Sign in to follow this  
agentkiller12

Your Favourate MMORPG

Quote[/b] ]I've seen some trailers of Planetside, and it looks muy promising! Can anyone confirm? I've always longed for that true massive combat feeling...

I play it all the time very good game! unlike most MMORPGS (well actully its an MMOFPS) where you have to simply click on ur enemy and depending on wat level u are n wa stats u got will decide if u win rock.gif it actully requires skill of the player. so some one with low level (or battle rank as in Planet side) could beat some one with higher one! witch is good as well as the HUGE battles tha take place. Also when you rank up u get points to spend to buy certfications with allow you to drive different vehicles and use different guns and amour biggrin_o.gif damn good game.

BUZZARD @ Sep. 16 2004,14:25)]Project Entropia does it for me... a futuristic, FREE MMORPG! biggrin_o.gif

http://img21.exs.cx/img21/7060/Minopolis.jpg

I tried this one out a minute ago. It's graphics are pretty good, but the game itself is kinda weird. I'm not giving them my $ so I can get PED's lol tounge_o.gif. I'll give it another go later this week smile_o.gif.

i played Ultima Online but it got boring

i'll download the "Wish 2.0" beta coming December 2nd this year

it's ´like a new version of ultima online, just complete in 3d

Quote[/b] ]I'm not giving them my $ so I can get PED's lol

The idea is that you dont have to give cash, but you can choose to invest however much you want. The idea is cool I think, I am just not sure about the company. There was some ruckus a while back about them using pirate software, getting sued, going bankrupt then opening up again. Not sure I want to give them my credit card number, you know...

I haven't given my creditcard number and I don't plan to invest any money into it. Thankfully there are 2 ways of earning cash without spending anything: sweating and oil harvesting. That'll do it for me... with the cash I earn from that maybe I can develop other activities, but the main reason I went into this is because it's FREE and I'm not going to waste 1 penny in it! wink_o.gif