Sign in to follow this  
Acecombat

An IQ Test

Ok while visiting Ofpbase.com i came across an advert to this website being bored i clicked and took this IQ test , it was fun even though i guessed some answers simply because i wasnt in the mood to get my brain working on some of those mathematical solutions anyway heres the link:

Tickles IQ test

And heres my result:

Congratulations, Fouzan!

Your IQ score is 126

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inspired Inventor. This means you've got exceptional verbal and mathematical skills, and are very good at brainstorming new ideas. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Hope its not too offtopic.

Just sounds like a pissing contest to me, but i'll oblige you when i get more time later smile_o.gif

Congratulations, Sřren!

Your IQ score is 129

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

STGN

I tried to get them all wrong......

Quote[/b] ] Congratulations, Paul!

Your IQ score is 73

Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

smile_o.gif

Congratulations, Ares!

Your IQ score is 135

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

This is a very old-fashioned test. I prefer the newer ones. Plus I score a lot (about 10 points) higher on those.  tounge_o.gif

WTF is right. The "analysis" is pretty limited. biggrin_o.gif

^Hey, WTF! crazy_o.gif

Congratulations, Nathan!

Your IQ score is 127

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Quote[/b] ]WTF is right. The "analysis" is pretty limited. biggrin_o.gif

Okie Doke. wink_o.gif

Congratulations, R.G.!

Your IQ score is 138

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

And 100 is supposed to be average? Internet IQ tests always seem to give high results.

And 100 is supposed to be average? Internet IQ tests always seem to give high results.

Keep in mind that very few people are taking these tests, and of those that do, probably nobody with low scores will post his results.

Or did you mean that you get lower scores on paper than on internet IQ tests?

So despite deliberately getting them all wrong I get a result only 27 below average? Hmmmm rock.gif

So despite deliberately getting them all wrong I get a result only 27 below average? Hmmmm  rock.gif

They usually have an upper limit too, somewhere between 165 and 175. It's harder to make tests for mentally disabled people and people with very high IQ's.

Meh, I don't understand english very well so this test ain't very fair for me ;).

Quote[/b] ] Congratulations, Berg!

Your IQ score is 109

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

crazy_o.gif

Your IQ score is 136

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ result.

The questions are like first-grade math, Seen them in every other internet IQ test out there as well.

Even think that the last time this same topic was started I got the exact same result. biggrin_o.gif

Congratulations, Mark!

Your IQ score is 127

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns.

Just sounds like a pissing contest to me, but i'll oblige you when i get more time later  smile_o.gif

Why is this a pissing contest? rock.gif

Anyway i dont myself trust these IQ tests much they are first up a bit easy and people do get high scores , i mean how could i get 126 i was suppose to be in the 70-80's probably tounge_o.gif

Oi placebo you have some sort of enemity with your own intelligence biggrin_o.gif

135 too. rock.gif Nothing realy challenging in there. But I didnt get this one with

he likes 400 but not 100, he likes 100 but not 99 ... can anyone explain that to me

Guest RKSL-Rock

Congratulations, Bob!

Your IQ score is 147

Bob, you are a Facts Curator.

This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills.

I like this test, far to easy to be realistic though. The MENSA ones are much harder.

I have had mine actually tested by a psychiatrist and it was 115 (WAIS-R) versus the typical 120-140 points on the net, those online iq tests are not worth the bandwidth. wink_o.gif

Edit: Tried the test, 130 points. rolleyes.gif

I have had mine actually tested by a psychiatrist and it was 115 (versus the typical 120-140 points on the net), those online iq tests are not worth the bandwidth. wink_o.gif

I had mine tested at the Institute of Psychology in Zürich Switzerland. My parents wanted me to visit a famous guy there to find out what job in what sector I should pick. I had a score of 128 in Raven and Thurstone but I KNOW that I am not very smart and I KNOW but I guess it doesnt need more than an IQ of 95 to know that those tests are bullshit anyway.

I guess it doesnt need more than an IQ of 95 to know that those tests are bullshit anyway.

No they're not mad_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

135 too.  rock.gif  Nothing realy challenging in there. But I didnt get this one with

he likes 400 but not 100, he likes 100 but not 99 ... can anyone explain that to me

Yes. He likes perfect square roots:

400 = 20 x 20, 100 = 10 x 10, 2500 = 50 x 50.

The numbers that he dislikes do not.

So the only one he should like out of those options is 900 = 30 x 30

------

Anyway, I got like 126, which is probably more then I really should have. This test has a lot of questions that may be limited by language boundaries, and some other questionable questions (that may not belong in a real IQ test). It is a test with financial interests and should not be taken too seriously.

lol, I picked 900 just because I felt like it tounge_o.gif Maybe I am like Luke Skywalker, the force is sleeping within me without me knowing it.

***runs around the room and tries to lift things through mindcontrol***

I took this a few months ago and scored like 120 something. I think 123? If an average 14-year-old can score in the 120's you know the test is strange tounge_o.gif.

142 points but got disqualified in "SFP Competition". I accidentally said I picked "best looking ones" in three of those colored-block-thingy-questions.

"Grand Jury Spokesman" GranQ considered that as cheating wink_o.gif

127 meh, i only got 107 on the Danish mensa one somebody posted a while back, now that was hard.