Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR Addons

Above the Top shelf work again Laser

You are a master notworthy.gif

How many different units are you looking at creating in the Nomex?

Yes nice work smile_o.gif On thoes seals though could u not put those backpacks on them seals use lots of ammo belts and so on like for the med the backpack of some kind would be awsome. But for seals like give them the ammo belts around the hips like the UK onse By Black how they stick out, makes them look more like an seal. Also on some you could iinstead of giveing them an cap for an hat give them an mask or something in that filde not no baseball caps.

Laser, when do you plan to release these amazing units?

Probably in a few weeks or a month or so,why is it everytime people see somethin its always "when is it released?' aka "when do I get my hands on it?!" if the author includes a release date thats good and all,if they don't then don't ask and eventually you will get the addon.

meyamoti

Be quiet. In this situation I'm a consumer, and its my right to ask addonmaker about release date of any addon.

If words "when it's done " are enough for you - good luck, my friend.

@stanley: I would say if you would pay for it you have the right to ask. I know you can consum it also without to pay, but the man doing great stuff and spend his free time for that. Don´t get him on the nerves like you had done it with me ...

A lot of things can happen which makes an announced release impossible (familiy, job, car, and so on).

meyamoti

Be quiet. In this situation I'm a consumer, and its my right to ask addonmaker about release date of any addon.

That's the wrong kind of attitude to have around here.

Laser,

If you have the time or opportunity, are you going to update the weapons pack? I ask because things like your Eotech rifle from your pilot's pack could be added. It would also be great if the M203s could take the new JAM3 grenade belt. If not, no worries.

Those shots look amazing. Look forward to the update.

OK men, i've decided to let go a couple of new screenshots, though i wanted to keep'em secret until release smile_o.gif Hope you like it.

Oh, and Land Warfare SEAL units will undergo some facelifting as well.

lsrsealsdesvbss012fo.jpg

lsrsealsdesvbss029ha.jpg

Great work, really impressive smile_o.gif

Oh and i wonder what cammo will the Land Warfare guys have... hehe wink_o.gif

Looking good as aways Laser...I was wonderin though..u think u could get permission from the Coc guys to use their script so u can make your SEALs to be able to swim....SEALs that can't swim..well aren't SEALs tounge2.gif

meyamoti

Yeah,when its done suits me just fine,reason being is because I know asking isn't going to do anything but waste their time,it'll be out when its ready.

Btw great SEALS Laser,maybe if you get hired to do some stuff for a computer game,well we know we won't be let down biggrin_o.gif

will delta get a facelift as well?

OK, people, situation update.

Most of the work has been done. There are to be 2 SEAL kits in the 1.00 version, Land Warfare and VBSS - Direct Action SEAL kit has been discontinued (for now, possible to appear in further update... plus, we have a decent amount of DA units with Deltas).

I was forced to remove Ghillie SEAL sniper crews as well to eliminate the need to use Delta / Rangers pack. Ghillie snipers will possibly get some facelifting in the future, and will be released as a separate add-on which will include Ghillie snipers for all present military units - Delta, Ranger and SEALs.

A note on the weapons. It will require more work than just to add those Eotechs, i'm revamping the entire AR-15 line... plus, there may be some other changes. So for now SEALs will use the latest released version of my weapons pack.

Right now i'm negotiating with CoC on a subject of implementing their COCOSS system into my SEALs add-on. Hopefully we'll have them swimming, just as they should do in real life... i'm not promising diver units though.

And yes, ShadowNX has made a great NATO Woodland camo job... thanks, man!

OK, that seems to be all for now. Expect some news... well, hmm... pretty soon, i hope.

The stuff from you is always amazing and awesome. You are the best model maker of figure per my view. Then why dont you also make some USMC men based on your current US troops? Or I have to retexture them... tounge2.gif

The stuff from you is always amazing and awesome. You are the best model maker of figure per my view. Then why dont you also make some USMC men based on your current US troops? Or I have to retexture them... tounge2.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif we already have marines...and great ones at that which will most likely continued to be improved on...no point doing the same thing over and over again....

I have yet to see some USAF PJ's and In OFP it would be a good addition because it opens up a slew of CSAR missions. Imagine being a PJ inside of a C-130 tasked to jump, locate the downed pilot(s) treat them if need be and call for a pavehawk extract back to friendly airspace. makes my mouth water biggrin_o.gif