Sign in to follow this  
Marckasis2

Wanzer Pack 15 - Wanzer Mech

the missle thingy in the first pic is an albatross system, a group of 16 missles that get shot in big swarms that lock on to the target...

look at the movie and you'll understand... wink_o.gif

Futuristic City...I think that brings to mind something too Star-warsy.

Have you played Halo 2? Something like New and Old Zanzibar would be amazing for the Wanzers.

yeah, it would, wouldnt it? (I just got that game its awesome)

and yeah, the scripts for the flying one, it works hust like a osprey, correct?

(sorry couldnt remember who to quote)

The video for both the missle system and the nuclear bomb look amazing. I would love to see that nuke in the game right now

If that wanzer fires off a nuke i got a scenario already:

what happened already:  We've kidnapped a scientist from the nation of...futuria...and are trying to get that wanzer technology off of him to use for our military.  Some mini gears assaulted our camp and brought him back.  Now though, we at least traced him down, and can start looking through their facilities to find the wanzer gear thats capable of firing off a nuke.  It's this badboy that we know is the puppy that can establish their power for good.  

whats happening now:

location: a secret desert nuclear testing island with some rural inhabitants.

you: a member of a futuristic special operations team.

goal: Search through a series of facilities to find the one holding a new wanzer that fires off a nuke capable of deploying anywhere in the world.

Convince the local inhabitants to fight for your cause.  

It could have boss battles and everything, lazer rifle fights, all that good stuff.  But we need high quality mini gears to complement the wanzers.  If the wanzers are the tanks, the mini gears got to be the soldiers, security, stuff like that for these facilities.  The ones who carry out the small scale operations.  They can't just expect to send out a group of wanzers every time they want to invade a country.  This nation that owns these wanzers needs high quality mini gears to carry out operations in other countries to where their scientists get kidnapped or whatever.  They have secret technology that must be protected.   Email me for sounds.

Lets just think now, even if they had their own island and military force, what would make them bad people? Their beliefs. Okay so... They'll need their own nation. Soldiers/SPEC OPS would be high quality mini gears, they got aircraft, and tanks being the wanzers. It's a perfect threat.

wow_o.gif Impressive movies! Especially the one with the rockets- remembered me of the Mechwarrior-series guided missile packs (SRMs/MRMs/LRMs)... very anime-like...

As for the nuke, not as "big" as xezon's nuke, but amazing nevertheless!!!

Wanzer pack has been updated. 1.6 is now available at the creators site. The dude added two new weapons for the flying wanzers. A guided swarm missile and a nuke.

smile_o.gif

Now let's hope he'll build some other different wanzers too (with different heads and stuff) in a future release.  wink_o.gif

These guys are so cool biggrin_o.gif

Anyone have a link to xezon's weapons pack? I did a search with no results sad_o.gif

the update makes this addon one of the best and better made addons in ofp, textures, model, anims, sounds...you name it, everything is perfect, even if its an addon that doesnt quite fit in smile_o.gif

It looks like his Gravity Gun is released too, or is that just a video?

He has released a beta version of it.

Some more advanced video of his funny gravity gun are available in his website

Gravity gun is released too I think, I must say i agree with you guys, this is the best "fantasy" addon for OFP

Can anybody explain me the differences between the several filmpack units? I'm not a professional cameraman so I don't know what all those numbers mean... is there any practical difference between them?

I hate to dredge this up...but are there any working links to the Wanzer pack 1.6....All of them appear to be down at the moment. I had it and accidentally erased it...GRRRRRR! Any help would be appreciated!!

Lamar