Sign in to follow this  
agentkiller12

Your Favourate MMORPG

risk your life...

as its still free cuz its BETA, and i dont have a creditcard so i cant play anything else tounge_o.gif

What does MMORPG, or just MMO cause I get the RPG part, stand for?

I've only heard of Lineage 2, and that's cause my cousin plays that.

I used to play Ultima Online and I have tried Ragnarok but didn't like it.

World of Warcraft should be interesting when it comes out.

Massive(ly) Multiplayer Online. (I think)

Don't like MMORPGs, they cost money. And those that doesn't usually sux. At least those I've seen.

Even worse, they cost time. Much time... crazy_o.gif

Aha it is "Ragnarok" not "Ragnarock" like it says in the poll.

Ragnarök is the doomsday in viking mythology.

Edit, oh they even have the ö in the name, so it's called Ragnarök. Sweet.

I've never seen one thats looked very appealing, not judt graphics but the fantasy settings arent really my thing.

If there was a modern day or near future mmorpg, where you could be a criminal or a cop or something i might be tempted, in a few years when (mabye more like 5?) theyll probably be some really great ones though, i'd love something that combined an mmorpg into an ofp style or Dues-ex kind of game.

Massive

Multi

Role

Playing

Game

don't forget! mad_o.giftounge_o.gif

my faforite is Star wars galaxies... took the 14 day trial and had fun for 7 day's (other 7 my mom ruined cause i was wasting too much time to a once-in-a-lifetime chance to play a MMORPG for free mad_o.gif )

I used to play Ultima Online, and I loved it. A while ago I tried Dark Age of Camelot, but I really didn't like it. The graphics were ok, but it wasn't like UO, where you could do so much stuff. I doubt any other current MMORPG is anywhere near as great as UO.

Hey!

FFXI?

Well, I play it. Lubbing it too. smile_o.gif

It eats time like a...time sucking-vortex thingie.

The money issue is a moot point, you can spend so much more time on it. (I finish a normal game in what, two weeks?)

Been playing FFXI for three months or so, and all in all I've payed the price of a normal comp game + ~20 bucks. Still not bored. biggrin_o.gif

For those $10 a month you get a server that hardly ever lags, even with the thousands of people on it, constant updates with new items and quests etc...

The company makes oodles of money too, but hey that's capitalism for ya. wink_o.gif

10 bucks is what, 7 or 8 beers in a month? For me it's worth it. (even though I might quit now that I'm starting college, can't have my real life suffer crazy_o.gif )

Previously Played - Meridian 59, Ultima Online, Everquest, Shadowbane, Dark age of Camelot, Earth and Beyond, Eve, Asherons Call, Neocron, Anarchy Online,

Currently Playing - Planetside

Best MMO ever - Ultima Online

I love MMO's, but hate the fact that you have to invest so much time. Thats why UO and PS are my all time favorites. Eve was very good to, but I never got hooked (I blaim my girlfriend for that).

Never played MMORPG because I was afraid what they would do to my life (as if OFP wasn't enough of a homewrecker crazy_o.gif ); I was however planning on getting Warhammer Online. Partially because I am an avid WFRP player, and partially because the game concept was quite revolutional (no cheesy monsterconning etc.). Then GW discontinued it. AAAGH! Just after the E3 trailer had been released... boohoo...

I've seen some trailers of Planetside, and it looks muy promising! Can anyone confirm? I've always longed for that true massive combat feeling...

my faforite is Star wars galaxies...  took the 14 day trial and had fun for 7 day's (other 7 my mom ruined cause i was wasting too much time to a once-in-a-lifetime chance to play a MMORPG for free  mad_o.gif )

look, god gave u a 2nd chance tounge_o.gif

(*note* play on the 3rd server or ill kill u tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif )

Massive

Multi

Role

Playing

Game

don't forget! mad_o.giftounge_o.gif

Wrong, actually it's Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game as me and iNeo already figured out. smile_o.gif

I don't have time or will to spend money on them anyway, I had a friend who played Ultima Online, but he also sat in front of his computer all day. wow_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I've seen some trailers of Planetside, and it looks muy promising! Can anyone confirm? I've always longed for that true massive combat feeling...

Nothing beats it, when played in company with the right people (like most MP games I guess).

Star Wars Galaxies is great the first few months.

Then it just dies. And you will never want to think of the game ever again. Let alone play it.

I played both World War 2 Online and Star Wars Galaxies. WW2 was released long before it should have been and was a mess out of the box, it got a lot more stable but to this day they still don't have Medics mad_o.gif

SWG was a blast i was in the Beta and played the game for a few months but it is repetitive and that kills it, maybe with Jump to Lightspeed it will kick start my curiosity in it again and Viktor Vektor will finally leave his camp he has been sitting in the last couple of months tounge_o.gif

Well, I play EVE Online on a regular base - but it's missing on your poll.

When I played SWG for a free trial, I was a shirtless camo-pants wearing mullet-headed redneck with a black and yellow rusted-out speeder and a boatload of huntin' rifles. It's always fun to poke fun at the people who have super mega perfectly sculpted bodies ingame biggrin_o.gif