Sign in to follow this  
Munk

TcM Uber M4

Might as well include LOD errors, a random CTD script, and the muzzleflash bug, just for shits and giggles. wink_o.gif It's truley teh crap E-733t!!111!! Fo shizzle! blues.gif

God, I'm so glad the M4 community is still alive. Keep up the good work. It's not the models, textures or configs that count, it's the spirit that preserves the M4 lovers from dying out!

a true fan

Guest RKSL-Rock

I've found the perfect units to carry it too...

arplasc1.jpg

was wondering when the lack of M4's problem was gonna be adressed... smile_o.gif anyone not having at least 40 gazillion variations of M4's installed should immediately uninstall OFP! crazy_o.gif those are just not worthy to play the game!

one of the crappiest addons i ever seen. even teh crap crates were better. as always u outdone yourself!!!

:-)

Hey, maybe this could be used in a "Navy Seals" addon for that Lego Mod thing? :-D

hey... take it easy on the guy.... Munk I congragulate you for accomplishing something most of us are clueless about....

hopefully this will lead to better and better addons in the future.

Good Job....

seriously smile_o.gif

FINNALY! MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE! biggrin_o.gif

now i can finnaly rest in peace... rock.giftounge_o.gif

eeeeeeer, wtf? wink_o.gif

I salute your crapness.

Praise from Ceasar himself.

I could probably have made it better had I spent more than a few hours on it but then that would have defeated the point of the whole thing now wouldnt it rock.gif

I'll be working on more serious things in the future but little projects like this are helping me improve and learn.

Now lets never let this addon be spoken of again...

It's nice and all but we need lots more variants with ACOG scopes and camo! Don't hesitate to improve this already great weapon! tounge_o.gif

BTW are you making any MP5s? blues.gif

I'm late, I'm late, I'm LATE!!!

Sorry. My PC was teh screwed up yesterday with some random bug. Fixed now, I hope.

Well I've updated our site (GO THERE NOW!!!), so if you're having trouble downloading this... abomination... you can download it directly from us.

I think Munk's misun does this gun justice. No point in putting it in teh crap mishun - no shooting!

Let's see... next on the agenda... oh yes! Crappising the SP missions!

*Kick The Frenchman* Come on, you lout! We got work to do!

[Gareth Gates must die]

oh god why.....  crazy_o.gif

Because this addon was the most wanted addon ever. You can never have enough M4A1 addons... rock.gif  ghostface.gif

sad_o.gif

donate your HK to them , they can texture it for you!! tounge_o.gif

.... what? you're not laughing? said something wrong? ooh , be carefull with that knife! AARGH! KNIFE!! crazy_o.gif

I'm late, I'm late, I'm LATE!!!

Sorry. My PC was teh screwed up yesterday with some random bug. Fixed now, I hope.

Well I've updated our site (GO THERE NOW!!!), so if you're having trouble downloading this... abomination... you can download it directly from us.

I think Munk's misun does this gun justice. No point in putting it in teh crap mishun - no shooting!

Let's see... next on the agenda... oh yes! Crappising the SP missions!

*Kick The Frenchman* Come on, you lout! We got work to do!

[Gareth Gates must die]

i like the name for your mission

What? No 3d errors, no misnamed texture paths, no unsmooth faces, no points not tied to selections and no LOD errors? What is this crap!? I expected worse from TcM!!! mad_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

I expected worse from TcM!!! mad_o.gif

Well... I wanted the addon to be usable so you could enjoy that crap flavour, sorry sad_o.gif

I hope the gunfire sound is a squeeky voice shouting "bang!" wink_o.gif

I see 90% of the posters dont even get the joke behind this ...  crazy_o.gif

Everyone takes this board way too seriously. It really kills jokes to have to say that you're being sarcastic or that you're just kidding.

Great M4 :P

I hope the gunfire sound is a squeeky voice shouting "bang!"  wink_o.gif

If only I knew how sad_o.gif

Edit: It needs the flag that pops out the end with 'bang' written on it tounge_o.gif