Skewballzz

Cutscene editor needed

I am in the process of creating a new campaign. Here is the basis of it:

-=Crimson Ground=-

In a nutshell-

-Takes place on Gaia

-About a revolution

-You are a high ranking leutanant

-Realistic battles (you can sit back, watch, and do nothing if you please on some missions. No more "you must take out 20 men and a T80 urself to win even though there are 40 other guys fighting")

-Much more than just "black ops". Ex. Disguise urself as a civilian, sneak into the city, RPG the generals car. Run and hide. I guess "terrorist" would be a better word. sad_o.gif

-Intersting missions unlike the general "take morton, defend the counterattack."

Now a cutscene editor is needed. If you are interested please email me at:

Skewballzz@aol.com

Some addon requirements:

(I am using Pappys Y2K3 mod. It would be best if used by cutscene editor too.)

-Mapfact base objects

-BAS Russian OPFOR

-ICP anim

-Gaia

-possibly more

Simple buy visaul studio so you can editor opf files. It edits .sqs .sqm .xsqs .sqf and some others. Works great, google visual studio to find out where to buy. You can now do you own cutscenes even faster.

Simple buy visaul studio so you can editor opf files. It edits .sqs .sqm .xsqs .sqf and some others. Works great, google visual studio to find out where to buy. You can now do you own cutscenes even faster.

WHAT?! crazy_o.gif

Cutscenes in OFP are made with notepad. But i'm using Chris' OFP Script Editor. tounge_o.gif

WHAT?!  crazy_o.gif

Cutscenes in OFP are made with notepad. But i'm using Chris' OFP Script Editor.  tounge_o.gif

does the same thing as notepad but with alot more functions smile_o.gif

Ah.... I understood something... HOBOMAN is just sorry Microsoft's SPY!!! he earns money by proboganding their products biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

j\k smile_o.gif