Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

MiG ANIMALS

For now i'm tempted to accept the challange of the riding horse tounge_o.gif

Mig..i am a great fan of yours..u have a great sense of humour besides doing great stuff here...

Just an idea if u should consider doing riders with horses.

1. The man/rider can be created together with the horse in 02.

2. As the horse uses only the legs selection, it would leave the hands selection free for the man/rider to use, thus able to fire from horse.

3. Problem of dismounting - In most games the rider does not dismount, so until a better way is found, dismounting is not that crucial, heck! he dies in his mount, an honour most calvary soldiers will say.

All the best in the rider challenge! wink_o.gif

3. Problem of dismounting - In most games the rider does not dismount, so until a better way is found, dismounting is not that crucial, heck! he dies in his mount, an honour most calvary soldiers will say.

All the best in the rider challenge! wink_o.gif

well, i think that dismounting is crucial...

eeeer, maybe u can use the settexture thingy, so when the player dismounts, u set the textures to a invisible texture? rock.gif

Luis old pal,

Just to let you know

I GOT THE BAT WORKING!!!! YEEHA!!!!

And what's more it's chasing players round a map!

OK, it clips through walls BUT WHO CARES!!!!! ITS A MAGIC BAT!!!! biggrin_o.gif

Check your email my friend.... once again Sco.. I mean Zombie Mod, comes up with the goods. RESULT!!!

wink_o.gif jusk 2 ask what where the old donkey called (filename) its some where in my addon folder but cant mind what it was called? crazy_o.gifwink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Mig..i am a great fan of yours..u have a great sense of humour besides doing great stuff here...

Just an idea if u should consider doing riders with horses.

1. The man/rider can be created together with the horse in 02.

2. As the horse uses only the legs selection, it would leave the hands selection free for the man/rider to use, thus able to fire from horse.

All the best in the rider challenge!

Hi Philcommando, and thanks. I'm your big fan as well and have learned many things with your great stuff  biggrin_o.gif  sure i have sense of humour . That's my Stronger Point  biggrin_o.gif

About the damn horses i think that can be made the way you are saying but i think that it's important the mount/dismount move. I'm trying in another way but i hope that in the end the horse don't look like a cyborg  tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Luis old pal,

Just to let you know

I GOT THE BAT WORKING!!!! YEEHA!!!!

And what's more it's chasing players round a map!

OK, it clips through walls BUT WHO CARES!!!!! ITS A MAGIC BAT!!!!  

Check your email my friend.... once again Sco.. I mean Zombie Mod, comes up with the goods. RESULT!!!

Already checked it Scott and it sure rocks biggrin_o.gif  Great job  wink_o.gif  A couple of days and we can release it  biggrin_o.gif

For more about the riding horses check this

OPERATION: mOOOO Cow

yes i had nothing better to do  rock.gif

Download this which is a demo mission. I forgot to change the mission name  crazy_o.gif  so it shows up in the menu as "C47 cargo demo" (or something like that)

you need tha animal pack and the c47 with pilot. The demo is the same as the cargo drop but with a cow instead. I was gonna add a cow mooooooooooooo sound as it drops, but i had better stuff to do  biggrin_o.gif

Image3.jpg

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Trenchfeet: I assume that the mission story is someone who is working for an humanitarian association and is helping the poors by throwing meet from the C47. Good tip biggrin_o.gif

Go with the amazing delta force on their adventures throughout the world. From the city to the country side.

i'm centering my efforts for now in the bat and in the damn ridable horse crazy_o.gif

how about that water buffalo i asked you for so long ago tounge_o.gif

(actually Vietnam: Burned Battlefields has made one but it doesnt move...)

you could 'donate' the model to the him and let him work on it, if he wants too. Or try to use his technique yourself to make it work.

k, Drow i'll make a standalone addon with  water buffalo for Unsung Mod but if i have to do or reajust the model it will take a little time We can talk about in the MSN  wink_o.gif