Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

Blackblood's desert grunts

Wo, can you hear someone whisper 'jinx'...curse this project... mad_o.gif  wink_o.gif

i ll ask a friend of mine who's realy in that voodoo stuff to make a counter spell so it will not be jinxed further :P looking good bb kep it up and we will praise you when you release them (al in your time offcourse)

WOOOOOT smile_o.gif

Looks good Blackblood !

hope it will be realesed soon

Everything died on me, comp, hd, internet. I lost a lot of time and most of the PSD and TGA's and what not...

Had to revert to the last backup (january 22nd).

Thats why I back up all my stuff every now and again on my USB Flash Drive thing I bought for no particular reason (it was shiney...)

Hopefully well, cross fingers smile_o.gif

Oh sh*t $*(*^$2! They look even better, than all VBS1 troops alltogether. Amazing.

Blackblood, you f.... brave. To use this equipment. crazy_o.gif

Looks awesome man!! wow_o.gif

One detail on the goggles; you made shining ones.

The RNLMC had problems wearing these in south-iraq. They discovered that the local population believe these shining goggles can be used to look trough (women's) clothing. So the guys wearing these were seen as perverts. The Marines were forbidden to wear shinging goggles since than.

I'm not sure if this is a problem in the rest of Iraq, though. Silly problem if you aks me. Note that this does not mean I want you to remove them, I just thought it was interesting.

And I'm sorry; I did laugh when I saw your computer. I hope he didn't hear me  sad_o.gif

LOOKS GREAT BlackBLood

Keep it up !

and send me some BETA blues.gif

Looking amazing!!!!!!!! biggrin_o.gif

Bergen textures are brilliant! wink_o.gif

this looks GREAT !!!!!!!!!! i am getting ready for these guys i hope when you release them i have a weekend off tounge_o.gif

so i can try them or else ill sit up at night (or morning if i come from a night shift) and try them even if it kills me

realy looking good keep it up

Looking fantastic. The P226 looks a bit odd in the first-person shot, but I'm probably thinking of the wrong gun or something.

Thanx guys for your undying patience and support!

Another update.

Since the withdrawal of what should be 1.00, loads of stuff has been improved. Currently finetuning the LOD.

I'm actually done on the modelling side.

Texture tweaks and a biga** mother of a config awaits...

I really can't say (for numerous reasons) when they will be operational  wink_o.gif but my guess is *CENSORED*

LODcolors.jpg

...the coloured cubes is just pointers for the diff. LOD's.

Yellow, red and black being 2nd, 3rd and 4th LOD.

Notice the pale face on the guy in the back (4th LOD). No dirt layer...hmm back to the workbench...

The facecounts spans from roughly 3500 down to null.

See ya soon *knock on wood*

lookin good blackblood my man lookin good hope there released soon but take your time were all patient here

liek the sunglasses addition lovein it

hope that customizable unit is still gonna be in the pack

-pilot out blues.gif

...and the bergen. Sunbleeched for your scudhunting pleasures. Yours dumb truly forgot to upload the desert camo wrap version...stay tuned for that one...

bergen.jpg

hope that customizable unit is still gonna be in the pack

...you bet, my fellow aviator.

Me likes random. Me likes customization. That's half the idea of this pack. wink_o.gif

Bloody brilliant! wow_o.gif Just like Lasers D/R pack, this is a true work of art! xmas_o.gif