Sign in to follow this  
Tactician

WGL Mod 4.12 Update

thanks Grymlok - all fixed smile_o.gif

(the size is fine - its supposed to be 3 MB)

i guess you must have missed the half inch high red writing at the top of the page saying "click here for addon help and download" tounge2.gif

Nope, I saw that fine. Unfortunately the thread linked to by the big red text doesn't provide the veg or texture replacement packs, which is what I was asking for. Or did I miss them there somewhere?

Grym

Does anyone know how to integrate DMA Army pack's models into WGL 5 beta without having to overwite WGL's custom settings? The .cpp files scare me. wink_o.gif

I took a look at the WGL wiki but the info there didn't detail anything. WGL modders, please write out noob-proof instructions there!

@kyosei

check the Models_Base site. did you have a look at this one yet ?

if so, plz describe what you dont understand that we can make it better. thanks !

@Grymlok

i have to double check, but 700 KB seems fine. 3 MB was the unpacked version. of course BIS did a pretty good job with their tree and bush objects.

so again its meant to be that small. of course you have to follow the install instruction to have them ingame.

will repot back, if my check was fine.

Yeah, that's the page I read, and I followed the instructions (added the //'s for WGL and removed the //'s for DMA Army).

I assumed that you have to add the DMA Army pbo's to the AddOn folder in Operation Flashpoint/@DMA, so I did that.

But the only way the DMA models seem to work is by completely overwriting the config.ccp file - which sucks cause I'm addicted to the WGL mod. I've been trying to figure out a way to manually replace the relevant parts of the WGL config with the DMA Army mod's, but I've got no luck with that.:(

i guess you must have missed the half inch high red writing at the top of the page saying "click here for addon help and download" tounge2.gif

Nope, I saw that fine. Unfortunately the thread linked to by the big red text doesn't provide the veg or texture replacement packs, which is what I was asking for. Or did I miss them there somewhere?

Grym

rgr sorry my mistake... i only skimmed thru your other post and presumed you where still trying to find wgl5 beta links which you originally asked for.

@kyosei

nah. thats what we are preventing by ours system.

verify these things:

1. @wgl5\bin\models_base.hpp

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">#define DMA_ARMY_MODELS

//#define DMA_NAVAL_MODELS

//#define BIS_MODELS

//#define WGL5_MODELS

2. ofp link looks like this

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">..\ofp\flashpointresistance.exe -nosplash -nomap -mod=@wgl5;@YOUR_DMA_ARMY_MODFOLDER

3. you have DMA-Army addons in

\ofp\@YOUR_DMA_ARMY_MODFOLDER\addons

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">~ EST_troop.pbo

~ EST_Weapons.pbo

~ res_troop.pbo

~ WST_troop.pbo

~ WST_Weapons.pbo

else

what errormessage do you get?

I've only recently d/loaded WGL 5.0 Beta and was wondering where i would find missions to showcase the features of WGL? I hardly think 'Steal the Car' or a blank editor map is the most ideal test scenario. I've probably missed like an entire WGL mission website, anyway, just thought I'd ask.

WarGames Site - check the forum !

whistle.gif

reworking mission conversions at the moment though.

you best try Zeus missions for real WarGames gameplay  wink_o.gif

yet we still lack like good feature promotion missions confused_o.gif

wanna help ? thumbs-up.gif

this is really weird I can't access ofpc.de or any sites hosted by ofpc for a couple of weeks now. It worked perfectly fine before. But somehow now neither mozilla nor IExplorer can find ofpc.de anymore. mad_o.gif

this is really weird I can't access ofpc.de or any sites hosted by ofpc for a couple of weeks now. It worked perfectly fine before. But somehow now neither mozilla nor IExplorer can find ofpc.de anymore. mad_o.gif

Same here.

hm can you please forward me via pm your IP range. we will contact ofpc.de about this issue then. thank you !

I have downloaded WGL5 ONLY.

Does WGL5 Include all patches, addons, etc. example: addpak v4, v4.11 v4.12 etc. Or do I need to Download more then just WGL5 for getting the whole Wargames MOD?

Do I need to download more? like addpack v4 and higher?

And i've also have a problem: My radio doesn't make any noise: you can see the messages, in the lower left corner, but you can't hear a thing! (the MOD has sucsessfully changed the messages to custom messages)

Is it ment to don't hear anthing, is it ment to hear no noise/sound?

By the way: Wargames MOD is the best!   notworthy.gif

WGL5 beta has everything you need.

I believe WGL5 turns off the radio chatter to make squad orders complete as fast as possible.

WGL5 beta has everything you need.

I believe WGL5 turns off the radio chatter to make squad orders complete as fast as possible.

Thanks a lot for your intel! i've also got some information by some other's but I thank you too, if the other guy didnt answer me, you would be my rescue wink_o.gif