Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

USA Politics Thread - *No gun debate*

You say you own a business but i am highly doubting it, and if you do I'm guessing you don't make over 100 thousand yearly. You speak against capitalism more then the communists do, and any one who stands for business or any type of free market you quickly insult. So i call a lie about you owning a business or you don't make over the money you want to, so you want the government to come in, and regulate all the businesses in your field so you can have an easy way to go instead of working hard towards your goals. We also have a word for Obama its called a Mulatto

Mulatto eh? Show's your racial sensitivity.Why do you always refer to yourself as "We"? Is that your ex-miltia or do you posses more than 1 personality or maybe you're Legion (for you are many!)?

As far as owning my own business, I don't give a monkey's banana whether you believe I own one or not. the fact is I've only been back in the States for a year and a half, but have built up my business to make a pretty nice profit that pays for me and my family's expenses. No, i'm not in the over 100k a year bracket yet, but so what -businesses take time to grow. Don't be such an elitest snob.

And I've already explained why I want businesses like Enron or huge predatory housing lenders regulated,but hey, if you enjoy watching big businesses run unbridled, laughing as they exploit the working man, well than have a blast. Anybody who's interested in literally witnessing a big company laugh while hard working Americans suffer, I recommend watch "Enron -The Smartest Guys in the Room" - free documentary about corporate greed run amok.

Besides, real capitalists don't hide in the woods playing army, thats more of a commie guerrilla thing to do...

He did say he came back to the US with only half a grand in his pocket. Returned after sippin' drinks on some Caribbean resort. He also ensured me he was not out of the loop

Thats right I did -not too shabby to be in the black with no loans, very little capital, no help from any even (gasp) our Gov't! Thought that was the American way, but yet you scoff.... And yes it was the Carribean but I don't drink. And hey, at least it lets me PAY for my games, not "share them for free" ;)

Edited by froggyluv

Mulatto eh? Show's your racial sensitivity.Why do you always refer to yourself as "We"? Is that your ex-miltia or do you posses more than 1 personality or maybe you're Legion (for you are many!)?

As far as owning my own business, I don't give a monkey's banana whether you believe I own one or not. the fact is I've only been back in the States for a year and a half, but have built up my business to make a pretty nice profit that pays for me and my family's expenses. No, i'm not in the over 100k a year bracket yet, but so what -businesses take time to grow. Don't be such an elitest snob.

And I've already explained why I want businesses like Enron or huge predatory housing lenders regulated,but hey, if you enjoy watching big businesses run unbridled, laughing as they exploit the working man, well than have a blast. Anybody who's interested in literally witnessing a big company laugh while hard working Americans suffer, I recommend watch "Enron -The Smartest Guys in the Room" - free documentary about corporate greed run amok.

Besides, real capitalists don't hide in the woods playing army, thats more of a commie guerrilla thing to do...

Thats right I did -not too shabby to be in the black with no loans, very little capital, no help from any even (gasp) our Gov't! Thought that was the American way, but yet you scoff.... And yes it was the Carribean but I don't drink. And hey, at least it lets me PAY for my games, not "share them for free" ;)

Well, its to bad i wasn't sitting around in the woods playing army when i was leader of the militia, our fighting was going to be much different then being based out of the woods, even though we had some bases set up in there, that wasn't our main goal to stay there. Also why do all guerrilla fighters have to be communists? Or is that just an American thing, anyone standing up against a government is communist?

So i was right, with the business, it is the second option. Also if you hate them so much why not go fight them? Don't say you will get caught, because if you where smart no one would even know who you are.

Lol you're kidding me, you're part of a militia group inside the US?

Well good luck engaging the US military forces in combat. :rolleyes:

He wishes he was part of a militia group. He refuses to say much more than that he's a member of a militia group. He broke my bullshit meter by overloading it with bullshit.

We trained harder then the U.S. Special Forces, and we counted our self better. Sure we may not of had the planes, the tanks, the helicopters, etc. But if our revolution does, and will happen. We wont be fighting the U.S., well be fighting NATO well maybe part of the U.S. too. But either way, NATO is not everything it is made out to be. They all could die in war, just like us patriots could.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

We had uniforms, ranks, organization, leadership, etc. Everything we needed to be counted as a legitimate paramilitary.

Also if you hate them so much why not go fight them? Don't say you will get caught, because if you where smart no one would even know who you are.

Honestly i wasn't even aware of the magnitude of Enron's corruption until I saw that film that I mentioned above. Basically you had a private industry running a whole states (California) power grid, and they decided to basically extort the people for money -or shut their power off -which they did, rolling blackouts. Not to mention the thousands of shareholders and pensions they outright robbed. The Enron douchebags were literally recorded laughing at all of the chaos that those blackouts produced.

You see,you hate the Gov't, but the Gov't has never extorted me in the same sense as this rogue corporation that was left unregulated. Capitalism without rules leads to outright corruption, especially in todays morally bankrupt world.

Honestly i wasn't even aware of the magnitude of Enron's corruption until I saw that film that I mentioned above. Basically you had a private industry running a whole states (California) power grid, and they decided to basically extort the people for money -or shut their power off -which they did, rolling blackouts. Not to mention the thousands of shareholders and pensions they outright robbed. The Enron douchebags were literally recorded laughing at all of the chaos that those blackouts produced.

You see,you hate the Gov't, but the Gov't has never extorted me in the same sense as this rogue corporation that was left unregulated. Capitalism without rules leads to outright corruption, especially in todays morally bankrupt world.

Who do you think are the largest stock holders in such companies? Who do you think gives these corporations power? money? The ability to do anything they want? The Government.

Hell a building is being built, they give it to the union, in return, the governor, or mayor, whoever decided to build that building in that city, or town, is given part of that money. Corruption runs free in government.

EDITED

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

He wishes he was part of a militia group. He refuses to say much more than that he's a member of a militia group. He broke my bullshit meter by overloading it with bullshit.

Hows that union working out for you?

Edited by pviera11

Who do you think are the largest stock holders in such companies? Who do you think gives these corporations power? money? The ability to do anything they want? The Government.

Doubtful. Watch the movie then we'll talk. Although George Bush JR was connected to them and tried to make Ken Lay Secretary of Energy?!? even as that chaos was going on.

Some politicians are dirtier then others. I don't care if your Ultra Lefter or Radical Righter, if your a dirty ace, I want you held accountable.

Doubtful. Watch the movie then we'll talk. Although George Bush JR was connected to them and tried to make Ken Lay Secretary of Energy?!? even as that chaos was going on.

Some politicians are dirtier then others. I don't care if your Ultra Lefter or Radical Righter, if your a dirty ace, I want you held accountable.

Doubtful? who the hell do you think is currently holding up the stock market? If the government took out all of its money it would instantly collapse, so would 100s of corporations.

Just the good ol' boys...

They don't mean no harm...

Been in trouble with the law since they day they were born...

Man, I was starting to actually listen to what you were saying until I found out you were some gun-toting revolutionary who could very well lead a bunch of otherwise innocent people to slaughter by "standing up" against NATO in your supposed "revolution" that we all know will either 1) never take place or 2) fail right when it begins. I feel sorry for all the Americans who have to listen to people like you call yourself a true American patriot. You are no better than Al-Qaeda, or the Taliban.

Just in case you didn't know already, NATO comprises of:

Albania

Belgium

Bulgaria

Canada

Croatia

Czech Republic

Denmark

Estonia

France

Germany

Greece

Hungary

Iceland

Italy

Latvia

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Netherlands

Norway

Poland

Portugal

Romania

Slovakia

Slovenia

Spain

Turkey

United Kingdom

United States

So yeah, good luck taking on all those country's armies with your rag-tag group of militia. I'll catch up on the carnage afterward on the news. :rolleyes:

Just the good ol' boys...

They don't mean no harm...

Been in trouble with the law since they day they were born...

Man, I was starting to actually listen to what you were saying until I found out you were some gun-toting revolutionary who could very well lead a bunch of otherwise innocent people to slaughter by "standing up" against NATO in your supposed "revolution" that we all know will either 1) never take place or 2) fail right when it begins. I feel sorry for all the Americans who have to listen to people like you call yourself a true American patriot. You are no better than Al-Qaeda, or the Taliban.

Just in case you didn't know already, NATO comprises of:

Albania

Belgium

Bulgaria

Canada

Croatia

Czech Republic

Denmark

Estonia

France

Germany

Greece

Hungary

Iceland

Italy

Latvia

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Netherlands

Norway

Poland

Portugal

Romania

Slovakia

Slovenia

Spain

Turkey

United Kingdom

United States

So yeah, good luck taking on all those country's armies with your rag-tag group of militia. I'll catch up on the carnage afterward on the news. :rolleyes:

I just typed out a big long message and remembered you weren't even in America, and deleted it.

No, but I'm Canadian, and would gladly join the Canadian forces if I had to to protect my country from people like yourself. ;)

No, but I'm Canadian, and would gladly join the Canadian forces if I had to to protect my country from people like yourself. ;)

Oh really? People like you wouldn't give a shit if there was military marching through your streets, and rounding up what they call extremists, and putting them into camps. You wouldn't care if they were getting slaughtered by the thousands or not, because it wouldn't effect you.

We trained harder then the U.S. Special Forces, and we counted our self better.

I stopped reading and started laughing here. Seriously, if you expect to win a war against NATO, then good luck with that. You'll sure need it. :rolleyes:

I've not read anywhere were he talks about invading nato, other than defending against nato invading him. Maybe you guys are jumping the gun in judgement?

I've not read anywhere were he talks about invading nato, other than defending against nato invading him. Maybe you guys are jumping the gun in judgement?

Go 5/10 pages back and read up to here; so far he's said if a war came he'd fight against the NWOers etc, then he said he'd fight against the US military et al, then he said he'd shoot anybody who disagreed with him.

So jumping the gun? Not so much.

What the guy above me said.

You did not train harder than special forces. If you did, a large number of your "Militia" would have died in training or at least been seriously injured, hospitalized and the police taken a serious interest in what you were doing.

You must be actually mad (not in a good way) if you consider yourselves better than Nato's best. On the other hand you might well be a massive troll.

Wow, you guys need to open your minds a little more. Its almost childish to assume such things. I know plenty of people that train harder than most military forces. For some reason its impossible for you to put together the fact that you can infact love your country enough to take up an oath to defend it again all enemies, foreign and domestic. If you cannot except such passion then don't even bother arguing against it, because someone who is willing to put their life on the line for what they believe is always a hardcore person. That's why I have respect for the military even though I disagree with their leaders direction and philosophy.

Wow, you guys need to open your minds a little more. Its almost childish to assume such things. I know plenty of people that train harder than most military forces.

He's talking about special forces though, not standard military and he's talking about training to increase martial effectiveness. To be truly tougher than the pros he'd have to be conducting live fire exercises, serious endurance training, heavy amounts of unarmed combat training etc etc etc. Don't forget he'd have to be doing this full time as well. If he's managed all that with a group of people and not attracted the attention of the FBI and NSA then the US deserves all it gets when his revolution starts.

He's talking about special forces though, not standard military and he's talking about training to increase martial effectiveness. To be truly tougher than the pros he'd have to be conducting live fire exercises, serious endurance training, heavy amounts of unarmed combat training etc etc etc. Don't forget he'd have to be doing this full time as well. If he's managed all that with a group of people and not attracted the attention of the FBI and NSA then the US deserves all it gets when his revolution starts.

Ok, how about a martial arts instructor who shoots as a hobby, who then decided to join up with a militia. The possibilities are definitely their. The US special forces is not god like, and most conventional tactics are definitely useless for any militiamen. Most militias train in guerrilla tactics, long long long patrols, lateral problem solving. All of these things are designed to take down conventional ideas, so whats considered better is definitely relative to your goals. I'd say that if you have an IQ over 100, its definitely easy to be one step ahead of conventional militaries when it comes to anti-tactics.

Being a 5th dan blackbelt or above and shooting as a hobby isn't exactly the same as being trained for years to kill people and that's the end of that.

Anyway. Don't feed the 12 year old troll.

Being a 5th dan blackbelt or above and shooting as a hobby isn't exactly the same as being trained for years to kill people and that's the end of that.

Anyway. Don't feed the 12 year old troll.

He's not a troll, and just calling someone a troll does not make them one to everyone else. I agree with him instead of you guys because I understand where he is coming from. There are also plenty of special forces people who have joined a militia as well, so you really need to stop the BS.

I have to say, your incredibly weak response is kind of leading me to believe your the real troll here. There are millions of ways to kill people, I doubt the special forces knows them all. Have you ever heard the expression, training a noob does not make a pro, but simply a trained noob? There is a lot of truth to that expression when it comes to the military, many people are naturally gifted at killing, combat, and such. The people who are naturally gifted go on in the military to become leaders. There are many people on this BIS forum who, given the opportunity, could out strategize a SF person simply because they are smarter.

We had uniforms, ranks, organization, leadership, etc. Everything we needed to be counted as a legitimate paramilitary.

What is this militia called? Where is it based?

He's not a troll, and just calling someone a troll does not make them one to everyone else. I agree with him instead of you guys because I understand where he is coming from.

He's a troll, deal with it ;)