Beriev Be-32K Version 0.87

Base Model: HiJacker

Model Tweaks: FW200

Original Textures: HiJacker

New Textures: FW200

Script credits: Footmunch and others.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Description:

This is a remade version of the Beriev Be-32K originally released by HiJacker. It's far from finished and delivered as is.

If any addonmakers feels the need to finish it, he/she is welcome to do it (although I would like it if you credit me (FW200) and HiJacker). This addon was made roughly a half year ago and I found it recently on my HD and I decided to release it.

The author does not claim that this is a super realistic representation of the real Beriev Be-32K. So do not treat it as

such.

The reason for the large PBO are the 2 main model files which are 3mb each. I did not binarize them to leave them open for people who like to edit the addon.

Classnames:

FWA_Be32K

Civilian> Air > Beriev Be-32K (Nogova)

FWA_BE32KRus

East> Air > Russian Beriev Be-32K

Animation names:

Fuselage Door:

door

Main gear:

gear

Nose gear:

ngear

Despite a lot of attempts, I did not receive a word back from HiJacker for his OK, I decided to release it anyway.

His site:

http://www.jaffaman.btinternet.co.uk/

This addon has nothing to do with BIS/Codemasters so should your computer crash and burn , do not blaim them. Do not blaim

me or HiJacker either. We do not take responsibility for what you do with this addon.

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Download Link</span>

So in short. A plane which I won't finish and offered up for the grabs for anyone. If you want to finish it, please do. If you just want to fly it, please do. Do whatever you want with it. smile_o.gif

There will be bugs and I will not fix them wink_o.gif

Pictures by Donnervogel.

icon14.gif

Edit: Here's a nice little bug... whilst landing at Nogova's western airport at a speed of around 118 when the rear wheels went right through the ground followed by the rest of the plane but when I preformed an 'emergancy landing' on some uneven ground at a speed of 234 I landed perfectly. Other than that its great biggrin_o.gif

WOAH what a great addon! I absolutley love it. Marry me FW. I want to give birth to your children... but first I need to become female. Nevermind.

And wow! Those sexy pictures. I can't stop looking at them! ;)

Nope smile_o.gif

You can add them if you like offcourse, a good source would be the WW2EC C-47 which has some nice scripts for this (ask permission first though, always better to do that )

Is the same plane in fdfmod,,,?? or is other model??

rock.gif

I believe its another model FW200 edited to make it look better and that he textured smile_o.gif The plane you are talking about in FDF is probably the Fokker F-27. They do look similar so its an easy mistake to make smile_o.gif

rock.gif

I believe its another model FW200 edited to make it look better and that he textured smile_o.gif The plane you are talking about in FDF is probably the Fokker F-27. They do look similar so its an easy mistake to make smile_o.gif

Yep i make i mistake,,jejeej,,,cos' it is very similiar...the plane...

saludos..

rock.gif

Yep i make i mistake,,jejeej,,,cos' it is very similiar...the plane...

saludos..

Yup, supah is right, I edited a model released by HiJacker, this is how it originally looked:

Beriev_32k3.jpg

I wonder if one little improvement could be added... the plane lacks visible flaps... could that be done?

Sure, would be easy.

Been thinking about updating small tidbits (adding another civi version, cockpit textures, flaps, rudders etc..)

However seeing the number of replies to the thread, not sure about it...

I say run with it..

this addon is great, ive been wanting some sort of russian medium transport for a while now, ive been using it consistantly since you released it. Great Job!!!

Sure, would be easy.

Been thinking about updating small tidbits (adding another civi version, cockpit textures, flaps, rudders etc..)

It is more appreciated than you think Fw. It isnt an RHS release but it still is a fine aircraft. smile_o.gif

I agree.  This is a fantastic addon more along the lines of Footmunch's early aircraft (not that Footmunch's recent addons are bad...they are just more complex)....  Simple, solid, and with excellent flight characteristics with plenty of usability in missions.

Currently, aside from the big Antanov AN-124 aircraft addon, this addon is the only Eastern bloc cargo plane around if I'm not mistaken.  It is a much better candidate for Russian Special Operations (Spetsnaz) airborne insertion missions.  And the Nogova civy version is perfect for cutscenes, targets for terrorists, or for the beginning of missions where perhaps your character in the mission is flying into Nogova from another country.

So by all means definitely keep improving it.  Many of us will be using this addon and I for one am certainly enjoying it!

Keep up the great work!

Also if you want to see it get more use you might see if other mod teams are interested in using it.  I'm sure my Mod team (The Lost Brothers) could use it.  If its bundled up with a mod, it'll likely get used in missions made by the Mod team.

Other teams like the Bushfires mod team I'm sure would love to use it as well especially if you develop it further.

Again keep up the awesome work!  

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Well said, I feel this plane has added alot more to OFP. I remember looking at the original Beriev and thinking, I wonder if anyone can improve it a while ago. The textures are amazing, both on the Russian version and Nogovan airline version, improving it more would make this an even better addon, and one I look forward to seeing smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

As said before... It's more appreciated than you think! There aren't many high quality prop transport planes out there. Most of the one I tried lacks in several areas...

BTW, anyone knows if MTY's (good looking) DC3 ever was released with functional AI pilot? The beta I have doesn't work with an AI pilot sad_o.gif

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

-Flaps Added

-New Cockpit underway

-Rudders fixed

Anything else wanted? smile_o.gif

well just a little question for the russian version. Does the door really open that way it does now? It would tear it off if opened inflight for parajump...

maybe you could change it ;)

Anything else wanted?  smile_o.gif

I don't know the original plane, but does the landing gear retract that way without opening any landing gear bay doors? If it does, then having them would make this addon perfect along with your other listed changes, FW200 biggrin_o.gif