Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

Got em to Dave! He's having trouble uploading it, but it should be uploaded somewhere very soon! biggrin_o.gif

Got em to Dave! He's having trouble uploading it, but it should be uploaded somewhere very soon! biggrin_o.gif

WOOT!!! trouble, theres no such word lol.. im gona mirror it asap mind u.. biggrin_o.gif

one word :- WOW wow_o.gif

Such a great improvement biggrin_o.gif

Great new Skeleton model aswell! Its all brilliant.  yay.gif  inlove.gif

You can even play as a zombie!

wait a minute,only 2 megs?

Anims aren't that big, models are compressed easily. Textures, well... 2mb of textures! tounge2.gif

I tried it with ECP (which i prefer above FFUR and Y2K3) and it is great. I have ECP with texture upgrade and modulsky and it looks awesome.

Zombies FTW

pro's:

-easy to use

-lots of zombies

-game logics which allow to attack players instantly

-spawn points which are placed as units

-prostitute zombie

-random zombie faces

-fast and slow (i prefer slow) zombies

con's:

-none

I do have one question...

If i want a slow zombie 3 to spawn, how do i put that in a trigger. I need to know the zombie's names...

I always used the code...

Quote[/b] ]"zombiename" Createunit [getpos T1,group zgrp1,"newSold=this",0.5,"PRIVATE"]

For example

Quote[/b] ]"Zombieexwoman5" Createunit [getpos T7,group zgrp4,"newSold=this",0.5,"PRIVATE"]

FML_HP3_slow_Zombie3 is the unit.

The script I use is:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_location = _this select 0

"FML_HP3_slow_Zombie3" CreateUnit [getpos _location,_location,"",1,"PRIVATE"]

_location has to be a unit aswell. wink_o.gif If you call him "Spawn1

" his init should be: [spawn1] exec "spawn.sqs"

ok after some testing i really found out the big difference and its way better walking anims now biggrin_o.gif

the zombie dog is really funny cause when i shot it with a lsr detla force shotgun and it almost got burried under ground until it rose again to attack me tounge2.gif

The fast zombies.... omfg!!! those really are a big challenge!

my old lan gaming quote comes to mind now, "Run forest , run!"

Also love the spawner units you put in under units, but i would have liked also a spawner with 10 or 15 minutes for spawning a zombie too. Try having a spawner in cargo of a car and make the car drive around and it will spawn out zombies here and there along the road. crop spraying or zombie spraying biggrin_o.gif

Also noticed that i couldn't kill zombies with 1 shot to the head anymore crazy_o.gif or do i need to put in one of the old game logics like easy game or something like that for it work?

Also it would be cool if you could do it so soldiers and civilians who get bit by the zombies would make a random scream or something when killed?

Also i discovered one way to make zombies totally freeze and stand still and watch you. And that is when you walk near the beach, coast , shore sometimes. Though i discovered zombies can run in the water after you in the small area between the two small islands in the south west of nogova.