"Who let the dogs out?"

"COMBAT! did.

F*ing! awesome.

You guys rock!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

"OFF the WALL Team"

unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif

Look nice!!

but the Bradley pack's model is BIS's M2A2(turret have been changed)The BIS M2A2's size is a little shorter than the M2A2 in the real world ,I hope someonr can make a new model to fix it

Sorry for my poor English~~~ sad_o.gif

just compare them:

Hah, those are such old pics from way back when I first started the Bradleys.  You can rest assure that that's not what they look like now.

Fantastic work yet again COMBAT. Though in the readme for the HEMMT pack it says this:

Quote[/b] ]

IX. Change Log

v1.0 - Script upgrades, many MP fixes

- Upgraded M2 MG to lates model

0.80 - Public Beta Release

However, for me the model for the M2 MG looks exactly the same as the one in the previous release, not the new one with the open-topped ammo box and new barrel that I see on the latest M113 release.

We had a last minute issue with the HEMMT and the MG in the view load, and had to replace it.  But, if you get in as gunner, you will see the new gun in the gunner view.

One thing I'm REALLY disappointed about is that on the HEMMT's the gunner is still in that sitting position on top of the turret.   The real life picture where that position was taken from had their M2's mounted up at eye level which was why they were sitting like that.  Normally on a turreted weapon you would NEVER fire it in a position like that.  In addition, unless the threat of land mines is high, you would always have your lower body protected (at least somewhat) by the glass and metal of the crew compartment which at the very least would slow down bullets and provide a small amount of protection from blast fragments of a roadside explosive especially since many of these vehicles used now in Iraq now have additional armor plating welded to their doors and on other areas of the vehicle.

But really the main reason you don't shoot the M2 in a position like that is simply because its hard to hit anything from a firing position like that.  It's like shooting from the hip.  That only works at very close quarters or if you're just spraying.  It's impossible to shoot accurately like that.  In addition you are a very tempting target to enemy small arms fire sitting up on top like that as if you were a pop-up target.  But other then that the recoil, ammo animations, and smoke from the M2 is very very realistic and the HEMMT seems to shake less now I think.

Anyhoo...

Aside from that, overall the HEMMT's absolutely kick ass.

I also REALLY love the M577 command vehicle with its deployable tent.  That is SOOO cool!!!!  

Perfect for missions where you are a unit commander leading a big campaign... or if you play the opposing team.... a perfect and highly lucrative target!!!!   I hope mission makers will insure that the M577 is heavily protected by infantry, M1A2 tanks and Bradleys.  

Oh...on the M901 ITV's one small thing that could be corrected is that it would be slightly more realistic to change the M60 MG mounted on the hatch to a M240 (FNMag/GPMG) as very few M60 MG's are being used these days in the US Army (although a few can still be found in some units).

That is of coarse unless the M901 is meant to be a Gulf War I era vehicle. Other then that I had no problems at all with firing the TOW's or with the AI firing them. I put them up against a squad of T-55's and they seemed evenly matched overall at medium range. I haven't tried really long range stuff yet, but overall I like them alot.

smile_o.gif

Keep up the awesome work COMBAT!!!!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

major bug in m113 versions: view - cargo and view - cargo - geometry does not match

Quote[/b] ]Awesome addons combat.

Little bug on the tent:

destroyed tent can be removed and replaced (repaired).

That might be an issue with the script, we will look into it.

If you only knew how much time it took to get it this far... tounge_o.gif

Thanks for the report.

just compare them:

Hah, those are such old pics from way back when I first started the Bradleys.  You can rest assure that that's not what they look like now.

I Compared the new M2A1(the new 1.4) and BIS's M2A2(M2A1)in the game ,there is no difference in size

I think you can make it a little longer and it will be perfect~~

And the M242 Bushmaster chain gun should be more power in the game~~~~

Quote[/b] ]major bug in m113 versions: view - cargo and view - cargo - geometry does not match

Can you be more specific?

just compare them:

I Compared the new M2A1(the new 1.4) and BIS's M2A2(M2A1)in the game ,there is no difference in size

I think you can make it a little longer and it will be perfect~~

And the M242 Bushmaster chain gun should be more power in the game~~~~

Actually, length, width and height (top of commanders turret) are to spec.

Quote[/b] ]this pic should explain the bug

Thats the M901 ITV, thanks for the report.

Looking into it.

Thanks

Awsome work!

But what do I have to do, to make M577 start with tent deployed?

write this in the initline of the tank:<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[this] exec {\CBT_m577_scripts\fx\CBT_buildTent.sqs}

i did not test it, but it should work smile_o.gif

Another (small) bug: eaven if M577 is destroyed you can deploy tent.

Quote[/b] ]write this in the initline of the tank:<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this exec {\CBT_m577_scripts\fx\CBT_buildTent.sqs}

i did not test it, but it should work smile_o.gif

Thx smile_o.gif

Great job guys. I love the fact that you integrated the CoC Arty ability in the command vehicle. Works great though a little slow. First time I tried it nothing happened. Turned out I had not wait long enough for the scripts to kick in.

Great Job!!!!

Sorry I was asking a question that was alredy asked.

deleting tis post

Pablo,

I am still having trouble with the driver optic view in the M113s. Just like Schabernak pictured.

Quote[/b] ]Pablo,

I am still having trouble with the driver optic view in the M113s. Just like Schabernak pictured.

This is an alpha order issue we are trying to resolve with a few addons. We will try and correct this for the next update.

Thanks