Sign in to follow this  

Red Alert 2 Weapons

While running in the forrests, I was thinking about Red Alert 2, that the prism and tesla technics would be cool in OFP. It is possible, to make a tank with a Prism tower on it. You can target the prism on a target, that dies immediatly when you pull the trigger. If it is possible to make a script that kills all the enemies in a range of 50m round the tank, it would be even cooler.

My question, is this possible? I'm not a good addon maker, and I don't have enough time to learn it ( sad_o.gif ).

As for the Teslas, I always wondered if there could be some more practical use to OFP's Lightning... I mean, never heard of an OFP Unit ever dying from being struck by a lightning, hehe tounge_o.gif . Would be cool if it were controllable to be shot out of a Tesla Tower and do some serious damage...

Yeah they would be cool. smile_o.gif I was thinking of doing a C&C red alert mod but desided to do tiberium dawn instead. maybe i'll try a red alert mod after this one wink_o.gif

Hey Commando84 may i ask if thos ships where for ofp?

cos i'm in need of a laser weapon for my Obelisk of light. smile_o.gif

BUZZARD @ Oct. 26 2004,01:09)]I mean, never heard of an OFP Unit ever dying from being struck by a lightning, hehe  tounge_o.gif .

Yeah, that's why it is a cool idea! One of the few things that have never been done in OFP!

Those laser beams were tracers in some unusual colours that looked like laser beamsAFAIK. smile_o.gif