Sign in to follow this  
Radnik

How to get over a girl you love ?

...Since there is no girls on this forum, i nor you will get no answer from womans/girls point of view and i hope it's very simple question, on very complex theme for us guyz, so the answer its simple

though lot off you are allready married and with kids i'm sure that 98.9% mens here on forum have been in this situation...

...situation: you love her but she is not around anymore, how to get over that ?

so reason you break up is not important in this case, or it is for you...after some time

...i'm not in this problem tounge_o.gif  but just want to know and to hear how the rest off you deal with it tounge_o.gif until you find a girl of your life...

like a friend of mine once said:

Quote[/b] ]There´s nothing a good masturbation couldn´t fix

wink_o.gif

j/k, how about some playing OFP or going out to get drunk and meet new people.. especially other women

Get online, meet girls. I'm talking about web communities, meeting sites and the like. May sound cheesy/dodgy/whatever, but trust me, it works ;) In fact, my mother married the man she met online  biggrin_o.gif

All together now.... Awwwwwwwwwww  tounge_o.gif

P.S The last 3 girls I dated were met online, and all resulted in a lil bit of ermm, horizontal action, so whether you're in it for the 'action', or to find true love (and another awwwwwwww), either way you're sorted, everyone has different interests, and you're bound to meet someone who has similar/compatible interests to you wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Are you in trouble or just curious about our personal lives? Need advise from older males rock.gif .