Sign in to follow this  
Commando84

making a "do anything you want mission"

Im making a coop mission that features keycats group link script 1.91 and its on Everon and uses a bunch of the best objects and editor addons around for 1.96 and right now i got a airport that is in the making and i have made a small harbour and also a small artillery base and a convoy that is driving around and have stared on some checkpoints also.

The mission is just to move around the island assaulting different positions or just do it really clean and stealthy without getting to much attention.. biggrin_o.gif

wich is going to be hard on some places when you encounter the special scripted a.i's. My question is , what do people want me to make in the mission, some small or big camps with tents or big bases wtih mapfact baracks and tanks parked and stuff like that or more boats patroling around the coastlines or just more scripted a.i groups that can be called in by the enemy a.i to fight you when they have detected you. Whats on peoples minds?

I like this type.

Try not to place too much stuff, especially not at one spot, cause it will get laggy.

Small camps spread around the island, patrols, ranger teams that walk around constantly but set up tents at night and stay until sunrise (can be scripted if you can be arsed), etc...

Good luck. smile_o.gif

I'd like to see a patrol, if you can, of jeep mg's, that come from the bases to respond to problems when they arise. They'll go to the problem and scope you out and then move in for the kill. Any vehicle with a machine gun will do but lots of them.

thx for replies smile_o.gif i'll see if i can add the bas russian opfor uaz's and brdms with mg's. They are a bit more harder if things get very bad biggrin_o.gif

yeah good idea with having mobile squads waiting in some bases to go to the hot spots when the enemy detects you tounge_o.gif got a few chopper bmp squads ready to move in already biggrin_o.gif