Sign in to follow this  
Winters

Invasion 1944 Info Thread

Nice to see a Dutch island of such great quality. The village is called Wolfheze though, without the 'n'.

Regards,

Sander

Because it will wink_o.gif

Guess players less powerful computers won't be able to play this mod without wievdistance 500 and very low terrain detail. crazy_o.gif

hehe yeah biggrin_o.gif

but it looks awesome

they should give vbs1 a try

it can handle a lot more polys without lagg

but anyway

as they said

inv44 for ofp2 biggrin_o.gif

Think that i will get new computer with all newest computer stuff before i get VBS1.

Besides VBS is just OFP with addons already released or not and with more options and made to training program.

I think someone should make those VBS winter units on that screen

modules.php?set_albumName=album02&id=VBSOPFOR_13&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

Because it will  wink_o.gif

Guess players less powerful computers won't be able to play this mod without wievdistance 500 and very low terrain detail. crazy_o.gif

We have guys on the team with a range of computers from NASA approved super computers (mine tounge_o.gif ) to much "weaker" systems and no lag reports.

Even the campaign team has yet to report any lag issues in the missions being built.

So i would say that if your using a commodore 64 you may have some lag issues but if you have at least a decent P3, graphics card and RAM you should be ok.

Whats all this talk of VBS1...

I put an end to the VBS1 talk and I suggest you do to and get back on topic. mad_o.gif

Whats all this talk of VBS1...

I put an end to the VBS1 talk and I suggest you do to and get back on topic.  mad_o.gif

V....B...nevermind tounge_o.gif

On topic, I really like the look of that Arnhem map. The Operation Market Garden campaign will surely be a blast, especially on this map. I can't wait until the release of phase 1 biggrin_o.gif.

Winters@- is it posible to get a "How many mission have you done at the moment?" If ya want ta

I can't tell you exactly how many have been fully completed but i can say that the first two days of missions have been assigned and are being worked on and a few from day 3 as well.

wow nice dudes nice!!!!

And my OFP runs without lag with that Islands (AMD 2400+ Geforce Ti 4200 128mb 8x AGP,1024mb ram)?rock.gif?

I hope so sad_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Woah, that does look laggy wow_o.gif but incredibly nice at the same time.. smile_o.gif

sim

I44 has joined with "The Eastern Front Mod"

I44 is VAST!

They never cease to amaze me.

Well I suppose it is a way of keeping EFM alive longer since I haven't seen any updates in a while and their website is down. I really like their T34 85, hopefully I44 can add several other countries variants as well as using their talents on them.

Really nice to hear! This was the one I've hoped and waited for long time!

And those soldier model pics look just too great!

Great job boys! smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif