Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

OFP-MANIAC-MAP-Locator

...you fancy Albert Schweizer biggrin_o.gif  

very, very, very nice idea...

*Make it sticky* smile_o.gif

...please remove Yugoslavia, there isn't such state, at least Serbia and Montenegro...please, it makes me  ghostface.gif seeing myself living in Yugo...whatever

*sugestion*...maybe we sould provide you with more information about place where we live (make it ease for m8 who is working on map) and link it with clicking pin...like some pick of your town or any other useful information  biggrin_o.gif

I live in Schliern which is south of Köniz and this is south of Berne and all is in Switzerland wink_o.gif

It's a good idea! Maybe with this method I find someone near me who loves OFP as well biggrin_o.gif

I live in Schliern which is south of Köniz and this is south of Berne and all is in Switzerland wink_o.gif

It's a good idea! Maybe with this method I find someone near me who loves OFP as well biggrin_o.gif

Not too long ago I lived in Lausanne, actually I studied there.

Radnik, I wiped out "Yugoslavia" and wrote "Serbia and Montenegro" (the gimp in action wink_o.gif). The idea with the linked city information is good. Perhaps we can use the entries over there at http://en.wikipedia.org ? At least major cities are listed with a few/many informations...

Yes, wikipedia would be good.. The even have some info on my small town.

Quote[/b] ]Borlänge suffers from a relatively high crime rate.

Thanks. I can't decide if I'm a pixel to the east or not, but that's not going to make a whole lot of difference.

Btw, ~160w & ~0n in the pacific is named for my crazy great-great-great-grandfather who sailed round the world a couple of times on merry adventures.

Thanks. I can't decide if I'm a pixel to the east or not, but that's not going to make a whole lot of difference.

At least you don't live in Netherlands/Belgium...

It's getting pin-crowded there... biggrin_o.gif

For Heywood I had to create a new pin which leans to the right, otherwise Manchester would eat it. biggrin_o.gif

Changelog:

- pin shadows are now transparent

- Yugoslavia -> Serbia and Montenegro

- golden pin for Prague (The City of Gold and Lead... eh BIS wink_o.gif)

- blue pin for OFP islands

todo: city information links

Drogheda - Ireland (30 miles directly north of Dublin)

N 53"42.81286' W 006"22.64609'

Peoria....................................................................................

.................................Arizona. I thought that'd be more dramatic than everyone else's.

Can someone tell me, why I have white box behind every pin? Thought, this was just like this, but after the pic of FW200 I start to worry about...

Which browser do you use? wow_o.gif

Jerusalem, Israel.

Look at the Africa/Middle East map, the pin's there since yesterday... biggrin_o.gif

Can someone tell me, why I have white box behind every pin? Thought, this was just like this, but after the pic of FW200 I start to worry about...

Which browser do you use? wow_o.gif

Jerusalem, Israel.

Look at the Africa/Middle East map, the pin's there since yesterday... biggrin_o.gif

Aha.. i got it.. I see these white boxes with Internet explorer 6. When i tried the page in Mozilla things looked a lot better.

smile_o.gif