Sign in to follow this  
Commando84

Mission Editing Competition

Oh dear. Gonna have to buy me a Finnish-Czech-Finnish dictionary then. biggrin_o.gif

Now the draw is to decide which of the 10 finalists will win which prize (reason for this is because the 10 games and 10 T-shirts are not the same, they consist of 3 camo T-shirts & 7 khaki, 2 Opf GOTY, 3 Opf Bestseller edition & 5 Platinova Edice)

Wow I just noticed I will get the prize from the MEC as i had spent many hours debbugin the mission we sent   smile_o.gif

I wish i could get the Multi-tolls Prize  sad_o.gif  

btw i cant wait to play the new Opf bestseller (Is that called ""Operation Plash Foint""rock.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

wow i see a whole new department opening up on the bis forum. "OFP SHOP" biggrin_o.gif

Move over Swiz Army knife

here comes OFP TOOL

i know id buy one wow_o.gif

I'm trying to reach the guy(s) who made the MP mission CTF AI vs. Humans Houdan that made it to the top 10 in the MEC. However, I cannot find an e-mail or a webpage anywhere. Can anyone help me?

Send the email to me at Placebo@bistudio.com and I'll forward it on to him smile_o.gif

Righto. Will do. smile_o.gif

Change of plans. Seems I didn't had to contact him. I hope I didn't bother you, too much. smile_o.gif

Man, I'm looking forward for that T-shirt! Can we expect the prizes being sent before the summer holiday? I could try to inveigle some girls on the beach with it biggrin_o.gif

Man, I'm looking forward for that T-shirt! Can we expect the prizes being sent before the summer holiday? I could try to inveigle some girls on the beach with it biggrin_o.gif

hell yeah, i can imagine how many girls are impressed by an ofp t-shirt biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

hell yeah, i can imagine how many girls are impressed by an ofp t-shirt biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Angelina and Woman 1-5 maybe? tounge_o.gif

I am a woman and I would be so put it on and show off smile_o.gif

Congrats to everyone, I am looking forward to playing the msisions !!!!

So will the prizes be issued sometime soon - I am about to buy clothes for my summer holiday and was wondering if I need to include another T shirt biggrin_o.gif

I bought some very nice silver pens whilst I was in LA for E3 so the games have been signed by a lot of people here, those remaining who haven't signed I'll give a couple more days before I get everything mailed off yay.gif

I'll Email everyone who won prizes and ask for their postal address and any specific instructions to avoid custom duties (ie writing gift/prize etc) in a couple of days but feel free to Email me beforehand Placebo@bistudio.com

Hi Placebo!

Will there ever be a new MEC this year? icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for replying. biggrin_o.gif

Regards

TOY & nettrucker biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Hi Placebo!

Will there ever be a new MEC this year? icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for replying. biggrin_o.gif

Regards

you've got something new in the pipelines, eh? wink_o.gif

I don't know if there'll be one this year smile_o.gif

Maybe one after the release of ArmA could be nice, we'll see what the future holds smile_o.gif

Hi everybody.

@ Placebo - It's really pitty though. Well anyway thanks for replying.

@ raedor - Well I was just asking, but I already knew the answer. Anyway TOY and me hope that in future there might be a new MEC.

BTW you guys doing a fantastic work with all your addons.

Regards

Prizes are being sent this week, I still need postal addresses for the following people......

<s>Chneemann</s>

David McHale

StarCraftJ

Trevor Hobson

<s>Xezon</s>

I've emailed you but just in case please send your address to Placebo@bistudio.com

Edit 2 down 3 to go smile_o.gif

OK, today I received my prizes. Our 60 years old postwoman seemed like a princess to me biggrin_o.gif T-shirt fits me perfectly, GOTY edition works perfectly, Company Brochure contains lots of prefect screenshots (I recognised a shot from the Resistance campaign under the new engine - BlackOps look really cool now wink_o.gif)

Thanks a lot!

Excellent I'm glad it arrived smile_o.gif The brochure and posters are a small extra gift to thank everyone for their patience in waiting for the prizes to arrive smile_o.gif

I still need to hear from David McHale & StarCraftJ with their addresses so I can send their prizes, if anyone knows either of them please tell them to send me their address Placebo@bistudio.com smile_o.gif

I still need to hear from David McHale & StarCraftJ with their addresses so I can send their prizes, if anyone knows either of them please tell them to send me their address Placebo@bistudio.com smile_o.gif

Now everyone will send you his own address to grab the packages biggrin_o.gif .

Woohoo! I got mine! I got mine!

Despite the fact that the lottery godess wasn't with me (she's never been) the day the prices were randomly selected (and I got the Czech Platinova Edice), and the fact that the shirt is one or two sizes too small for me and reveals my fat-sausages in a very nasty in-your-face manner.. WOOHOO! yay.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I can't make out a single one of the autographs either, but they're there and there's a lot of them - more than I expected.

The posters are very cool and will definitely go framed up on my wall on an honorary spot.

Thank you Placebo, thank you BIS, thank you voters (Volcano 2 is in the works already), thank you mom and wife, thank you anyone involved.

inlove.gif

Glad you got it and like it smile_o.gif I was going to ask people to post pictures of themselves in the tshirts but perhaps I shouldn't wink_o.gif

StarCraftJ finally got hold of me so there's only David McHale who is waiting for his prize to be sent smile_o.gif