Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

USA Politics Thread - *No gun debate*

Fine Example of The Democratic party:

3781660_9bcca3fa11.jpg

Senator Robert Byrd whistle.gif

Hi Duke

Your picture would apear to be faked. Was it you that made it?

The full story is well known and listed here.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn....pf.html

I find it odd that me posting this goaded such a response.

Quote[/b] ]Hi all

As the Democrats can now investigate things in The White House.

Perhaps it is time to investigate who Jeff Gannon alias James Guckert was visiting in The White House when he was stopping over nights.

Someone seems to think so. The full White House security logs just obtained show he was visiting over night and before he was acredited as a Journalist for Talon which did not exist until months after he was given a pass to spend the night at the White House.

http://rawstory.rawprint.com/0405/guckert_access_a1.php

Wonder who's bed he was sleeping in?

Kind Regards Walker

You don't stop over night at TBA's White House do you Duke?

Kind Regards Walker

Fake? Ok, Google it. You'll find it. You'll find another one as well. hey better yet, would you like an actual article about him and the KKK? or are you going to just blindly choose to believe that an ever so beloved democrat wouldn't do such things? icon_rolleyes.gif

If you can't see how obviously faked that picture is, you should refrain from calling other people blind.

Quote[/b] ]Fake? Ok, Google it. You'll find it.

I can even find images of Hitler in up-todate latex suits if I want to. Does this make the images true, just because you can find them on Google ? crazy_o.gif

There was no moon landings.

Stay on topic. If you have nothing to contribute with, dont post at all.

Hi All

In Reply to Duke

I looked up close to your pictures it has artifacts in it.

In what building was Senator Robert Byrd photgraphed?

When was the Photgraph Senator Byrd taken?

And both Clansmen Are the worst photo-shoped twins in history they even have the same artifacts in them.  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

3781660_9bcca3fa11.jpg

Check out the top left hand corner of the hoods of twin Klansmen faked in the picture. The Artifact is so big it is visible to the naked eye. Also see the shadows from folds in the cloth identical on both clansmen, that never happens here in reality. Naughty Naughty Duke biggrin_o.gif

You obviously did not read the post I linked as I said the full and real story is well known.

Back to the Real Point Duke is trying to hide

Jeff Gannons Overnight stays at the White House

It now apears that TBA are running as scared as Jeb Bush, hiding in a closset, of Jeff Gannon's/James Guckert's overnight stays at the White House. TBA attempted to muzzle the secret service 6 months ago to prevent them putting out the White House visitor lists oops did not work cause they are out.

Check the links your self people. Gannon was stoping overnight in the White House, and got a special pass even before he was acredited as a Journalist working for the fake news agency Talon.

Wonder why jeb Bush is busy hiding in Clossets? Same reason he wont ever be president perhaps?

Any way time the Congress was investigating where Jeff Gannon was sleeping those nights at the White House.

Kind Regards Walker biggrin_o.gif

Fine Example of The Democratic party:

[pic with clansment]

Senator Robert Byrd  whistle.gif

yeah...... thats a fake. But the concept is real look Here. Keep in mind that this is wikipedia, but it does have a few refferrances to back up the statements.

forgot about the pic in the quote sry

I don't really see the point of discussing whatever affiliation John Byrd has had with the KKK, if you dig deep enough you'll turn up dirt on everybody.

I know that doesn't excuse what he did or said, but I fail to see how it is relevant in this thread.

Hes a Politician. Democrats are supposably for all the right causes and reasons for everything. Well, I guess they are also for "White Power" ? That is sick enough. The picture may be fake, but there are others I can post that are real. I know that one is fake, I posted it for an example. icon_rolleyes.gif

Really? I have this feeling you've been caught with your pants around your ankles (and no, I mean british pants, underwear, boxer shorts, Y fronts etc)

So he was part of the KKK... in 1940... 64 years ago... He joined the KKK at a time when I would imagine a large percentage of his friends, neighbours and colleagues shared the same beliefs, and in a group mentality, everyone joined. News flash, the KKK wasnt exactly frowned apon in 1940... it took the US another 30 years to realise what the KKK actually solicited and what it stood for... I'm sure your ancestry and life is squeeky clean as well Duke? No skeletons in your closet of course - You're obviously the picture perfect representation of a modern, law abiding american.

He made a decision, one that only became a mistake with our changing times, politics and opinions. He quit it 1 year later. Its the usual dirt digging every politician receives, blown out of proportion.

Hell... I joined the Lego club when I was 6.... doesnt mean I'm a Lego High priest now. whistle.gif

Hes a Politician. Democrats are supposably for all the right causes and reasons for everything. Well, I guess they are also for "White Power" ? That is sick enough. The picture may be fake, but there are others I can post that are real. I know that one is fake, I posted it for an example. icon_rolleyes.gif

That was my point before, when I said you could dig up dirt on anyone. It doesn't really matter if they are democrats, republicans or independent, there is dirt on all of them.

Also, I fail to see how it is relevant in the context of this thread. Aren't we supposed to discuss the politics of the US and A as opposed to who stuck what into whose what or whatever?

he he that's funny walker , so Bush would be gay now ??

I doubt this could be possible because in the list of his youth excess (alcohol , women) homosexuality has never been mentionned , and this is so obvious !

Bush is a total nervous breakdown , he needs to relax sometimes .

nener.gif

Bush a warrior ??

Strom Thurmond tried to block civil rights act by filibustering, and yet Republicans have no problems accepting him, and on top of that he fathered an illegitimate child. How come I don't hear any criticism of that?

he he that's funny walker , so Bush would be gay now ??

I doubt this could be possible because in the list of his youth excess (alcohol , women) homosexuality has never been mentionned , and this is so obvious !

Bush is a total nervous breakdown , he needs to relax sometimes .

nener.gif

Bush a warrior ??

Hi all

I do not know who Jeff Gannon was visiting the White House before he became a journalist for the fake news agency Talon and I seem to remember Jeff Gannon/Guckert was actually still acting as a Male Prostitute before he became a fake news journalist.

Nor do I know which bed he was sleeping in when he was overnight at the White House.

bush_monica_moment.jpg

As to whether the photo you directed us too is George making eyes at Jeff I think people can make up their own minds.

I merely point out that the latest info shows Jeff Gannon somehow got a pass to the White House without going through all the usual 2 or 3 week security check, before becoming a fake journalist and then according to the evidence overnight-ed at the White House.

It seems perfectly pertinent to me to ask which bed a known admitted male prostitute acquiring access to supposedly the most secure property in US under an assumed name slept.

Kind Regards walker

Sure find every way you can around his being in the KKK. I'll wait and see what kind of remarks pop up for the next thing or "dirt" found on Bush or any of his supporters. I'm sure someone could possibly find something, just to make a dig at us. After all, The "Democrats" are supposably the ones that could change everything here. icon_rolleyes.gif pfft. Ok.

Oh and Messiah? I never once said my family was innocent, now did I. huh.gif No. icon_rolleyes.gif

But nobody in my family believes in Racism either. smile_o.gif

anyone else notice the last two pics aren't even the same guy as the top one? The hair isn't cut high and tight, the guy has a beard, and also has a darker skin tone. not to mention the ears are rounder at the top.

Now if you all are in the mood of posting slanderous pics why not show one of yourself? ....not to fond of that idea? Good, because nobody likes these types of pics. their just... wrong. so stop posting them and start talking of actual events that are taking place. I.E. US planes bombing South Somalia.

Yeah... it's happening. They were striking suspected hideouts for al-Qaeda. something that popped up during the islamic movement. any sensible comments? Because all I am saying is that the US has bigger fish to fry... Iran.

Hi all

Sophion-Black Let me get this straight you do not think George Bush Junior should be giving Jeff Gannon a cuddle?

After all I am guessing you voted for George Bush.

Kind Regards Walker

Walker, if you take the time and look at my post you would see there was no indication or hint to lead you to any answer to that question. and there's a reason why. simply put "you call a fool a fool and they call you a fool."

And if you open your eyes for just a second you would realise that the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower left its original post in the Persian gulf to assist in the bombings. All I can say is that it better be back within 25 days or else it will miss the appropriate time to bomb targets in Iran. IF IT DOES NOT: Israel sure is hell would bomb the targets. This would put the middle east between a rock and a hard place because , gee.. no one wants to be killed by a Jew over there. That would mean in their own words --so don't think I'm some sort of Mel Gibson, BUT "lower than the pigs under them."

How many countries do you think will jump into a fight like that? Wait before we begin let's start the auction off with 5. because you see, "captian", no Arab would be caught dead without an AK in their hand.

With the US as close as a gnats asno to the targets Israel will strike. there bound to bring out jihad joe from the woodwork. And they have to cross Iraq to get to Israel.

Do you really think Iraq can stand up to a bunch of angry customers rioting past Baghdad to get to Israel?

But let me tack something on the end right here. my age did not permit me to vote, even if i did would you expect me to vote for some one who kept changing his mind every time he found out there was a finger pointing at him? My God; do you think some one of that intolerant to stress should be put into a position can easily decide the fate of mankind? Because I sure as **** wouldn't put the nuke button under a guys finger that has a severe case of identity crisis! But If you somehow get this crazy idea to discuss my decision on who i should have voted for feel free to take it off this topic and into my inbox. because nothing makes my day better than a guy that thinks he has the know-it-all to criticise a person with make-believe facts and made up pictures.

(for those who don't get the hint, I'm kinda in a "rip off your arm and use it as a noose on you" mood)

Hi all

I think I managed to fathom some points there from Sophion-Black.

Are you referring to Dukes faked up KKK pictures?

Are you referring to an attack on Iran? I think you mean Somalia.

As far as the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower goes it was not involved in the bombings as you call them in Somalia. It was on station to ensure no one escaped by sea. A US Navy representative has denied any action by any Navy personnel.

There has been a lot of piracy in the area some Brit ships have been patrolling and intercepting there for some months. US Navy has been doing the same I think maybe you are mixing that up with Ras Kamboni air attacks.

The US air actions at the Battle of Ras Kamboni in Somalia were by UAV providing targeting information for two AC130 gunships out of Djibouti.

The rest of the air action appears to have been Ethiopian Air Force Migs and there may have been some as yet unidentified helicopters; Kenyan? Ethiopian? Somali government? US Air Force or US Navy? Mercenaries? A news crew? Fantasy UFOs, UAVs mixed up with helos? AC130 at night assumed to be copters cause they do not fly like fast jets? No one knows or ID-ed them assuming some helicopters were actually there.

The Jeff Gannon Questions:

How did Jeff Gannon use a psudonym to get in the White House; were the Secret Service Alseep?

In what bed did Jeff Gannon sleep when he overnighted at the White House?

Any way back to the questions about Jeff Gannon/Jim Guckert. Yes I know his name keeps changing he seems to have had several over his life time. Which makes it all the more strange that he managed to get a pass in to the White House before he bacame a journalist for fake news agency Talon.

As the US Secret Service records show him using his Psudonym for some time and that on occasions he overnighted in the White House.

Who invited Jeff?

Who has the kind of security clearance that he can get someone into the White House without the required two to three weeks of security checks? That list must be very very small, in fact I think the word unitary comes to mind.

The White House is so scared of this one that it tried to muzzle the Secret Service on the matter five months ago.

http://thinkprogress.org/2007....-public

As we now know it did not work. The full records got released: http://rawstory.rawprint.com/0405/guckert_access_a1.php and now show Jeff Guckert was visiting before he became a journalist and that had over 200 visits and overnighted at the White House.

Jeff Guckert first attended a White House conference on February 28, 2003 yet he visited the White House tens of times before then. Look at the record see for your self.

It is totaly unheard of.

The strange thing and this is realy strange. I mean REALY STRANGE! TBA and GOP is now spinning the secret deal to ban the Secret Service from revealing who has visited the White House is because it wants hide who Abramoff visited.

crazy_o.gif   crazy_o.gif   crazy_o.gif  X a Billion

Lets get this straight TBA and GOP would rather we think that the reason it does not want reveal who was visiting the White House is because it wants cover up what a criminal was doing?

crazy_o.gif   crazy_o.gif   crazy_o.gif  X a Billion

Does any one else think that is strange?

Kind Regards Walker

Quote[/b] ] All I can say is that it better be back within 25 days or else it will miss the appropriate time to bomb targets in Iran.

Why are you so hungry for another front in Iran ?

The Eisenhower is conducting surveilance operations over Somalia and the attack helos that attacked targets most likely have been US helicopters, even if they had no markings on them.

US attacking Iran in any form right now would explode right in the US faces in Iraq. You don´t have to be a genius to know that.

With the war in Iraq the US has lost it´s ability to stage a campaign in Iran. Don´t be stupid, airstrikes may take out certain nuclear targets in Iran but what´s next then ? Do you think Iran will sit on their hands ? Apart from being another questionable US-solorun it would put so much danger on the US troops in Iraq and the current iraqui leadership that noone with a moderately working brain would support such an attack. Even the White House is aware of that.

Talking in your words Sophion:

First the US need to get rid of the burnt iraqui fish on the grill before they can even think of opening a new front

On a sidenote I´d still like to have a comment from you on your bogussed Afghanistan knowledge you´ve shown.

Edit:

Btw, from what we know right now GW wants to deploy about 20.000 additional troops mostly just to secure Baghdad. How is this going to be the way to victory ?

At least 50.000 additional troops all over the country would be needed to have a chance for victory. The last troop level rise of 10.000 in last september was only in Baghdad aswell. What did it achieve ?

In my opinion the approach was and is wrong. The US forces concentrated their initiatives on one of the secularian fractions only and by doing that they made a lot of new enemies in other fractions. Even the current iraqui pm is so dependant on extremists that he still refuses to deal with them. If anything promises to be a way to a minor defeat for the US (victory is already out of question, it cannot be achieved, face it) it would be to take the role of an independant , unrelated force that deals with unrest no matter from wich fraction it is started all over the country of Iraq.

Concentrating on Baghdad again may look nice for the press-pics but solves nothing.

Most likely Bush will propose that Iraqui forces have to take full responsibility over the country by november 2007. What a ridiculous idea. I guess he will then tell us that Iraq is pacified and the US had a great victory...in Baghdad. whistle.gif

I know there's an Iraq thread where we're supposed to discuss this, but as someone pointed out earlier in this thread you can hardly discuss US politics without also discussing Iraq.

I just wanted to say that no amount of additional troops can "win Iraq", mostly because there's no actual enemy to be fought other than instabilities within Iraq itself. You can't force people to get along, especially not when they are living in misery.

The only way to bring stability to Iraq is to focus on rebuilding the country and not on policing it.

I know there's an Iraq thread where we're supposed to discuss this, but as someone pointed out earlier in this thread you can hardly discuss US politics without also discussing Iraq.

I just wanted to say that no amount of additional troops can "win Iraq", mostly because there's no actual enemy to be fought other than instabilities within Iraq itself. You can't force people to get along, especially not when they are living in misery.

The only way to bring stability to Iraq is to focus on rebuilding the country and not on policing it.

Does anybody know if Bush has any mortuary/funerary business? I mean, that would be the only explanation I find for him to send another 20.000 troops away for nothing... crazy_o.gif