sasyboy

UK Fig 11 Target

I've left it for you to script so that it's more flexable in it's usage. There is a read me file with supplied command for up and down. An example mission shows you how to do what you are asking.

Ta,

Don't know but I think the UK Fig 11s only have boxes. Small white paper gos in middle for aiming point. I think groupig is more important to them than score. Then zero later.

and thats what i call good addon idea  smile_o.gif

not ANOTHER M4

not ANOTHER USMC pack

not ANOTHER T-72

just simple shooting range target that can be used with UK soldiers  smile_o.gif

good job man smile_o.gif

Excellant, I was thinking just the other day how nice it would to have a Figure 11 target in Flashpoint smile_o.gif

Thanks dudes at last I've made a differance to the OFP community. smile_o.gif Although small as it is. wink_o.gif

Not a bad effort - but I beat you too it by about 3 month tounge_o.gif

fig11.jpg

still, yours may come in handy, my target is 3 month+ old so its full of holes...

@CERO,

What's an SFP?

He's talking about the training island released by the SFP (Swedish Forces Project??) Mod.

Yep, it gos nicelly with it.

I have all this British addons, and right now the place looks like the Royal Marine Reserve Depot biggrin_o.gif Lol.

@CERO.

Found it.  See OFP addons request thread.  Not my addon though so unsure of the rules regarding sharing/uploading.