Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR Addons

You guys should really just let him finish with what he's stated he's doing as of right now: The VBSS, CQB and LWF guys. He certainly has his plate full with those alone.

All these additional requests are frequently why we've never seen these guys portrayed.

Hey what does VBSS and LWF stand for? tounge_o.gif

Laser, I know you are probably working on alot of stuff right now. But I wanted to bring these models to your attention. They are being made for Ghost Recon and I feel this is what we need for OFP beside some good SEALs.

SFG MODEL 01

SFG MODEL 02

What do you guys think?

Monty

monty, extraction is workin on units just like these... check over in the CIA operator topic...

Laser, I know you are probably working on alot of stuff right now. But I wanted to bring these models to your attention. They are being made for Ghost Recon and I feel this is what we need for OFP beside some good SEALs.

SFG MODEL 01

SFG MODEL 02

What do you guys think?

Monty

idd topic wink_o.gif

I am in no way trying to insult Extraction's hard work and I understand that only so much can be accomplished within the OFP engine. However, I believe when you look at these models side by side you will see quite a bit of differance. For example, the jeans Extraction's units are wearing do not look right in my opinion. Please do not be offended, I am just trying to help.

de1a7703.jpg  b31c67a9.jpg

Monty

that pic is i believe an early beta, his new stuff is looking way better, give it time.

Yea I agree with monty 100% some Good green berets would be awsome. I mean come on people your really skipping over them, All I hear is this stupid BHD craze with having Rangers and Delta and then theres Oh now lets have some seals. What about Army SF? Or marine Recon . hey what about army LRPs ? Maybe 82Airborne. Hey what the hell what about Stryker Brigades? No one likes them cause the whole world doesnt know of there existance well they play just as big a part in the whole card game. Just giving my 2cents.

monty67t have you traveled trough the 25 pages there are much more pictures wink_o.gif

Like sv5000 said the one you posted here is an early beta wink_o.gif

And the Topic says CIA but the pack I work is CIA, Devgru, SF and USAF units wink_o.gif

umm yeah......how bout we discuss extractions addons in his topic and Lasers addons in this one... thanks..

umm yeah......how bout we discuss extractions addons in his topic and Lasers addons in this one... thanks..

How about you stop trying to be a moderator and let them do the job. My original post was a suggestion for Laser . . . umm, thanks.

What's wrong with the Army SF guys in Hyk's pack? They're just fine in my opinion.

He also has 82nd Airborne soldiers in that pack.

The Striker Brigades can be portrayed by the modern day infantry in the HyK pack as well.

Army 'LRPs' haven't been in existence since the late 70's. The covert Ranger units in the last pack portray the current Long Range Surveilance units quite well.

Keep this on topic, let laser finish what he has stated he is working on now, and after those are finished then offer advise on what could be his next project.

It's my understanding why Laser chose to create some SEALs is because that was his personal choice or the fact for a good amount of time many people were requesting them over Army SF. Although not in great numbers or variation there do exist USMC MFR units (MARPAT) from E&S base models and textures from his USMC pack, and HYk's pack has the 82nd Airborne in both WD and DES. I can only imagine as Laser being the one doing all this work that he gets to choose which types of units he wanted to create. If someone wants to make MFR or Army SF units then someone should take on the task of creating them if that's their greater preference. I'm personally still enjoying the 1st SFOD-D and 75th Reg. pack and am in no hurry to push on more requests, especially since he's got his SEALs in production.

Yeah, what he said tounge_o.gif

Wow, my original post was a simple suggestion to Laser that maybe in the future he could take on the project of making some realistic Army SF units that look like they have been operating in Afghanistan. I didn't know all you experts who have been in the real U.S. Army longer than I have would get so offended. It's funny how it turned from "hey Laser, how about this idea" into "let Laser make what he wants to make, go make SF yourself". You guys might want to slow down, read people's post more thoroughly, and think before you type.

Monty

5-year U.S. Army veteran who knows what the hell he is talking about and actually walks the walk.

I must support Monty here. Nothing wrong with a suggestion, because in the end it's up to Laser to decide if he does something with the suggestion or not. No harm in suggesting things. About Monty's suggestion, it is a very good one. The bulk of the SF and SEALs currently in Afghanistan are dressed like that. Certainly an idea for the future.

I would agree with it also, although with some differences.

Why don't we wait until new game comes up. I bet it will be filled with a whole lotta new cool engine stuff. Then, I also can do sth with it.

yeah im happy with what we got.. but i dream of hte SEALs night and day. Extraction is already in the works making SF

monty just so we're clear and there's no ff my comments were towards the person who said:

"What about Army SF? Or marine Recon . hey what about army LRPs ? Maybe 82Airborne. Hey what the hell what about Stryker Brigades? No one likes them cause the whole world doesnt know of there existance well they play just as big a part in the whole card game. Just giving my 2cents."

There's nothing wrong with suggestions, that's not what I'm saying. And I was think before I type, my response was not towards you as I didn't even read your post.

Maybe he'd have more progess done if he didn't have to come back every two-three days to answer the "any update" posts wink_o.gif

Army 'LRPs' haven't been in existence since the late 70's.

~Oh buddy lol..dont even begin to say thats LRPS are gone,by far they arent even close they just have a different name now instead of LRRPS there LRS. How do I know.? We do exercises with them all the time. Monty can back me on this.

Army 'LRPs' haven't been in existence since the late 70's.

~Oh buddy lol..dont even begin to say thats LRPS are gone,by far they arent even close they just have a different name now instead of LRRPS there LRS. How do I know.? We do exercises with them all the time. Monty can back me on this.

the LRRPs are Army rangers. So no they arent gone but no one calls them LRRPs anymore.