Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

What should be in OFP

Animals would mean there would actually be a point to the hunters. You could have them hunting rabbits and stuff and then when they see you they might try and shoot at you or possibly flee and raise the alarm.

Or something.

A game I loved for it's ambient life, was Myth II.

It had tons of stuff, and when you blew up a chicken, you got this cloud of feathers in the air! smile.gif

It would be great with deer, cows (and dead cows like in Saving Private Ryan), chickens, pigs, etc.

Also bird flocks that would be disturbed if you made noise. This way the enemy would guess something fishy was going on! ... ok, maybe not the AI ... they don't guess much before they die. smile.gif

they would have to kidnap cows and rabbits and stuff and bring them to the lab where they put those white sensor balls all over them to get teh animations of how they walk..... and die lol! BANG!!! mooooooooo

thats a good reason why what i voted for would be better: Peeing. Peeing would mean less animals being hurt, so lets get BIS to get a "Pee" option in the menu!

cows would be nice but the beer and pissing sound like more fun then the rest

I would like to see more Russian vehicles confused.gif . And pee'ing sound's like a wast of time but if it's gotta be done then so be it. After all we are only human tounge.gif

BertieBassit I see that you are a Celtic FC fan... U the man biggrin.gif

being able to shoot your weapon from within the UH60 if sitting at the door,

being able to swap hands - good if your a leftie or looking around a opposite corner,

sidearms and ability to discard a weapon.

I want couple of Strip bars and red light districts in Montignac and Le Port

Its bloody boring there