Sign in to follow this  
Gordy

SPC 6.8 and stuff

He is an artist and does paint only. He is very good though. Very, very good.

I never ask him for his stuff, but I doubt he would grand permission.

Hey where can i download these from, none of the links work? sad_o.gif

It still lives. Wow. wow_o.gif

its awesome guns gordy

their the best m4 shorties around, for me at least

the models and texturs are top notch

the spc is awesome aswell

there are several amrs manufactures creating m4s with 6.8 mm ammo upper recievers

some with cqb receivers like knights arnament

or barret m468

really wish youd update these weapons

or relase your current ones

m203/sd versions

since its in the photos with your m4 addons at artwar

or givem to me wink_o.gif

Yeah mate... if your still working on the stuff an update would be awesome.

Ok, then.

When I finish doing stuff for Extraction (see below) I will put some work into this. It will include some cool things in (on) it. wink_o.gif

hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!

these weapons gonna go good with the new units

extraction's and laser's mostly

Could you then please look at texture size cause your pack lagged alot if only a couple of guns where on the map at the same time. maby merged some of the textures because if I remmember correct your textures was not realy optimized and use and had some large textures where only a smaller part of the texture was used.

STGN

Could you then please look at texture size cause your pack lagged alot if only a couple of guns where on the map at the same time. maby merged some of the textures because if I remmember correct your textures was not realy optimized and use and had some large textures where only a smaller part of the texture was used.

STGN

If I do this, it'll be propably a next stage of do-it-yourself pack.

Textures (first layer) is almost done. This time it is drawn (irregular verbs rock.gif ). I have to add bump, specular and dirt maps and then render them to one texture. Easy, ey?

Models are basically done. All will be mapped and all you have to do is to put the pieces together lego-style.

Well, config and lods will not be your business (really hate this part).

You say VBS is the benchmark. We'll see.

In the pack you get, besides the main stuff, PSD files, wav files so that you could adjust them for yourselves.

Important!

You don't have to be Earl to get this. Get it? I am pretty mean, am I. smile_o.gif

Who me? I say my own are benchmark but as nobody has tryed em yet it dosen't realy count. But if you realy think yours are gonna be more realistic and better looking than VBS M4's then I am surtanly looking forward to this release. Pictures please.

STGN

Who me? I say my own are benchmark but as nobody has tryed em yet it dosen't realy count. But if you realy think yours are gonna be more realistic and better looking than VBS M4's then I am surtanly looking forward to this release. Pictures please.

STGN

That's a bit cocky of me, isn't it. biggrin_o.gif

this do it yoursel pack sounds scary

i never did get the inq m4 do it yourself pack

i hope its very noob model editing friendly

EDIT: nevermind. Feel free to delete this post.

sorry to drag up old post, but dload link does not work. Are there any working ones left? confused_o.gif

sorry to drag up old post, but dload link does not work. Are there any working ones left? confused_o.gif

link

The same problems are still in this file, the missing Laurie.p3d sight for the basic M4, no mags for berettas, bad pics in editor for weapon and mags. All the same still a great M4, with some edits to the config.cpp somethings can be fixed. It would be cool if someone did a complete rework on this and release it.

I am particularily interested by the M468 (as it hasnt been made otherwise, and its a shame as its a good gun) So I started making a few variants of my own, based on Laser's M4s:

EDIT: See below

Looks great!

but screen is really bad :P make a new picture

Ok, heres a better shot with another variant (Eotech + Masterkey) as you will notice it also has Vltor stock and double mags; these will be on all the variants, I just havent got around to fixing the first version I made.

m4680qo.jpg