Sign in to follow this  
Sole

CV-22 Osprey

Looks good, but I would've apreciated it if you used your own add-on tags so it wouldn't overwrite my version tounge_o.gif

Hi, sorry for have stomped in that way your addon, Sole; but as it's a Beta... i guessed that no one will care, few ppl will download that bad retextured/config moded addon because they'll use it with they'r USMC units, i don't wanted to stomp the original Beta; but looks like that some ppl likes it as that failure USMC retexture MV-22; without change the classname, the missions will work, but only between players with the same version; yours... or mine. I hope that the ppl likes it, i should end the M4's & some more things before put me with that MV-22 & make some paints maybe and cry again by the corners for a real addon maker that makes it with more LODs, that adds scripts to it (for carry maybe a n INQ_HTTV...) that makes a crashed model, or that kind of things; i made it for fun, and i just hope that the ppl enjoy yar model & your/my textures; that's all. Let's cu

It over wrote my updated version of it as well, had all the cargo scripts and para scripts installed. back to square one.

Sole i work now on update of this addons

you can send me  the ssv_v22.p3d

in the addon the ssv_v22.p3d its not very good and i cant work on the rotors

i want thet the rotors move like the real one..

p.s

Footmunch you can help me with this??