Sign in to follow this  
Casto

what is your favorite part of ofp

Cool thanx for the server space for my icon image placebo, now people can think I have totally lost it instead of seeing "this person brought to you by: angelfire". To be honest I have no idea where I origionally found it. It's not my origional creation.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Blink Dog @ Jan. 11 2002,00:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cool thanx for the server space for my icon image placebo<span id='postcolor'>

Well I downloaded it to put on my server and it was already there, I guess I must have done it in the OFPN days or something smile.gif

Single Player has my vote but thats all I play. This game absolutely rocks in single player due to one word..... Immersion !!

When all conditions are good for MP I like MP coop most.

This mode really needs teamwork because otherwise you won`t beat the AI.

And because kills don`t give you points in this mode the only thing what counts is the mission goal and this increases teamplay. smile.gif

If I want to play DM, TDM or CTF I better play an fps!

And since the AI is toned down in V1.4 I can now enjoy SP for the first time. biggrin.gif

I have to say single player because, I dont have broadband. Maby somday when I have a real connection I will play multi player. Having only had this game since xmas I am still totaly in the campaine. I still have alot to learn about this game, before I start doing anything serious with the editor.

Editing and scripting (indeed, they're one and the same...one cant live without the other IMO smile.gif). Why?....well, prolly the fact that you end up really making something. Making a good mission just feels so damn rewarding IMHO. But dont get me wrong, I luv playing OFP SP/MP too smile.gif

MP, definitely.

The SP campaigns are very good training ground for learning how to drive vehicles (hint: turn off mouse steer and go for 3rd person view) and how to aim RPGs properly. Also teached me when to hit the dirt and when to run for cover. But nothing beats the cunning of a real human being, that's my motto.

Well, one of my mottos, anyway.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (-=[DUNEE]=- @ Jan. 14 2002,15:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(hint: turn off mouse steer and go for 3rd person view)<span id='postcolor'>

I find it easier to steer with mouse in 1st person. wow.gif

It's more realistic too.

I don't like the wobbly part of mouse steering, even though they might have fixed it by now. I feel I have more control with the keyboard. Again, your results may vary smile.gif

I like to shoot people....and watch the blood spray as my bullet pierces their flesh....And Multi is fun.