Sign in to follow this  
The-Architect

British Forces Mission

Cheers Placebo.

The-Architect, you mention in the read-me that the adddon Editorupdate is required and that this addon is update not upgrade but either should work.

The link provided  (the one below) lists 7 possible downloads but I am guessing that it is Kegetys Editor Addon that you are refering to?

http://www.ofpec.com/editors/browse.php?browsewhat=3&category=3_5

Cheers Placebo.

The-Architect, you mention in the read-me that the adddon Editorupdate is required and that this addon is update not upgrade but either should work.

The link provided  (the one below) lists 7 possible downloads but I am guessing that it is Kegetys Editor Addon that you are refering to?

http://www.ofpec.com/editors/browse.php?browsewhat=3&category=3_5

I used the update. I presume that either should work but just be be 100% sure I suggest you use the editor update. If its not listed just try a different one. If you have any problems, post here and I'll fix it.

Thanks for the mirrors, they are greatly appreciated.  biggrin_o.gif

@ The-Architect.

For some reason I have trouble by installing your Tornado.

I have updated to the latest MS Installer and dl the Tornado again. I get a messege saying "The Installerpaket couldn`t be opened. Make sure the paket exists...bla bla.

Any suggestion what could be wrong?

Dunno m8, the Tornado isn't mine. Try e-mailing the author. erm... You could maybe try downloading again, or from a different PC, or different site?

That's all I can suggest sorry. sad_o.gif

smile_o.gif Excellent mission,

Downloaded yesterday and has already become my favourite and I only had time to play it for 5 mins before having to go back to work for parents evening (oh! the perils of teaching).

Nice Work, more of the same please!

The PUKF troops are excellent also, a fine choice.

Well Done!!