Albert Schweitzer

OFP-MANIAC-MAP-Locator

!!!The first and the only spanish!!! blues.gif

I feel alone sad_o.gifsad_o.gif

A regular Don Quixote! sad_o.gifwink_o.gif

I could plant some windmills...

wink_o.gif

* Added DaSquade, BraTTy

btw, iirc Darklight lives in Leuven, Belgium, not in the Netherlands. I think where you've put his name now is a really small town called Leuvenheim wink_o.gif

Postduifje if you need to reply to two posts in a row edit your first post please smile_o.gif

btw, iirc Darklight lives in Leuven, Belgium, not in the Netherlands. I think where you've put his name now is a really small town called Leuvenheim wink_o.gif

Me? From the netherlands? wow_o.gif DEAR GOD I FEEL INSULTED!!

tounge_o.gif

hehehehe wink_o.gif

anyway

yeah Postduifje's right, i live in Leuven, Belgium... not in the netherlands smile_o.gif

actuallyyyyy, i live in Kampenhout, it's a town between Leuven and Brussels but i didn't think i'd have to be THAT specific smile_o.gif

Oh well... change it if you want, it doesn't make THAT much difference to me smile_o.gif Leuven's really close so doesn't really matter...

I can be added to Espoo, Finland! It´s the country´s 2nd biggest city 2 pixels west from Helsinki. wink_o.gif

Could you add Denver, Colorado?

I actually live in Englewood but that's already less than 1 pixel away.

Mhhh... could you please move my pin to Halle/Saale? Thanks! smile_o.gif

<span style='color:green'>*</span> moved Joltan eastward <span style='color:blue'>[</span> <span style='color:green'>ok</span> <span style='color:blue'>]</span>

<span style='color:green'>*</span> added Hakon_H to Bergen <span style='color:blue'>[</span> <span style='color:green'>ok</span> <span style='color:blue'>]</span>

I've missed this great initiative. Excellent, nice job smile_o.gif

You can add me (Whisper) in Asnieres, right over Paris, France.

Done, but did I pick the right AsniÄres "right over Paris"?

Plus it needs an article in Wikipedia... *givinhint* wink_o.gif

Oh, btw, could you put Whisper instead of WhisperFFW06 (unless forum handles are to be used), the FFW06 part was only added cause the BIS forum refused me the simple "Whisper" name smile_o.gif

<span style='color:green'>*</span> corrected Whisper <span style='color:blue'>[</span> <span style='color:green'>ok</span> <span style='color:blue'>]</span>

<span style='color:green'>*</span> added TopCover, MASTAKILLA, Silent N Deadly <span style='color:blue'>[</span> <span style='color:green'>ok</span> <span style='color:blue'>]</span>

Not sure you've seen it, so I repost smile_o.gif

Thks alot for the correction smile_o.gif

I read it (there are many AsniÄres in France), but 4km is to small for this map. Therefore I chose "a little bit upper left"... wink_o.gif