Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

Yeah i totally agree, farmland mod rules! Trie the civilians and they are really good, they would go great with any alien invasion mission and zombie horror missions or just some other more civilian style missions smile_o.gif

Yeah, but my civillians shoot from their chests for some reason. really weird bug.

Yeah, but my civillians shoot from their chests for some reason. really weird bug.

missing pistol proxy?

This was very common when trying to use CWC units in RES.

yeah, how do i get rid of it?

You can't. You have to add the pistolproxy to the model in O2. So unless you know how to do this, I'm afraid you're stuck with the chest-shooting guys.

what civilians are shooting from thr hips??? crazy_o.gif

haven't noticed anything weird during my tests but hey im not the best spotter anyways tounge_o.gif

Thanks for feedback friends but don't have time now to answer some questions but i'll do that asap smile_o.gif

FML human dammage system (alpha version) is out for test labour. All interested people can access the file at blackdog~hosting

hey, just got around testing it, and as it is only an alpha version i think i can report about the things that need to get finished.

when you start with the 0.84.. damage level you are moving very slow, but also the your enemies are walking very slow man, so it is very easy to kill them during you have that status.

and when i shoot at enemies i never get a report for a leg shot, only hands and head if i remember right.

would be cool if besides the Head and hand, for the chest, arm and feet a message would appear, also i don't know if it is possible (as you haven't done it, i guess it is impossible)

but i like the way you have done it, the longer medic animation, the slow walking (would be better if only the player would be invovled in that slomotion) and the messages you get when you hit an enemy or a comrade smile_o.gif

all in all it is impressive smile_o.gif

hey, just got around testing it, and as it is only an alpha version i think i can report about the things that need to get finished.

when you start with the 0.84.. damage level you are moving very slow, but also the your enemies are walking very slow man, so it is very easy to kill them during you have that status.

and when i shoot at enemies i never get a report for a leg shot, only hands and head if i remember right.

would be cool if besides the Head and hand, for the chest, arm and feet a message would appear, also i don't know if it is possible (as you haven't done it, i guess it is impossible)

but i like the way you have done it, the longer medic animation, the slow walking (would be better if only the player would be invovled in that slomotion) and the messages you get when you hit an enemy or a comrade  smile_o.gif

all in all it is impressive smile_o.gif

..... can i ask what you are talking about? what units? the civillians?

Thanks for feedback friends but don't have time now to answer some questions but i'll do that asap smile_o.gif

FML human dammage system (alpha version) is out for test labour. All interested people can access the file at blackdog~hosting

I am talking about the FML Damage System smile_o.gif

I'm not sure if it's too early to ask, but I was wondering what kind of details you can give us on the werewolves pack. Will there be one or several types? Any special powers? Will they attack in a similar fashion to the vampires?

(Guess who watched Dog Soldiers again last night)

smile_o.gif

heheh Dog Soldiers is a classic when it comes to good movies of that sort.

smile_o.gif Dog soldiers is a great movie as is 28 days later. Both would be great as missions in Flashpoint as well!!

Agreed, once the last zombies were released the first thing I did was to download UKF's soldier and Land Rover packs to recreate a scenario similar to 28 Days Later. Cannot wait for the werewolf, the 'missions' will be endless smile_o.gif

I'm not sure if it's too early to ask, but I was wondering what kind of details you can give us on the werewolves pack. Will there be one or several types? Any special powers? Will they attack in a similar fashion to the vampires?

(Guess who watched Dog Soldiers again last night)

smile_o.gif

Not much cause work is in a early stage, but they will be regular civilians with the hability of changing to werewolves during the night. That part is done, but i want to make them change only in the full moon, and that's harder to get. Of course they will have their own cfg moves class and nice strike animations. Probably there will be only AI werewolfs, you can't play as werewolf smile_o.gif

That would be a great accomplishment if they were only to change on the full moon. It is unfortunate that we will not be able to play as a werewolf but nonetheless I am still glad that even such a possibility exists (of even having something as a werewolf in OFP). I already made a temporary 'lair' out of one of your ruined farm houses with bones scattered about and all sorts of overgrowth deep in the woods biggrin_o.gif Good to hear about the pack, thanks Mig

That would be a great accomplishment if they were only to change on the full moon. It is unfortunate that we will not be able to play as a werewolf but nonetheless I am still glad that even such a possibility exists (of even having something as a werewolf in OFP). I already made a temporary 'lair' out of one of your ruined farm houses with bones scattered about and all sorts of overgrowth deep in the woods biggrin_o.gif Good to hear about the pack, thanks Mig

This is not final Belgerot, so till the release i might find a way of turn werewolf playable, this is just a guess smile_o.gif

Good to see you're putting a lot of effort into it. Great job on the island by the way. I didn't realize that it was an alpha at first, pretty good so far smile_o.gif

Good to see you're putting a lot of effort into it. Great job on the island by the way. I didn't realize that it was an alpha at first, pretty good so far smile_o.gif

Thanks! I'll release a new version asap, i'm just refining the NBC's and the Civilian pack to the final release. They'll be fully compatible with zombie mod and the resurrect feature. Yes they can turn zombies smile_o.gif

This pack contains:

----------------------

1-several civilian units;

2-two glasses types;

3-several animations for priests and scientist;

4-Several new faces;

5-two weapons;

Zombie compatibility:

------------------------

This units can turn into zombies (mission inside the pack). This hability requires the Unified Zombie Mod.

farmlandcivs1.jpg

farmlandcivs2.jpg

Download from ofp.info [2.55MB]

Post here your comments, suggestions or "bugs"

Great job Mig, the new animations work really well, I especially like the 'thinking' one. New faces look good as well, especially for the priests and women.. I noticed a few new ones for the Police as well. Great to see these turn into zombies smile_o.gif

These are very nice units.

However the setface command doesn't seem to work very well with the female units. As there faces seem to be randomized by the womanface.sqs script. The new faces are nice, but I have plenty more that can be used than just the 3 new ones + the original BIS faces. Is there anyway to change this so as they can use custom faces from a facepack?

(I think it also has to do with setting the obsonost to the default lucie.paa texture from the O.pbo, plus some setting up of the head selection in the config. I will try to find an example once I've cracked it.)

Again, this is very well polished pack. Well done MiG. I wish I had enough time to finish off the mod that I've started. Let alone release anything. biggrin_o.gif