biggrin_o.gif!!!OOOHHHHH YEEEAAAAHHH!!! biggrin_o.gif

It's finally here! ALRIGHT!!

[Gareth Gates must die]

Quote[/b] ]Ok ... so ?

smile_o.gif

We love you, Acecombat....

smile_o.gif

I am touched in a non-homo kinda way biggrin_o.gif

But whats with GOLD thing does it means theyve sold a specific number copies already before the titles been published? I havent even finished the first one lost interest as it was too repetitive and a bit crap.

I never thought the 1st Halo was all that good (co-op was good, but that was just cause it was co-op probably). When someone gets it though, can they say what the SP is like?

Halo2 gone gold? Pfft, it's like a dwarf compared to the giant that will be OFP2. tounge_o.gif

The term gone gold is where the gold (master) disc is released from the developers to the publishers for manufacturing. It basically means that the game will not be delayed and the release date is set in stone.

It has nothing to do with sales.

Ok thanks for explaining that gadger i somehow had something like OFP's GOld Edition and its million copy selling streak i thought thats what going GOLD meant.

Half Life 2 is still beter

And how can you know that lol, did you played the game already? O_o

Kegetys is a fuckwank who likes to fuck his own mother, the piece of shit!  :lol:  Operation Shitepoint is shite and sucks balls!

Now, to prove I am right, some winks, because winks always prove that you are right.
;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;) ;)  ;)  ;)  
[Gareth Gates must die]

Can we please not start a whole game-hyping thing? I'm fed up with it. mad_o.gif If you like the game, then don't bother posting biased 'reasons' why it 'rocks'!

wink_o.gif

"What have we got here? A fucking comedian!"

[Gareth Gates must die]

I played it (in a MP LAN) and it was quite nice, much like part one offcourse, but also some fun changes.

However, I had most fun with coop in part one so I hope the SP game is just as fun as it was in part one smile_o.gif

If you don't like the game, then don't bother posting biased 'reasons' why it 'sucks'!

This sentence just doesn't make any sense at all. crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

I will wait for the PC version anyway, will probably be moderately fun like its predecessor. When will the PC version be out, any date set?

What-the-fuck-ever.

Who is this imposter and what have you done with the real Skul?

biggrin_o.gif

Halo 2 looks as though its gonna be a few hours of fun, simultaneous US and Euro release dates?

i might rent it when it comes out. the first one was simply too generic. im looking more forward to GoldenEye: Rogue Agent, and Kill Zone

918762_20040511_screen003.jpg

Ok ... so ?

Ohh nothing...it's only the most hyped game in game industry History...that's all...

What-the-fuck-ever.

Who is this imposter and what have you done with the real Skul?

biggrin_o.gif

Halo 2 looks as though its gonna be a few hours of fun, simultaneous US and Euro release dates?

Only a few hours?

lol, read the Online features.

if you have XBox live, your life is drained until Halo 3.

Yep, can't stand sci-fi multiplayer. I'll stick to the single player.  smile_o.gif

I don't think its quite as hyped as half-life 2, or Champ Manager 5/Football manager 2005 or Pro Evolution 4. Atleast not here in Europe wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Ohh nothing...it's only the most hyped game in game industry History...that's all

Bullshit.

What-the-fuck-ever.

OMG you missed that trademark [Gareth Gates must Die] thingy .... oh nooooo its Gareth himself hes taken over the real skul and holding him hostage now tounge_o.gif

On a serious note i'd say it might be a good game definitely not something to be hyped up it might be fun for awhile but then these games do sorta fade away. I had much fun reading the book excerpts in the readme last time rather then playing the game crazy_o.gif

Why is this game called Halo?

Why do so many gamers like this game?

What revolutionary or unique features does it offer?

What does it have that isnt in Far Cry or some other sci-fi fps already?

I only tried the PC demo and would just like to know why does this average game pleases so many gamers, even not being my type of game the demo of the original game didnt seem like much, the aliens looked funny and weird but rock.gif .