Sign in to follow this  
fighter

Autumn Nogova

This island is autumn version of original  (Bohemia Interactive Studio) island Nogova. The conversion to autumn version was made with models and textures from FDF Mod v. 1.3.  You will find this island under name Autumn Nogova.

More info is HERE >>> README !!!

anog_FF.jpg

For more screenshots and D/L links go on ofp.info

or you may D/L here ( read Readme before downloading !!! ):

UPDATE !!!

I recieved PM from beedee about problems with start of AI planes on Nogova airport and with autopilot landing.

Big thx for beedee for this warnings !

The problem was fixed >>> here is link for fixed version of Autumn Nogova:

DOWNLOAD - AUTUMN NOGOVA - fixed (mirror 1)

DOWNLOAD - AUTUMN NOGOVA - fixed (mirror 2)

Credits for guys from Mapfact.net for advice from their great island  Mapfact Nogova

fighter

smile_o.gif

Looks really great but, can someone post the required FDF file plz? because I won't download FDF 1.3 (+400mb) for a single 13mb... crazy_o.gif

only spring?? is there a winter version of nogova out there?

where can i get it? wow_o.gif

Kegetys started one but never released it. I hope that it eventually surfaces.

Great work on autumn Nogova. I actually started doing this (and Everon and Kolgujev) a couple of months back, but stopped because I didn't think that the FDF Mod would give me permission for its release. I'm glad somebody did it. tounge_o.gif

It looks a little wierd when you've got autum foliage with a desert enviroment on the same island...I thought you might of covered the desert part of the island with normal grass textures..I still like it though...

strange.jpg

Quote[/b] ]I thought you might of covered the desert part of the island with normal grass textures..

This is "season" version of Nogova only >>> It was goal of this project.

anog_01F.jpg

anog_02F.jpg

anog_03F.jpg

fighter

smile_o.gif

Looks really great but, can someone post the required FDF file plz? because I won't download FDF 1.3 (+400mb) for a single 13mb... crazy_o.gif

plz, I would really like to try this island

And a very nice project it is too...When you say "poject" does this mean that it's still ongoing or is this the absolute final version....

It is beta 0.9 >>>

KNOWN DEFICIENCY:

=================

- the island is without intro so far

.. and maybe there will be need fixed some bugs

fighter

smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Now how about an Autumn Avignon

Why not ?  I will try contact Jakerod and guys from FDF Mod again for permission with release Autumn Avignon.

fighter

wink_o.gif

It is beta 0.9 >>>

KNOWN DEFICIENCY:

=================

- the island is without intro so far

.. and maybe there will be need fixed some bugs

fighter

smile_o.gif

what is this obsession with every released island HAS to have some uber cool intro with a guy standing around while a camera looks at him?

the island looks cool but if it needs FDF to run. grra sad_o.gif

It looks a little wierd when you've got autum foliage with a desert enviroment on the same island...I thought you might of covered the desert part of the island with normal grass textures..I still like it though...

smile_o.gif

I would like to see dead grass textures instead of just regular green grass, but that would make the island a lot larger download. smile_o.gif

The Maldevic grass textures could always be used. That wouldn't make the download any larger and they look more autumn-like than the verdant Nogovan ones.

mad_o.gif These frickin' ofp.info ftp's. I cant download addons for Flashpoint anymore. Every frickin' mirror out there is from ofp.info mad_o.gifmad_o.gif

Nogojev is Kolgujev redone with resistance objects. That's why it's named Nogo (from Nogova) Jev (from Kolgujev)

smile_o.gif

Very nice island btw fighter. Would you be planning on any snow versions?

what is this obsession with every released island HAS to have some uber cool intro with a guy standing around while a camera looks at him?

Doesn't have to be "uber cool", but it does have to be there. If only for the reason that I don't want to fire a weapon while I'm trying to click a menu item.

Look at my intros - total shite! But they do the job!

Para