Sign in to follow this  
pogingwapo

Gunmen take 200+ student hostages

The Chechen,s have been murdered for years by the Russians and when they fight back they are called terrorists?

Live by the sword, die by the sword!

Quote[/b] ]These are technicalities that I don't know.

I understand some nerve agents trigger spasms immediately.

That´s a bit bad if you keep in mind that there are detonators wich activate when not pressed or released.

That´s the problem and the biological effects on a childs body with nerve gas are so hard to calculate that a gas attack would most probalbly kill 100 percent of the kids, no matter what medical care you can provide. Those gasses are made for grown ups not for kids.

It´s a fucked situation and nothing...I repeat nothing justifies anything like that. Kids are no target for anything and should not be made one. I have full disrespect for the terrorists who conduct this operation. Even if I understand the chechen cause I can not understand and tolerate the targetting of kids. That just pisses me off.

I ´m afraid we won´t see a happy ending here.

Murdering innocent people has never been the way to fight back murderers, that has nothing to do with resistance, that is just murder plain and simple.

Those terrorists are actually the same as their designated oppressors : murderer that is all, they are no better than them, whatever is their "cause" or justification, innocent killing is not the way of the resistance , never.

Those bombers/terrorist/whatever are no better than those of the russian soldiers that are butchering chechen people and just lost any possible sympathy from me and certainly a big part of the world since they went in the innocent killing path.

I strongly hope for a good ending to this disgusting situation there and in Chechnya, even if with the time it seems to be only an utopia.

edit : spelling.

You know, isn't it interesting that the American's are freaking like wild cats ( oh shiiet i'm american...damn ) about all those terrorist problems and shiiets when the ones that have the biggest problems with groups like Al Quieda and other Muslim extermist organizations would have to be Russia. They creating all these stinking groups anyways with there fucking campaign in Afghanistan throughout the 1980's you know wink_o.gif

Ya but you know, I really hope those kids get out alive and stuff. 200+ kids is a ton of kids to worry about and don't forget about the parents, teachers, and others that might have been caught in the hostage taking.

Hey doesn't most of these terrorist guys who attack Russia, well, don't they have more concern for the overall Muslim's rather then what Chechnya wants which is there own country? They think they are fight a holly war, but if they want to really help Chechnya out, then get the hell over there and fight the Russian's off conventionally because if you don't do that you won't win. I think that alot of the Chechnyains realize this but alot of the extremist think past that to the idea of "which is best for Islam".

~Bmgarcangel

Those bombers/terrorist/whatever are no better than those of the russian soldiers that are butchering chechen people and just lost any possible sympathy from me and certainly a big part of the world since they went in the innocent killing path.

I´m afraid sympathy from the big part of the world won´t stop killings in Chechnya. Anyway let´s hope peaceful ending to this.

Let's just hope the Russians learned their lesson from what happened the last time. Especially now that we're dealing with kids. sad_o.gif

lol

ya, last time though it would have been a success in a alot of ways, but one of the downfalls is that they didn't kill alot of them via posion gas but rather more so via suffacation in the way that they carried them out, the hostages. Carrying the people with the back facing down and the head back makes the tongue role back, those killing the person via lose of oxygen and in the end, thats how alot of them died, because of poor training in getting unconcious people out.

~Bmg

Certainly it will not stop atrocities , but sympathy can lead into a lot of private-level help.

As i remember in the Afghanistan case in the eighties, when private (i mean not under a governement responsability) organisations collected food etc... , sometime money (even if the later was certainly used for weapons...), the people sympathy lead them into giving easily.

Without people sympathy , i am afraid that this side-help will just not exist, because of the actions of few mad people like the ones in the hostage situation.

Of course, those terrorists don't care of that at all too, as they don't care about their people , these actions (as we have to count the destroyed plane according to the last reports) they perfectly know that will lead in a 100% certain russian army action in Chechnya , giving more pain to innocent chechens just show it.

edit : spelling, grammar etc..

You know the thing in the theater the gals with the bombing stuff that was on them and stuff, guess what....they wore vails....now my good friends, do the women in Chechnya wear or are required to wear vails? Not at all, its not of their custom to do so. Thats why i think some of these schools that have been taken under control by insurgents well might be not even from Chechnya..

~Bmg

This is completely sick and sensless. What do these insurgents hope to accomplish except carnage? there is zero chance their demands will be met, no way out of the situation without a lot of kids dying, and after the Theatre siege many Russians felt Chechnya should be nuked off the map...and then it was adults dying, not schoolkids sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]This is completely sick and sensless. What do these insurgents hope to accomplish except carnage?

Attention to the chechenia I think. Alltough I agree with theyr cause, I definetly disagree with this kind of brutal methods.

Quote[/b] ]This is completely sick and sensless. What do these insurgents hope to accomplish except carnage?

Attention to the chechenia I think. Alltough I agree with theyr cause, I definetly disagree with this kind of brutal methods.

My point is, the only attention this is going to get them is more brutal Russian attacks on Chechnya.

Last time this happened in the theatre the russians killed over 100 inocent people!! I hope the russians learnt humility since their last rescue mission.

Quote[/b] ]I hope the russians learnt humility since their last rescue mission.

No, they learned not to use that particular kind of gas in a hostage situation.

Quote[/b] ]My point is, the only attention this is going to get them is more brutal Russian attacks on Chechnya

My point is that any publicity is good publicity to them. This way people from all over the world remember again that there is this place called tchetchenia, and they are having a war in there. By getting the world to look to tchetchenia serves their purpous.

Looks like it failed. Didn't even make it on any of the news stations on my cable. American or Canadian, the Kobe Bryan case seemed to fill it up. Nothing on Cechnya.

Last time this happened in the theatre the russians killed over 100 inocent people!! I hope the russians learnt humility since their last rescue mission.

last time Chechens used this method, it accomplished NOTHING.

Quote[/b] ]last time Chechens used this method, it accomplished NOTHING.

Well (unfortunatly) it did get the world to look to tchetchenia for a while. mad_o.gif

Lets hope that Russia is able to come up with alternatives to fumigating the complex. If they continue to rely on that method and the media continues to cover the MO in depth, sooner or later the terrorists will catch on and prepare appropiately.

The chechens have already proven that they are willing to innovate new tactics and methods. The line needs to be drawn there and now to discourage this kind of behavior from spreading.

Quote[/b] ]Last time this happened in the theatre the russians killed over 100 inocent people!!

The Russians saved more than would have been killed by inaction fool. So were they supposed to let the terrorist detonate their bombs? Then you would have blamed them for inaction and the fact that in that scenario there likely would have been no survivors! The barbarians involved in the attack are responsible for the the deaths of the hostages not the Russians.

Quote[/b] ]I hope the russians learnt humility since their last rescue mission.

Maybe you should learn some humility. You obviously know nothing of what you speak about. While you shoot your mouth off about what you think the Russians should have and should do, keep in mind your coming to your conclusion based on way less information and knowledge than they have. Your sitting safely behind your computer smuggly typing away bashing them, while they are actually there in the arena having to deal with it.

Quote[/b] ]live by the sword die by the sword

I dare you to say that to the faces of Russian parents who's 8 year old child was killed in cold blood by these barbarians. The fact is you wouldn't dare say it, you don't have the balls. Sitting there behind your computer safe hundreds of miles away likely.

I would like to say to all the Russian members of this board, you have my support and condolences. I only wish I was in a position of power or wealth so that I could offer more than just spoken words as support. unfortunetly all I can offer is vocal support and prayers, (though I'm not a praying man).

God I hope this can end peacefully, though I'ts not very likely.

The Chechen,s have been murdered for years by the Russians and when they fight back they are called terrorists?

Live by the sword, die by the sword!

Terrorists band consisting of russians, chechens, ossetins and some other nationalities. This is latest news from Beslan.

Just interesting: where are you from Chill? Chechnya?