Sign in to follow this  
Winters

Invasion 1944 Info Thread

K-wow!

The Spot Planes one looks particularly life-like. smile_o.gif

I thought the piano animation won't be in Inv44?

Why wouldn't it be? huh.gif

OH HOLY S***!!!!!!!!

Best MOD 4ever!!!

I know that iam crazy,but those faces are better than half-life2!!! tounge2.gif

Can't help myself posting this... Impressive. The most impressive. Absolutely amazing. I can see great creativity in those cutscenes. It's great to know your mod won't be just a pack of addons without missions. I sense a great and real story told with the best quality addons. (sorry but there's no smilie which would be suitable for my regards for INV44 team)

erm,I have a little noob question: confused_o.gif

Will I44 work in my

Intel Celeron 2.4

768MB RAM

and ATI RADEON 1300? whistle.gif

Why wouldn't it be? huh.gif

SFG posted that, somewhere... at least, I think

anyway, I'm not complaining wink_o.gif

erm,I have a little noob question: confused_o.gif

Will I44 work in my

Intel Celeron 2.4

768MB RAM

and ATI RADEON 1300? whistle.gif

Please read the [interview] with OFP.info, posted just 3 days ago before asking questions we have already answered.

Just a note to the newsposters of ofp.4players.de (and anyone else that edits files by us):

We made the interview in a .pdf format to have the possibility of zooming in/out and to preserve the quality of the work. Since you have resaved the file into jpg format, this has made especially the C47 look bad.

Also removing the OFP.info banners breaks the license agreement (removing the disclaimer), since you have edited our work and did not show proper respect towards us and especially towards OFP.info.

If we want to release something in jpg format, we will decide to do so ourselves. Please post "as is", or don't post it at all, thank you.

The piano and spot planes animations are absolutely incredible. I'm amazed at the skill shown by you guys.

Abs

Thanks guys didnt think it would recieve this much response. The Piano anim might make it into phase 1 but not as a cutscene. It was originally intended to be part of a cutscene but with the impending release (or so thought of) of AA I stopped working on it because Suma or Marek told me the animation setup would probably be different and I didnt feel like doing it twice. So I have a bunch of anims that are just lying around figured I might as well show them to someone. I'm working on cargo anims right now for the vehicles.

I'm working on cargo anims right now for the vehicles.

What? how did you get out? get back to work on the cargo anim for the boats *cracks whip whistle.gif

It's heard Armed Assault will be released in this Nov. and Dec. soon in some areas. Just wonder is it possilbe the Mod could come in before that? Otherwise...

Eh, even if it is a post-ArmA release then I will still fire up the old OFP for Phase 1 yay.gif

Eh, even if it is a post-ArmA release then I will still fire up the old OFP for Phase 1  yay.gif

Are you sure, guy? I wish I could be as confident as you...

I think it will be better to release a OFP and ArmA version of this mod... Because some people wont have the possiblity to play ArmA because of the high system-requirements... And you wont be a friend of the people who waited more that a few years for you mod and couldn't play it because it is only for ArmA! wink_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r
Because some people wont have the possiblity to play ArmA because of the high system-requirements...

If a PC can run OFP then it can run ArmA too wink_o.gif

If a PC can run OFP then it can run ArmA too wink_o.gif

Haha, you're funny....not tounge2.gif

I have no idea, I personally don't see any use in updating older stuff for ArmA when just about everybody has OFP still laying around. I prefer to switch to ArmA with Phase 2, not some rehashed Phase 1 that tastes like soup that you found on the bottom of the freezer with an expiration date of 6 months ago whistle.gif

And why talk about ArmA when you haven't even played Phase 1 in OFP yet whistle.gif

Its just a shame that those 3 videos are so old confused_o.gif

Coming up to 8 months now is it?

SFG did them when I was in the mod huh.gif

Wildo

Its just a shame that those 3 videos are so old confused_o.gif

Coming up to 8 months now is it?

SFG did them when I was in the mod huh.gif

I don't know exactly how old they are, but they hadn't been made public yet.

And if the mod already looked that good back when we had been in development for 8 months (if it really was 8 months ago), try to imagine what it is like right now after 16 months of development wink_o.gif