Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR Addons

Laser you have just broken an unwritten forum rule that you can't post images that can cause a hartattack without warning people first. Shame on you wink_o.gif

Looks awesome notworthy.gif

Man, I don't know how in God's name you do it. <Shakes head in disbelief> If only you made islands as well!

Hahahah! Awesome job, mate. biggrin_o.gif

He is a Ofp god thats why he make that good addons smile_o.gif but the right soldier on the last pic has a face like Angela Merkel biggrin_o.gifrofl.gif

prise the Ofp Addon god notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Exactly the reason Laser ought to consider making some US regular infantr - <gets punched out again>

<groans>... when he's finished...

I got freefall experience, but skydiving from cessna 182's mostly confused_o.gif . So this looks really cool. Now, what about this (3-4) rotations? you should be stable all the way out, no rotations, assuming youre already on heading once u jump. (perhaps i mis-understood ) Once you exit the aircraft, you ARCH, and you tuck ur feet into ur butt and look up (which would be on the horizon) so you dont roll onto ur back (thats assuming you make a diving exit).

This looks really cool notworthy.gif

Dont forget to do a good animation for the pull sequence. You move ur left hand to your head, while ur pull hand (right hand) moves to pull the rip cord @ the same time to stay symmetrical. After u pull, u check back over your shoulder tounge2.gif Dunno if thats even capeable in OFP though. huh.gif . Are these PJ's gonna be able to heal as well?

One more question. Are these guys gonna be able to actually fly their canopies? or are they jus gonna float down like you do in the round chutes? some flyable ram-air canopies would be SWEET biggrin_o.gif

Impressive as per usual.  notworthy.gif

How the hell do you find the time? *scratches beard in a Mark Twain-stylish way*

*scratches beard in a Mark Twain-stylish way*

*wonders how ones scratches a beard like that? Attempts, but fails miserably - Goes off to grow beard*

Looking ace Laser smile_o.gif

Exactly the reason Laser ought to consider making some US regular infantr - <gets punched out again>

<groans>... when he's finished...

If you dont mind after he made half of the US forces i would like to have a few russian units at that detail level again aswell confused_o.gif

notworthy.gif

Oh oh oh! HALO over the ocean, chute deploys, then just before hitting the water, jumper cuts away from shoot, then CoC diver or Itweas' Swimmer kicks in.....  whistle.gif Really puts the SE and A in SEAL.

Every thing from you is extremely realistic. I wonder whether you could also make some russian packs?

looking really great so far, the mask looks a bit bigger than the real thing... try to push the nozzle section in more... I don't know how to explain it but I think you know what I mean it looks out of shape a bit and its kinda big.

looking really great so far, the mask looks a bit bigger than the real thing... try to push the nozzle section in more... I don't know how to explain it but I think you know what I mean it looks out of shape a bit and its kinda big.

as far as isee the guy in the picture is wearing a completely different system, different helmet so the mask couldalso be different.

HOLY SH*T, these HALO guys look amazing notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif , I hoped to see you make a Fighterpilot pack, but this changes my mind notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

as far as isee the guy in the picture is wearing a completely different system, different helmet so the mask couldalso be different.

There are only two oxygen mask systems in use by the US military right now, the one in the picture, and the Combat Edge syste, where the hose is attached to the side of the mask. Also the helmets appear the same, the ingame shot just looks a bit stretched. I can't think of the designation for the helmet off the top of my head.

Laser, the harness is shifting in the wrong direction on the jumpers. Take a look at the 3-ring release system on the chest. This should be on top of the shoulders, jus slightly forward. This 3 ring system is where the risers of your main parachute connect to your harness. If your main parachute opened when your harness was in that position, it could hurt somethin fierce. Maybe even risk injury. One more thing *sorry* Most of the HALO jumps with equipment that you see, the rucksack is usually slung on the back side, under your parachute container, riding the back of ur thighs. I per say have never jumped a ruck, but I imagine that the aerodynamics aspect would be tough to manage on the free fall. sorry fer sounding like a know-it-all tounge2.gif

Will you be able to take off the HALO gear after you jump?  Cause from what I've seen and heard, and from common sense, SEALs or any SOF HALO/HAHO jumper takes all their HALO gear off, and ditches it.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

I installed Hyakushiki's Modern US Soldiers pack and it can't find your US Weapons pack in the addons folder!

I think they head and mask are to high mad_o.gif

p1010129-400.jpg

lsrhalo0021vg.jpg

Hahahaha,by the given "tone" of that post and smilie you used its as if you think your opinion is a -this should be done so do it!- thing.

Great looking units.