Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

Fahrenhype 9/11

Another interesting find, I'm sure this does'nt belong in any of the sticky threads.

http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fiftysix-Deceits-in-Fahrenheit-911.htm

http://www.fahrenhype911.com/

Too much for me to write, so I'll make it short.

This is a DVD released to pound on Fharenheit 9/11 and Michael Moore.

Interesting, but the first link is a very very long read...

And here is the movie trailer...

http://trailer.fahrenhype911.com/Trailer_2MIN_Small.wmv

This should be released in theatures!!!

A documentary* mocking an another documentary*, that'll get some ticket income. crazy_o.gif

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>*used in the loosest sense</span>

Actually, I'm sure it'll do quite well. I'll eventually pick it up myself, along with Michael Moore's and watch them back to back. Should be interesting.

What I find funny are the reviews on the site praising this one, but refusing to wach Michael Moore's.

A documentary* mocking an another documentary*, that'll get some ticket income. crazy_o.gif

Last year's Hell's Highway: The True Story of Highway Safety Films was a success, and it just looked at old safety films (with much footage of dead people).

There's a market for everybody nowadays.

Last year's Hell's Highway: The True Story of Highway Safety Films was a success, and it just looked at old safety films (with much footage of dead people).

There's a market for everybody nowadays.

I never heard of something like that...?

Why was there a documentary on that?

Meh, couldn't they have done something more original? It seems just like a big waste of time. F911 is according to Moore an OP/ED piece - he never tried to portray it as unbiased.

Nitpicking on what everybody knows is basically a propaganda piece is pretty lame.

Oh dear, somebody seems to be really afraid of Mr. Moore.

Can't they think of less clumsy propaganda moves? Childish.

Funny country, this USA, when it's time to vote. Hmm, I'll need more popcorn in the first days of November. Just to enjoy the big comédie américaine. biggrin_o.gif

Yeah im gonna buy chips and coca cola and watch news to see who wins biggrin_o.gif gonna be fun, would be fun if moore had a tv-series or so or tried to become a president, dunno if many people would vote for him because they don't like when he tells the thruth in maybe a bit negative way.

i think the movie he made was funny and i think i learnt somethign there about the "bush family" smile_o.gif

people in my country would have been outraged if a member of parliemeant or stateminister would have used contacts all that way like those guys have done.. well well, if bush wouldn't have been president i don't think there would be any exiting stuff to read in the news paper tounge_o.gif