Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

OFP-MANIAC-MAP-Locator

Uh, I haven´t gone from the comunity, my PC went Kaput, and now I´m on hollidays, so I supose I´m stil belong to this comunity biggrin_o.gif

I´m @CERO, ofcourse, and I live in Newport, Wales, UK.

And yes, before anybody that knows me say that I´m Spanish, yes I am, but I live in Wales(That´s if is there any body that knows m in this comunity tounge_o.gif )

Happy new year all BTW.

@CERO.

Could you add me to Bolton, Ontario?

Looking at the map, you can probobly just stick my pin over Hamilton or next to Toronto.

Added @cero and DracoPaladore.

"Bolton, Ontario" needs an article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w....on=edit

As for keyhole? Seems they don't have a client for me. For the pins I use mapquest or map24. The latter provides a nice Java applet with eye-candy monster zoom from-continent-to-street-level and route calculator...

http://www.mapquest.com

http://www.map24.com

looking at the map more closely, it struck me as odd that there are almost no players from South-East-Asia on the map - given the popularity of video games there ... Is this just a coincidence or did OFP have its sales success mainly in Europe and America?

EDIT: hmm, Australia is quite empty too, maybe Placebo could put a link to this map in his signature in order to get this map more representative ...

I thought the map was meant to be representative of 'active' community members, ie. those who regularly post or visit the forums here, not everyone who owns the game.

EDIT: hmm, Australia is quite empty too, maybe Placebo could put a link to this map in his signature in order to get this map more representative ...

I'll make a post in the OGN forums about this, that'll hopefully stir up some activity smile_o.gif

I thought the map was meant to be representative of 'active' community members, ie. those who regularly post or visit the forums here, not everyone who owns the game.

Posting here and active with the game are not necessarily the same thing, there are quite a few people who still post regularly but don't even have the game installed (if I had my way I'd ban them!), alternatively there are people who very rarely post and instead sensibly spend all there time playing Flashpoint wink_o.gif

Uhh, no pin in hungary? That has to be changed! biggrin_o.gif

I life in Budapest/Hungary atm smile_o.gif

Mfg MEDICUS

Please add another representative from the state of California:

Wadmann in Roseville, CA

Great idea! Keep up the good work!

Wadmann

wow_o.gif the 5th aussie smile_o.gif

Glad he resides in Western Australia, the east is getting crowded like the Benelux countries... wink_o.gif

added [APS]Gnat

I live on North Side of Brisbane/Queensland/Australia

Please add me wink_o.gif

added PRiME, mad rabbit, [AIM]Holzy

The fascination of time zones... Australia is having lunch, Germany is asleep (ok, nearly wink_o.gif))

Good night! (2 AM here)

I live here

Lower Hutt, NZ

lat:    41 11'S

long: 174 55'E

edit: if ya can't be bothered looking it is 15km North of Wellington, New Zealand.