Sign in to follow this  
kavoven

AEF-Campaign: Train Trailer

How about my question to MP use? smile_o.gif Will we be able to use it in multiplayer? Can imagine a lot of things we can do with it biggrin_o.gif

How about my question to MP use?  smile_o.gif  Will we be able to use it in multiplayer?

Ohh, yes. Will it be MP-useable?

And what about this nice "vehicle transport" option. Will it be possible to "attach" any kind of vehicle (like Combat! Bradleys/M113 etc) or "only" the BIS stuff?

MfG MEDICUS  smile_o.gif

How about my question to MP use?  smile_o.gif  Will we be able to use it in multiplayer?

Ohh, yes. Will it be MP-useable?

And what about this nice "vehicle transport" option. Will it be possible to "attach" any kind of vehicle (like Combat! Bradleys/M113 etc) or "only" the BIS stuff?

MfG MEDICUS  smile_o.gif

We haven't tested the MP capability yet, but we'll tell you when we know ourself. wink_o.gif

About the vehicle transport: Atm only a few predefined vehicles can be transported, we do think about other solutions, but I'm not sure if they are included in the first release.

We haven't tested the MP capability yet, but we'll tell you when we know ourself.  wink_o.gif
Thx Dschulle!  biggrin_o.gif (If you need it mp-tested, send me a pm. Perhaps i can help you with that)
Quote[/b] ]About the vehicle transport: Atm only a few predefined vehicles can be transported, we do think about other solutions, but I'm not sure if they are included in the first release.
I think i can live with that  tounge_o.gif

Would be cool, if you could add something like an "vehicle arrey", where the missionmaker can put in the vehicleclass he want's to use ... but actually i've absolutly no idea if this would be doable a all.

btw: what vehicles are predefined? (or is this still a secret?  wink_o.gif )

MfG MEDICUS

very nice train movie! Please make so that you can transport other addon vehicles and not only bis original stuff on it biggrin_o.gif

or that it can be done with some initline script that tells what works or not works maybe tounge_o.gif

The problem with tranposrting vehicles is, that a M1A1 is larger than a M113(which is transportable as you see in the movie and the gunner can even shoot while the train is driving). So you need larger wagons and so on.

Atm you can transport a large amount of materials, some civilian cars, the 5T Truck and the M113, perhaps more, but I don't have them all in my mind. wink_o.gif

At the moment (with the used technics) this "things" are possible to transport :

6 Infantrists or other Parts of the goods list:

8 types of small crates with different amount

2 types of barrels

1 type of big crates

1 type of concrete tubes

1 type of invisible placeholder

or

up to 6 infantrists and one of this things:

4 types of BIS US-truck's (incl. support)

4 types of BIS V3s-trucks (incl. support)

or

up to 2 infantrists or things of the goods list and one of this things:

2 types of BIS scoda rapid

3 types of BIS jeep wrecks

unfortunally the BIS members have modeled the vehicle in a bunch of different heights,

so for every height it must be a "seat" on the wagon sad_o.gif

This is the addon we all are waiting. It will bring new features to ofp smile_o.gif

Guest major gandhi

will it be easy to integrate it into an own island?

Great and very interesting work, guys from AEF! Keep it up - and let us to enjoy it as quick as possible... Can't wait *...ARGH...*

Good luck for you all! wink_o.gif

will it be easy to integrate it into an own island?

Yes, you just have to modify WRP-Tool slightly and everything works fine smile_o.gif

very nice that u can take away cars and change track! biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gifsmile_o.giftounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

hmmm where could that music be from? lolol

I do hope it will be easy to incorporate on own islands smile_o.gif

Will it be easy to make the cargowagons carry addon-vehicles?

So what's going on with the planned release date?

And can you give us more info about the train?

Thanks

anyone home? hello,,,, hello  biggrin_o.gif  are you guys really going to release your addon this year or next year... im just wondering i keep checking this thread and hoping but i dont want my hope to get to high thanks for the great video, oh yeah i was also wondering if you can crush cars out the way? i sure hope so im just going to love sitting on the track and watching my life pass before me  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gifrock.gif oh well

hello any body home?rock.gif?rock.gif? i have come to the page everday for the last 45 days straight, am i wasteing my time,

can someone tell us something anything?

Give them just a little bit more time, victorious.

I have a good feeling about that smile_o.gif

@ Nov. 20 2004,03:19)]maybe faster then someone wont believe ;)

whats that soposta mean its coming out soon? rock.gif nah...iam not fallin for it again. biggrin_o.gif

yep, it means that the release is maybe closer than most of us think smile_o.gif