstream news though).

If groups are arrested for "potential & alleged plots" then shouldn't the entire governments and war machine, plus the Mafia be rounded up at once? I suspect if the Mafia were Muslim they would have been shut down by now, interesting thought.

You could class it as pre-crime or "Potential terrorism charge".

Might work in small amounts but looking at the bigger picture it can be abused and used.

Always wanting too? When you say "these guys" do you mean black or Muslim? Train them for the army then eh, that would justify itself. Edited by mrcash2009

You could say that, even if it's only a perception, portraying Muslims as barbarous terrorists, out to kill us - it doesn't matter at this point. Religion is their main DNA, and the same DNA that was practiced pre-Renaissance Europe.

Galileo Galilei recanted... many others burned at the stake, but the Earth is moving, still. Two world wars were not enough to wipe out the religious, I suppose we'll have to do better next time.

fa1.jpg

fa2.jpg

fa3.jpg

;)

Ah, 1922 - this was a time, when Saudi Arabia did not exist on the maps of the world, and camels were the preferred form of transportation there. Good thing, that these barbarians are being payed in part, in increasingly devalued USDollars, and in part, in US treasury bills/bonds, the principal debt on which is not going to be honoured.

Their existence can be ended on demand, but places like Iran is another story - they didn't want paper for oil, you see. ;)

It's not like there are as many targets at a recruiting center as their buddy in Ft Hood had. I guess like Mrcash says, we need to start letting them kill people first so we'll know how effective their plans are. The trials for murder always draw more fanfare than those for plotting.