Sign in to follow this  
sputnik monroe

Who would win a fight?

Quote[/b] ]this is a computer game... these people don't exist... what relevance does this topic have here?

I'll disect that one piece by piece.

Quote[/b] ]this is a computer game...

That it is.

Quote[/b] ]these people don't exist...

True, they are characters in the game in question.

Quote[/b] ]what relevance does this topic have here?

They are characters in the game. This is the discussion forum for that game.

The thread is about who would win a fight between characters of the game, not who would win a fight between characters of the forum, take it outside and leave this thread to the specific topic.

I say Kozlowski, because everyone else is a meathead! (atleast to him)

Gordon Freedman from Half Life would come years later to nogova and everon and kill everyone with his egon gun and 50 shot mp5 with attached greande laucnher. tounge_o.gif

I think James Hattfield would...

After the St.Anger, he has so many anger within, that he could destroy a t72 using only he`s ESP-Deerskull guitar biggrin_o.gif

Seriously: Dmitri Lukin, he`s invincible!

I think James Hattfield would...

After the St.Anger, he has so many anger within, that he could destroy a t72 using only he`s ESP-Deerskull guitar biggrin_o.gif

Seriously: Dmitri Lukin, he`s invincible!

yeah, spetsnaz.... plus he leaves his genes everywhere (you see his face on all sorts of soldiers biggrin_o.gif )

The thread is about who would win a fight between characters of the game, not who would win a fight between characters of the forum, take it outside and leave this thread to the specific topic.

LOL. Was I the only person to absorb the humor of the comment?

Anyways, I would pick the Tazmanian Devil as hopeless spy wannabes rock! Well, only if the fight was a popularity contest. tounge_o.gif

Otherwise, Victor Troska b/c I thought his missions were more fun than Lutkin's. Or a judo-fight b/t the two would be close call.

Troska obviously.

He's not really from Nogova. He's actually Pierce Brosnan who's a Mick. James bond would kick all their behinds. You be the judge.  biggrin_o.gif

First off let me say I have no idea who would win because Troska dies at the end of Resistance. It should be between he and the toughest Soviet Spetsnaz though.

I would like to adress the pewrson who said that if we call Flashpoint a "combat simulator" we should go out side and see the real world. Ok I just went and in "some" respects I still think Operation Flashpoint [with addons] is a "combat trainer" of sorts. What do say about that. Nothing I've ever played gives me the feel of realism that Flashpoint does. I'll never be in the military but I like my little "stratigic sim". So there!!!! unclesam.giftounge_o.gif

Who would win in a fight us or the mods? Mods because they have the baby seals by their scrawny little necks with one hand and a big club in the other!!! tounge_o.gif

LOL. Was I the only person to absorb the humor of the comment?

Yeah, probably.

I think Lukin would win the fight.

Um, I'm going for Lukin. He's a tough guy, and faces the biggest challenges in Flashpoint. Troska had a well equipped militia to help him, while Lukin often fights on his own. At least Troska didn't have to take down a huge base and airfield full of enemies with only one friend!