Sign in to follow this  
Acecombat

An IQ Test

Quote[/b] ]Congratulations, Bernhard!

Your IQ score is 133

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Not too bad for school english, I think.

One reason why the IQ's seems to be high for the majority is because usually people who think that they are smart takes the tests and if someone has done his best but only gets 82 then he'll propably avoid posting it. One more thing that will boost the results is that people tend to cheat or lie.

i got 115 w:Do:D:Do:Dh:Do:Do biggrin_o.gif when i did it on telly in the uk i only got 50 i was pritty stoned thou smile_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

One reason why the IQ's seems to be high for the majority is because usually people who think that they are smart takes the tests and if someone has done his best but only gets 82 then he'll propably avoid posting it. One more thing that will boost the results is that people tend to cheat or lie.

One other thing are those non-free "full reports", diplomas etc. anybody who has shitty score wont bother to buy those so it might be a good idea to lower the bar if the test maker wants to make some extra profit. wink_o.gif

One other thing are those non-free "full reports", diplomas etc. anybody who has shitty score wont bother to buy those so it might be a good idea to lower the bar if the test maker wants to make some extra profit. wink_o.gif

Yes that's obvious.. I clicked randomly through the test and got IQ 82.. It also said that I was a Word Warrior with exceptional verbal skills tounge_o.gif

With an IQ of 82 the verbal skills would be something like Me Tarzan, you Jane.

Congratulations, FS!

Your IQ score is 118

I got 122 when I took it the first time. I do remember taking IQ tests when I was in middle school, but they didn't let us see the results.

So despite deliberately getting them all wrong I get a result only 27 below average? Hmmmm rock.gif

You have to understand, it takes an IQ of at least 70 to fill in all the questions, we're talking primal instincts below that. wink_o.gif That is partly a joke and partly truth about the tests, that is a terribly low IQ for a human being.

So despite deliberately getting them all wrong I get a result only 27 below average? Hmmmm  rock.gif

You have to understand, it takes an IQ of at least 70 to fill in all the questions, we're talking primal instincts below that.  wink_o.gif   That is partly a joke and partly truth about the tests, that is a terribly low IQ for a human being.

Exactly.. You need some intelligence to know how to read and browse the internet.

Guest RKSL-Rock
fuck that! i make half , go to eat and walk around , make the other half , click to view my score, and....  GET REDIRECTED TO THEB EGINNING!!!  GRRRR!! mad_o.gif

...i think that in itself might indicate something... wink_o.gif

Hey there chaps,

your average online IQ tests are really quite poor. If you'd like to try something that's at least challenging, take a look here. Quite hard, but quite satisfying. I especially recommend the culture fair test. As it consists solely of pictures, it eliminates the cultural handicap most people with English as a second language have.

The verbal IQ test is also fun stuff. I consider myself to have quite a large vocabulary, but some of these questions really had me scratching my head.

Go get 'em!

You have to understand, it takes an IQ of at least 70 to fill in all the questions, we're talking primal instincts below that. wink_o.gif That is partly a joke and partly truth about the tests, that is a terribly low IQ for a human being.

Yep...I believe Koko the Gorrilla scored 85 on an IQ test written in American Sign Langauge.

I didnt do this IQ test but I have done 3 others. 1 said I had 131 IQ and the other 2 about 120 IQ one of which was the mensa test.(not the payd for test but the test test) tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Congratulations, Batdog

Your IQ score is 97

Well. Not all of us are the smartess smile_o.gif

your average online IQ tests are really quite poor. If you'd like to try something that's at least challenging, take a look here. Quite hard, but quite satisfying. I especially recommend the culture fair test. As it consists solely of pictures, it eliminates the cultural handicap most people with English as a second language have.

I was qualified as a member in the culture fair test. biggrin_o.gif

Could this be more offtopic....

Sure we could start talking about why i think Pringles is the best chips out there...

Ahum

no seriously

what's wrong with talking about this kinda stuff

it's interesting isn't it?  Sure we don't need an offtopic forum full of this, but it can't always be dead serious topics, riiight?

Well... it can... but that'd be boring smile_o.gif

BORING AS HELL!!!!

I was qualified as a member in the culture fair test. biggrin_o.gif

It's a really good test. As the site states, most tests are oriented towards the average, and less attention is paid to those with above-average IQs, resulting in eeh, results that aren't quite as representative.

Incidentally, if you have hubris problems and feel overly self-confident, I suggest the exceptional intelligence test: it's bound to bring just about any ego down to size:)

Could this be more offtopic....

Could you be any more tiresome?

Your consistent whinging/criticism either stops or you will be post restricted, if your only contribution to these forums is to complain then perhaps you would feel more at home somewhere else.

I cant access that other IQ website the quiz is very wierd it shows the first couple q's ok and then somehow starts the website in the satellite window where the test was being shown .. wierd? rock.gif

The statistical average for those tests is 100 and they

get completely unreliable after 150 (odds of 1:100) and for people with different mentality and language. People

with higher IQ than 170 are considered geniuses (1:1000000). I did High level Psychology in International baccalaureat at school crazy_o.gif with the intelligence option.

There should be one person with IQ 70 for every person with IQ 130, think about it the next time you walk down the road. By the way there is a rumor that Bush has IQ 85. Is that true? tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]By the way there is a rumor that Bush has IQ 85. Is that true?

Nope. Bush is behind that rumor. He wants everyone to think he is smarter than he actually is.

Quote[/b] ]By the way there is a rumor that Bush has IQ 85. Is that true?

Nope. Bush is behind that rumor. He wants everyone to think he is smarter than he actually is.

lol tounge_o.gif