Sign in to follow this  
Cpt. FrostBite

REZIN addons

After the 'discovery' of JASDF airplanes addon this Rezin guy caught my attention. The airplanes were very high quality. Take a look at the topic about them;

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=42357

After some searching I found his site and discoverd some nice addons:

http://f19.aaacafe.ne.jp/~rezin/

ROK soldiers 1.2

Although not the best textures units I've seen their still quite nice. The addon needs JAM 2.

Picture-ROK soldiers (large pic, 56k go away!)

Download-ROK soldiers 1.2

OMEGA v0.90

A japanese infantry addon based on a comic book AFAIK. Quite nice. Needs INQ high detail weapon pack

Picture-Omega

Download-Omega v0.90

ROK tank v0.1 BETA

A beta release of an ROK tank (don't know which type). Very high detail model and some very nice textures. A nice muzzle effect. You need to try this one out! The addon needs the ROK soldier pack to work. This is a really nice tank!!

Picture-ROK tank (large pic, 56k go away!)

Download-ROK tank Beta

There are some other addons on his site aswel, but I thought these are the most interesting (although the HIGH-MACs addon may be nice for some fiction-fans).

edit; you need to copy-paste the picture-links in order for them to show.

rock.gif explain, I don't knwo what you mean

edit; got it, picture links don't work. Addon links should work, though. Pictures can also be found on the site.

The Korean tank is the K-1 ROKIT (Rep. of Korea Indigenous Tank) or maybe the K-1A1 (with 120mm gun). They are essentially slightly smaller, diesel M-1 tanks. It looks good! I'll have to download it tonite.

Thanks for the info, hellfish

The k1 looks very nice and indeed looks as if heavily based on the US M1. Simular box shaped turret and event the general lookof the hull is the same.

It's smaller, lower and probably cheaper, though. But still, it's a nice tank. The addon is extremely nice.

wow.. cool stuff... mechs, the flying sufboard thingy from Nausicaa, valley of the wind.

The ROK units are really cool. They look like they might be based on HYKs units wich is always a good thing.

.... Now all we need are some high quality DPRK units....

Nice find.... Reizin's addons look very well done (the K1 and the mechs are neat) and i've been hoping for a set of ROK soldiers to play around with.

REZIN,

Great job on the addons.

p.s. Why are they on the 'EAST' side? Instead of your average Resistance or West?

Domo

wow.. cool stuff... mechs, the flying sufboard thingy from Nausicaa, valley of the wind.

The ROK units are really cool. They look like they might be based on HYKs units wich is always a good thing.

.... Now all we need are some high quality DPRK units....

DPRK? North Koreans? I think there was a North Korean Army pack released sometime ago. I forgot the link sad_o.gif

The Koreans are resistance.  rock.gif

There are two.

One for EAST and one for RESISTANCE.

Providing that the ROK units are Resistance, if you look at the East units you will see that they wear the ROK flag not the DPRK flag.

Thats my confusion. Also DPRK units dont use Daewoo weapons.

However, it's an addon worth keeping. biggrin_o.gif

Thank you for introducing my addon frequently.

"ROKsoldier" is in Resistance and East.

It is because it began to create it by a Japanese user's request and was created as an enemy of JSDF. tounge_o.gif

At the time of the next release, East is due to be removed.

It is because it began to create it by a Japanese user's request and was created as an enemy of JSDF. tounge_o.gif

Or you could just let them stay, I mean, you could use em as north korean spies who try to infiltrate a base or something. Finally some modern korean units biggrin_o.gif

Anyway, a long time ago I messed around with remo's dprk pack, re-equipping them with AKM's (from the JAM pack) and trying to group em (I finally found a organisation chart for the drpk military), giving the vehicles burn scripts and that sort of stuff. Too bad I had to format c: my comp due to a virus... sad_o.gif

Hey REZIN...

if your going to be making JSDF addons, maybe you should consider making some of these:

the MASER!!

GHTanks.jpg

cdTankShoot.jpg

cddhurry.jpg

after all its been Japans first line of defence since the 1960's,

the whole damn country would have been stomped flat by giant monsters otherwise

..and I thought the addon maker included the East side for training purposes for the ROK army.

Sidenote: It is unfortunate to see that the old rivalry between the two nations are still apparent.

sweet firing effect on the K1. Is there a command to use it on other addons?