Sign in to follow this  
Tactician

WGL Mod 4.12 Update

this was on my download list but never got round to downloading it until today i know im a little late.

But great work on all the effects there great and very little FPS drop.

But one thing i might be wront but.

I used the latest full installer and running it correctly i get the effects but i dont get different recoil values or weapon values nor any new weapon sounds, i do however have a new folder under my editor with new soldiers but they are only replaced by new vauls no different soldiers.

How do i get the weapon values and sounds on all regular soldiers so i can play the CWC campaign for example with all the different weapon effects

Anyway great mod though

Indeed, I've been playing WGL5 now for a while and it is really cool smile_o.gif

WGL 5? huh i must of missed something ive only got the one on the front page download link please

I reallly like version 5. Some of the effects aren't as good as they were in 4.12, but some of them are lightyears ahead. The shockwaves from large blasts are a sight to be seen. I love it.

WGL 5? huh i must of missed something ive only got the one on the front page download link please

@wgl5 is only beta at the moment if you like to try it.....

PM me for a link i don't think they want the link public   notworthy.gif

altho someone posted a link to the area above your post tounge2.gif

this was on my download list but never got round to downloading it until today i know im a little late.

But great work on all the effects there great and very little FPS drop.

But one thing i might be wront but.

I used the latest full installer and running it correctly i get the effects but i dont get different recoil values or weapon values nor any new weapon sounds, i do however have a new folder under my editor with new soldiers but they are only replaced by new vauls no different soldiers.

How do i get the weapon values and sounds on all regular soldiers so i can play the CWC campaign for example with all the different weapon effects

Anyway great mod though

if you are running 4.12 installer is only a patch to the previous 4.11 version

go to www.wglcti.com and download 4.12 full version....

rofl.gif

@456820

get wgl5 beta and the campaign conversions wink_o.gif

alright ive got the latest version now i think installed it correctly i get the new effects there great looks super. Shame that it doesnt replace all the sodleirs with the config but i can live with that adds truly to the realism. Great work

its hardly possible due to the ruck system (launcher ammo in pistol slots).

if you like to have missions or campaigns converted, just contact me. i can do it very quick wink_o.gif

well thanks for that ill keep it in mind as you may know im making a camapign see sig and might aswell have that convertered to satisfy people who dont like plain BIS addons. cheers

if you like to have missions or campaigns converted, just contact me. i can do it very quick wink_o.gif

That's great to hear, Q. I was rather sceptical about the earlier versions of WGL, but WGL5 in combination with the sound bug fix is the best thing since sliced bread! I thoroughly enjoyed playing through all the BIS SP missions. I can't really think of any specific missions I would like to see converted to WGL right now, but I would be very happy if you would release some more SP missions of your own making. My main gripe about WGL was that AI was not affected by the same 'wounded' scripts as the player. WGL5 has solved that, and now it's a charm to play. IMO, this is the best mod out there. Good job!

Hey all...

New guy here, trying to track down WGL 5 beta. The wglcti.com website is gone and I haven't been able to find alternate links.

I found 4.12 here but 5 beta sounds like it's got a lot of improvements. I'm running FFUR right now but I can't stand the crosshairs/ironsights as they seem radically inaccurate.

Thanks in advance.

Grym

actually that site came back up a few days ago but apparently is down again confused_o.gif as are a couple of the other wgl pages

get it here click the big red link at top

.de mirror wont work tho due to site downage

We are just a very short time away from a full release of WGL 5. There are MANY improvements.

Stand by for further word in the coming days.

Thanks for the help all. notworthy.gif

Next question... I can't seem to find links to the CWC texture and veg replacement packs. I see the following pages on the ofpc.de site:

http://ofpc.de/wargame....nt_Pack

http://ofpc.de/wargame....acement

...but I don't see any download links. Am I blind and the links are there somewhere? Or does anyone have an alternate link for these 2 packs. I checked out the download folder at ofp-zeus.com but I don't see them in there.

Thanks again.

Grym

*edit* Ok I found where the files are on ofpc.de and am downloading the texture pack, but the link to the veg pack seems to be broken:

http://ofpc.de/wargames/download.php?list.2

Anyone have an alt link please?

fixed. thanks for reporting smile_o.gif

we will add the links in the wiki to the download site as well.

Thanks for the fast response!

There's still a few problems though...

http://ofpc.de/wargames/download.php?list.2

Clicking the "Get" link for the veg pack on this page is still broken.

http://ofpc.de/wargame....acement

The title of the download link says texture pack (this is the veg pack page).

http://ofpc.de/wargames/download.php?view.2

Downloading this only gives a 701kb file (it's supposed to be 129mb).

The site looks great though and I appreciate any help.

Grym

WGLCTI site is being moved will be back up in the next few days i hope...

i will setup a Mirror for all WGL related DL's and forward them to ITQ for posting.....

banghead.gif

so is ofpc.de working? cos its having none of it for me...

Quote[/b] ]I checked out the download folder at ofp-zeus.com but I don't see them in there.
Quote[/b] ]get it here click the big red link at top

i guess you must have missed the half inch high red writing at the top of the page saying "click here for addon help and download" tounge2.gif