Sign in to follow this  
TomiD

SU39 by TomiD

That SU-39 kicks @SS!!!

It goes perfect with the newer A10's like Inquisitor's.

BestFriends01.jpg

BestFriends02.jpg

BestFriends03.jpg

Great work!

Edit: Especially the "gun camera" is a very cool feature!!!

MfG Lee uncleow.gifunclesam.gif

Very nice plane.  I like how you modified the canopy section and the rear to match the real Su-39.  Its subtle, but still a distinctive difference between the Su-25 and the Su-39.  It also flys well and has good sounds.  Great job.  

The only recommendations I might add it to perhaps add a little bit more detail on the texture areas just behind the cockpit on the sides and also perhaps some more texture details on the rear cylinder shaped section below the tail and that general area.  You might also make the textures slightly granier to give it a less crisp and more rough look.  It also would be nice to see a version with bombs.  

But still it looks very good and I think is a great addon for anyone wanting to make missions with the most modern Russian equipment.  

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Awesome work!  unclesam.gif

Btw TomiD are you planing to do su-37 Russian All weather fighter?

sry for my english tounge_o.gif

im getting a weird p3d error when loading su39, i click ok and mission goes alright...

Also, i added dispersion = 0.014 to the cannon so it not like a laser beam, and defined aiRateOfFireDistance.

I really like your new planes TomyD, very good job.

su39error.jpg

Guest RKSL-Rock

One comment about this addon...the textures are too "plain". They lack any detail. Other than that its pretty good.

Keep it up. wink_o.gif

anyone else getting that .p3d error i posted above  or is it just me!  crazy_o.gif

Maybe you are happy to hear that you're not the only one.

It's coused by a little typo in the CPP:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

class ProxyCh_29T : ProxyWeapon {model = \su39\Ch_29T; simulation = "maverickweapon";}

it should look like this:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

class ProxyCh_29T : ProxyWeapon {model = \su25\Ch_29T; simulation = "maverickweapon";}

Update

NEW

version with bombs

beeter model in first lod

fix some bugs

Not finall version smile_o.gif

link in first post

You must decrase to minimal speed (flaps max down ) and touch 3 whels on deck .you dont crash (speed +-150km/h)