Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

wow h4.....is it zombies or what? wow i cant wait i wish there was an island that could fit the horror genre..

Hallo everyone.

Firstly, my apologies for the lack of posts. I will admit I've been not been visiting the BI forums as much as I should have been, all things considered. (I've been waiting for Blackdog to get banned tbh).

So, I guess it's time for a status report, right?

I'm not going to comment on Mig's pack, because I'm not too sure what's he's planning with that.

I can however state, that the mod is not dead, a lot of members have real life commitments, and some have just plain dissappeared.

We believe that they may have been snared in by an "all you can eat" offer in nearby resteraunts, all of which are owned by our mysterious enemys who we know little about, but I digress;

And now, Listerner letters:

Quote[/b] ]Hey, could someone post a link to d/l HP2. I can't see to find it in the massive wave of posts...or OFP.info. :P

HP2 contained the Jason Vorhee's addon. Grab it here.

Quote[/b] ]wow h4.....is it zombies or what? wow i cant wait i wish there was an island that could fit the horror genre..

Put simpley, HP4, if it exists, would be something other than zombies or vampires, exactly what, I'm not entirely sure, but it'd probabley be something scary. That's all I can say for now.

As for the island, have a shot with the Farmland Island, it's got lots of nice locations for all sorts of missions.

Concerning the mod campaign, it's probabley going to be moved to ArmA and rewritten somewhat. We will, however, continue to provide support for our OFP addons and maybe release a few more. The ArmA content is still in the early conceptual stage however, so don't hold your breath for some screenshots or something. I can however state that Mig is having some success at porting over Scott_T's scripts to ArmA.

Its sad because the zombies (hp3) do work with ffur/slx except the slow zombies still run.

It worked in some previous ffur but not anymore. Well the slow zombies.

Dunno if its possible to fix that? Wish i could help because killing slow zombies with ffur is much fun wink_o.gif

jajaja thats true walking zombies run !! jajaja that happened to me 2 !! by the way when i make a mission and load it in the map editor my ffur-slx crashes ?? what can it be ?

That's nice to read again from you guys.

Dave does that mean that Scott_T isn't working himself on new Arma Zombies anymore?

Hi guys!

@DarkTerritory3

Like it says in the readme, we can't garantee compatablity with FFUR, however, if the zombies are running then it's probabley a bug with the custom animations. But I really don't know what Thunderbird's changed, so I can't confirm this.

@Trapper

I'm not too sure really. I haven't been in touch with scott recently, but I'll ask Mig next time I see him smile_o.gif

HP2.

But I was looking for the Vampire one, cause Vampires & Werewolves vs. Navy SEALs & Army Special Forces = Pwnz0rs rofl.gif

Some news, finnally, sorry for my delay smile_o.gif

Farmland will release next week, the stuff i've promised a few months ago:

-The final version of Farmland Island

-Farmland Gui, Mod folder & required addons

@Dave & @Trapper

I do not know if Scott is planning new zombies for ArmA. I haven't been in touch with scott recently, either.

As i promised here is the final version of Farmland Island (version 2.0) and Mod folder with nice Gui. Just follow the instructions to install it, i do not like executable files smile_o.gif

If you prefer play with this island using ECP. It is fully compatible and all ECP features will be displayed. For that just need to replace the ECP Island Settings using the included file. Have fun!

Farmland Island version 2.0

does farmland have a site? Its a bit of a ballache trying to find addons in 77 pages!

Or maby post all addons on page 1?

What to you mean m8? You have a direct download link in my post! mad_o.gif The download isn't available yet on Farmland web page.

Great work on the final version of the Island! yay.gif

Are you going to release a complete pack with all the newest stuff you have released? I mean, now you have released the final version of the island, what about all the other stuff the Farmland team have made, like zombies, campaigns etc.

Are you going to do that or must I manually download all the files which is spread over a huge thread...?

I hope you can pack everything all together into one ultimate package with everything The Farmland dev's have made etc.

That would be my ultimate wish, since I want to have the full Farmland experience! smile_o.gif

The Farmland Mod Compilation Set.

Buy it today for only $79.99, and enjoy your favorite horror movies, up close and personal! rofl.gif

Great work on the final version of the Island! yay.gif

Are you going to release a complete pack with all the newest stuff you have released? I mean, now you have released the final version of the island, what about all the other stuff the Farmland team have made, like zombies, campaigns etc.

Are you going to do that or must I manually download all the files which is spread over a huge thread...?

I hope you can pack everything all together into one ultimate package with everything The Farmland dev's have made etc.

That would be my ultimate wish, since I want to have the full Farmland experience! smile_o.gif

Thank you! Farmland is one of the best ofp unofficial islands but i'm suspicious person to talk about it tounge2.gif About the things you are asking i can speak only for myself cause i haven't talk with any Farmland mod member for months. All the stuff that was my responsability is available right now. Zombie 1 was improving our zombies and leading the campain with D@ve, ask them.

Cheers

I would like to say we're going to release the campaign for OFP, but realistically I don't think we'll be able to. I'm probabley going to rewrite the campaign for ArmA, the current version was made a bit too long and we've decided against episodic releases.

If I get time I'd like to put together a combined pack. No promises though.

Hi guys, could you post some screens from this island?

For some time I`m forced to use 56k modem due to internet problems in my area. Downloading such ammount of data would be annoying :/. Thx

Hi guys, could you post some screens from this island?

For some time I`m forced to use 56k modem due to internet problems in my area. Downloading such ammount of data would be annoying :/. Thx

I'll place screens as soon as i get some time. Not big download M8, just 14 Megas wink_o.gif

I would like to say we're going to release the campaign for OFP, but realistically I don't think we'll be able to. I'm probabley going to rewrite the campaign for ArmA, the current version was made a bit too long and we've decided against episodic releases.

If I get time I'd like to put together a combined pack. No promises though.

Thanks, D@VL.

I will be patient and wait for the campaign which will hopefully be ready for OFP, but if its not possible, then ArmA is ok as well. wink_o.gif

I can speak only for myself cause i haven't talk with any Farmland mod member for months. All the stuff that was my responsability is available right now.

Ok, MiG. I understand. But still I'm interested in your work. So I wonder where can I get all your own work? You say its all available, where can I get it then? smile_o.gif

if Your island is the only one, then no problem, but if you have more, then please help me find all your stuff you have made. smile_o.gif

hello does anybody know a server where we can play zombie missions ..... and th IP adress if needed ......

or are this addons not worthy in online play?

Check out our homepage and server: kanonenfutter.myxg1.de

We uploaded the fml_civs, funeral pack, containers and the fml_hp3 pack... maybe we´ll upload other farmland stuff in later serverpack-updates.

There will be some missions with these zombies soon (at the moment we just have the old Nogova virus & similar missions)

and if anyone of you has made some missions, contact us on our site.

cheers,

Dr.Pepper

Im not sure if this is the right place to ask about the GENB_Vamps, but how do you make the vampire attack if your playing as a vampire.